Sign in to follow this  
Alicia

State Of The Economy

I willl tell you how 10% stones is protecting server longevity:
"If I had a refund option i'd quit this server without a second thought"

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Jordan said:

It also doesn't seem to be understood that "you do not need +10 armor to be good in PvP and the amount of stats and defence it gives is minimal at best".

I can agree with the fact you don't need +10 but you can't say the amount of stats it gives is minimal, like how's over 150 bonus agi/lck from a perfect fort +10 dps set minimal ? It's a huge increase.

1 hour ago, Jordan said:

If you guys spent as much time and effort farming in game as you do flaming on here you'd probebly have more progress by now

Not possible at all bro, price increasing alot, when you guys made viridian changes i get hyped to play but corals goes from 600 to 1k now and ppl put some on AH for 1,3k.
Literaly i don't care about this cause we still have 1 month for new weapons so this will give time to farm gold for 300-400 stones , but by the fact, ppl will never get satisfied cause they always want to be ULTIMATE FULLY UNSTOPPABLE geared for beating pvp. (300-400 stones isn't 100% chance of full +10 but we can't do too much)
That's why they complain about Ultra,coral and will be the same about Citrine,Amethys,Rose, Power Scrolls, Guard Scrolls and Future reset scrolls if they come.
My tip to all players, chill down, wait few months, ppl will quit and will have more items than server needs, that's happening since i saw Charms Lv2 for 100g and Auric for 200g.
Still the most poppulated server so amount of items in the server don't sustain.
@Bash and @Jordan Good deal with viridian and i apologize about this but you guys gotta get blamed since they wont get everything they want, i don't agree with server rates too but we can't do anything instead of farm 18h/day.

4 hours ago, Matt said:

That guy has been S>those for that price for a few days now.. just because someone lists a price like that doesn't mean that is what its worth. 

People will see this price as exemple, same as you bought Boxes for 1,5k and Mehzu too, now no one wants to sell lower than 1k. (Not blaming you, if you want can pay 20k on each and will be the same)

I do recall us specifically saying that this would be the next topic of discussion once you've gotten what you wanted with the whole +6 side of things. It's rinse and repeat and then we're being held against every word we say over and over again because you aren't getting what you want.

Why am I not surprised here lol.

Pretty sure everyone's case for the Viridians being more attainable was down to +6 having to be mandatory and that no one really cares for +10 aside from their weapon. Market prices are down to the community and it is not up to us to control it by rules or flooding the game.

May I also add, when I announced in-game we were addressing the Viridian issue I was met with responses of "what issue?". It's the same collect group of people now just pushing for more and more as per usual making a bigger issue than it is and it won't happen this time.

1 hour ago, Bash said:

I do recall us specifically saying that this would be the next topic of discussion once you've gotten what you wanted with the whole +6 side of things. It's rinse and repeat and then we're being held against every word we say over and over again because you aren't getting what you want.

Why am I not surprised lol.

Pretty sure everyone's case for the Viridians being more attainable was down to +6 having to be mandatory and that no one really cares for +10 aside from their weapon. Market prices are down to the community and it is not up to us to control it by rules or flooding the game.

May I also add, when I announced in-game we were addressing the Viridian issue I was met with responses of "what issue?". It's the same collect group of people now just pushing for more and more as per usual making a bigger issue than it is and it won't happen this time.

I'm the guy who said "What issue?" in game. Yes, that's because I never tought that making +6 is hard, if I don't do it,  it's just because I don't believe the actual content is worth anything, once we get awaken I will waste my 100+ ultra and coral stones to get my weapons good. But that's a personal thing. Also I'm not hoarding, I've just poor faith in my luck with stones so I will keep collecting them instead of trow them and see them all fail. Right now and even before to do +6 I don't play altar, I don't buy stones from players. I run 0/10 and get golden alpaca capsules wich gives normal SS. Still collecting them doing slowly too cause I don't have that much time. But the need of better stones for +7-+10 is insane because the failure rate is just too high with these +10% stones and those stones are too much expansive, I can't get them from dungeons. I'm forced to buy from players and I'm forced to collect a lot of them before trying anything, this is what everyone else has been doing the past months. And I've no idea why they said that people are hoarding, no one is doing that, we are just accumulating those stones as a countermeasure to the actual status of the server. I don't want to use them on preawaken weapons, I don't care of doing that, I won't do that , once we get awakens I will start using them, honestly if a wipe comes I will quit, I'm being honest here, everysingle effort that I putted in this game the past months would be trown away with a single move, and make me feel like I wasted a lot of my time doing nothing. If instead there were 75% stones for a realistic price, and not like on awaken 200g each, everything would just be better. Let me remember you that this very same "classic" EE is the exact copy of aeria EE at that time, I don't see a lot of differences expect for some good improvements made by you guys GMs, and some really bad behaviours from the comunity. However Aeria Version had Halcyon and Sublime stones in altar and wasn't easy, believe in me it wasn't easy to make something +10, so I don't see how a realistic implement of those stones in the game would ruin the server. Everything would just be balanced in the economy, people running every 0/2 everyday, in a week could see their stones in their inventory and not be afraid to use them cause 75% is not 10%, 10% is 10% even after 10 failures.

Again I'm sorry for my english.

Yes for me it's easy to make +6 and I explained why I'm using +2 weapons in arena, I don't like the actual content and I'm waiting for the awakens. I'm not ruining any pvp experience don't worry, and I'm pretty sure of it.

The server is yours, there must be someone who's good at economy and can lead the market no? There's that type of guy in everygame, that's why some games are succesfull and some aren't (economy side), just need to find that person or that group of people who will give the example to others and put actual good prices on the market after any changes that have to be done, or even if no changes will be done cause right now the prices are seriously absurd. I just can't afford anything, it's becoming a pain in the ass even if higher content means more money in my bank, the increase in prices is not proportional, not even close.

2 hours ago, Bash said:

You know i defended your decisions in the past but this time you're simply just wrong.

- I remember pretty well that around 2 years ago when we germans(ofc not every single german but a huge pack at once) started playing on awaken and wanted to sell some stuff, GS' were immediately whispering us to "not push the prices down too hard" because we sold some things a bit cheaper than the "regular" price to catch up quickly etc... So much to your argument of Staff not being involved in the market and "all in players hands and their fault". I wanted to hold this point back but at this point i literally don't care anymore tbh.

- Both of you are still ignoring the fact that people are actually making pretty good suggestions and you still think it's just about 75% stones not being on altar. It's about the up-system in general. Btw. if this was a real "classic experience" there would be 50% and even 100% stones on the altar regularly. Jordan said multiple times that he came into the game rather late himself so ofc he can't know how upgrading worked before green/blue/orange stones were introduced. This is just a side-point tho. The real point - of the upgrade-system completely fucking people COMBINED with the fact that the highly needed stones have a rather low supply - still stands

- I stopped cashing on this server because i think the outcome is rather low anyways(at current rates 100$ = ~100k and you pay at least 40k for one single upgrade from +8 to +10 alone if you go the safe way for halcyons or maybe even more if you go with lucky. Right now my belt for example still stands on +8 after over 24k of CLSS - not even mentioning they way it takes from +3 to +8 since 6-8 is basically the same just a minimal bit cheaper). You don't need to know many people or have much knowledge about the game in general to realize people are cashing way way less right now. And that is on a rather good altar even. I'm glad that Jordan did admit that Reset Scroll supply was way too low earlier so we can expect them to be around way more again, which is nice. Then again it's highly needed obviously so people cash again.

- I'm doing my daily dungeons/pirates/trails now to gather gold again since as mentioned many times before, as a F2P player it takes ages to catch up. Maybe i can gather enough gold to finally upgrade my belt from 8 to 10 in like ~3-4 weeks. Then again Awa weapons are already knocking on the door at that time which means the fun begins again from the start. 

- In the end yes, to a certain point players greed and own decisions make the prices for stones/altar stuff in general BUT(and here comes the point that get's aggressively ignored each and every single time it gets brought up): If Altars and rates are shit(and yes, the last weeks had many shit altars, you simply can't argue against that) of course people will 1. cash less = less ECs on the market = higher prices for ECs = higher prices for stuff. Right now you can just clearly see that only a hand full of people actually play the Altars, world/peer/auction house pretty much confirms that. Please tbh don't argue with "but AERIA has way worse rates than us go there if you want to pay 300$ for a fortify set). Guess what and you said it before in the past: this isn't AERIA and this server isn't nearly comparable to AEIRAs current state. And spoiler alert: a full fortification from 0 to 10 may not reach 300$ but if you stick to the comparsion of 100$=100k you can pretty much say it'll cost you a whopping 100$ for a single item +10. Or else farming for 3-4 weeks/item which is simply not enough time if you want to complete a weapon and a set before the next update.

- What this server needs in my opinion is A: More atractive things for cashers to cash for / B: a rework/adjustment of the upgrade system(literally see the 20 suggestions that have been made by others already, for example fusing X amount of Lucky innto a 75%) / C : If A and B don't work out, Gem Altar and moving safety stones there while putting better/more exclusive stuff into the normal altar.

I'd love this server to go on for a while i really do. That's why i was defending you guys very often in the past even if i may have not agreed 100% on a personal level too. I thought too that "it's always the same 4 people complaining" but that bubble popped for me a while ago already. But at the current state as i said above you can clearly see the trend of cashers chickening out(i feel like they are like animals as they know a storm approaches before we even know it) and the spiral slowly turning downwards tbh.

Best regards and ofc still best of luck for the server

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, infecttado said:

Not possible at all bro, price increasing alot, when you guys made viridian changes i get hyped to play but corals goes from 600 to 1k now and ppl put some on AH for 1,3k.
Literaly i don't care about this cause we still have 1 month for new weapons so this will give time to farm gold for 300-400 stones , but by the fact, ppl will never get satisfied cause they always want to be ULTIMATE FULLY UNSTOPPABLE geared for beating pvp. (300-400 stones isn't 100% chance of full +10 but we can't do too much)
That's why they complain about Ultra,coral and will be the same about Citrine,Amethys,Rose, Power Scrolls, Guard Scrolls and Future reset scrolls if they come.
My tip to all players, chill down, wait few months, ppl will quit and will have more items than server needs, that's happening since i saw Charms Lv2 for 100g and Auric for 200g.
Still the most poppulated server so amount of items in the server don't sustain.
@Bash and @Jordan Good deal with viridian and i apologize about this but you guys gotta get blamed since they wont get everything they want, i don't agree with server rates too but we can't do anything instead of farm 18h/day.

People will see this price as exemple, same as you bought Boxes for 1,5k and Mehzu too, now no one wants to sell lower than 1k. (Not blaming you, if you want can pay 20k on each and will be the same)

Me buying boxes at 1.5k ea was under the market price.. The boxes were being sold for 2k+ before I even started buying them so I'm unsure how that example is even valid. 

The problem is not just stones, it is the whole economy. 

A few weeks ago I use to boy EC and take some items like recolection tools, bank slots and bags beside stones and prime costumes and they actually helped me to recover the gold invested and not be on red numbers. However with EC at 100g ea taking bags, tools even mounts is no longer rentable since people just wont pay more for those items so I have to ignore them and focus on items on high demand as reset scroll and stones and sell them at higher prices to recover my inversion and get eventually the items I want. 

It is not a coincidence that corals got from 700g to 900g+ and EC from 70-80g to 100g+, they grow nearly by the same percentage.Now you can see people who try to push EC price to 120g and other people buying EC at 110g. I dont know how will recolection tools, glyphs and other racial craft will react to 120g EC or how other F2P player will handle these rises in prices which are way more higher than the amount of gold we can make from lv65 DGNS but what I do know is that with 120 EC I will sell stones at even more higher prices to cut loses .

2 hours ago, SenorBernd said:

You know i defended your decisions in the past but this time you're simply just wrong.

- I remember pretty well that around 2 years ago when we germans(ofc not every single german but a huge pack at once) started playing on awaken and wanted to sell some stuff, GS' were immediately whispering us to "not push the prices down too hard" because we sold some things a bit cheaper than the "regular" price to catch up quickly etc... So much to your argument of Staff not being involved in the market and "all in players hands and their fault". I wanted to hold this point back but at this point i literally don't care anymore tbh.

Apples to Oranges when you try and compare this to cases from 2 years ago. Whether a member of staff said that, it didn't go through me and nothing was said to myself or other staff members so that was clearly just a staff member stating something they clearly shouldn't have been stating.

- Both of you are still ignoring the fact that people are actually making pretty good suggestions and you still think it's just about 75% stones not being on altar. It's about the up-system in general. Btw. if this was a real "classic experience" there would be 50% and even 100% stones on the altar regularly. Jordan said multiple times that he came into the game rather late himself so ofc he can't know how upgrading worked before green/blue/orange stones were introduced. This is just a side-point tho. The real point - of the upgrade-system completely fucking people COMBINED with the fact that the highly needed stones have a rather low supply - still stands

No one is ignoring any facts here, we're just not going to hop, skip and jump to everyon's beat because yet again another thread assessing the "state" of <insert subject here> is present with the same number of people involved from previous "state" addressing threads. I've said it before and I'll say it again, after this subject is addressed I'm sure another thread will appear assessing the "state" of whatever subject is next because let's face it, this playerbase will never be happy until they get everything for nothing and then cry on they're bored and have nothing to do (which then will be our fault and yet again the "state" will be addressed again).

- I stopped cashing on this server because i think the outcome is rather low anyways(at current rates 100$ = ~100k and you pay at least 40k for one single upgrade from +8 to +10 alone if you go the safe way for halcyons or maybe even more if you go with lucky. Right now my belt for example still stands on +8 after over 24k of CLSS - not even mentioning they way it takes from +3 to +8 since 6-8 is basically the same just a minimal bit cheaper). You don't need to know many people or have much knowledge about the game in general to realize people are cashing way way less right now. And that is on a rather good altar even. I'm glad that Jordan did admit that Reset Scroll supply was way too low earlier so we can expect them to be around way more again, which is nice. Then again it's highly needed obviously so people cash again.

Clearly from some people's pov we're just in it for the money, so you'd think we'd be addressing and jumping to this right? We do not chop our noses off to spite our face and we're certainly not worried about anything atm. CCU is steady and money wise we're doing just as good as any other month so what's the problem from our end? We understand some players have issues but when does a game not have those? We cannot keep everyone happy.

- I'm doing my daily dungeons/pirates/trails now to gather gold again since as mentioned many times before, as a F2P player it takes ages to catch up. Maybe i can gather enough gold to finally upgrade my belt from 8 to 10 in like ~3-4 weeks. Then again Awa weapons are already knocking on the door at that time which means the fun begins again from the start. 

- In the end yes, to a certain point players greed and own decisions make the prices for stones/altar stuff in general BUT(and here comes the point that get's aggressively ignored each and every single time it gets brought up): If Altars and rates are shit(and yes, the last weeks had many shit altars, you simply can't argue against that) of course people will 1. cash less = less ECs on the market = higher prices for ECs = higher prices for stuff. Right now you can just clearly see that only a hand full of people actually play the Altars, world/peer/auction house pretty much confirms that. Please tbh don't argue with "but AERIA has way worse rates than us go there if you want to pay 300$ for a fortify set). Guess what and you said it before in the past: this isn't AERIA and this server isn't nearly comparable to AEIRAs current state. And spoiler alert: a full fortification from 0 to 10 may not reach 300$ but if you stick to the comparsion of 100$=100k you can pretty much say it'll cost you a whopping 100$ for a single item +10. Or else farming for 3-4 weeks/item which is simply not enough time if you want to complete a weapon and a set before the next update.

Unfortunately this game primarily relies on a decent altar for distribution, unfortunately not every costume is a must have and some weeks do suck. We can address this and see how things go, we are looking into other avenues to assist where we can. We've acted on many feedback in just 3 months of this server being online it's not like we're going to stop there is it? We just have to assess things from a neutral pov and not "how to get to point B" you understand?

- What this server needs in my opinion is A: More atractive things for cashers to cash for / B: a rework/adjustment of the upgrade system(literally see the 20 suggestions that have been made by others already, for example fusing X amount of Lucky innto a 75%) / C : If A and B don't work out, Gem Altar and moving safety stones there while putting better/more exclusive stuff into the normal altar.

I'd love this server to go on for a while i really do. That's why i was defending you guys very often in the past even if i may have not agreed 100% on a personal level too. I thought too that "it's always the same 4 people complaining" but that bubble popped for me a while ago already. But at the current state as i said above you can clearly see the trend of cashers chickening out(i feel like they are like animals as they know a storm approaches before we even know it) and the spiral slowly turning downwards tbh.

Best regards and ofc still best of luck for the server

Answers in red.

We want the same as you in the end, it makes no sense if we're so money oriented to chop our noses off to spite our faces now does it? More players = more money and if everyone's "quitting" then sure we'd address it but they're not... We check chat logs, we check trading histories, item activity and we assess everything to be sure this is an ongoing problem and something we need to address. Please know that we're not here to be against you but you need to understand we are not here to just do as you say and if we don't you're gone because if that's the case I'd just say fuck it and close the doors.

• Like 2

Don't have any clue what you're talking about here as we've never moderated prices. If a staff member did do this then simply put they where abusing their power.

1 hour ago, SenorBernd said:

Btw. if this was a real "classic experience" there would be 50% and even 100% stones on the altar regularly. Jordan said multiple times that he came into the game rather late himself so ofc he can't know how upgrading worked before green/blue/orange stones were introduced. This is just a side-point tho. The real point - of the upgrade-system completely fucking people COMBINED with the fact that the highly needed stones have a rather low supply - still stands

Again I'll state. If we where charging 10x the price per Eden Crystal then sure we could release 100% stones on every altar. However, we're not. $20 can usually get you most of what you want of our altar if not 1 of everything. On the "true classic" experiance $20 might get you a medium rarity item a single time.

- Both of you are still ignoring the fact that people are actually making pretty good suggestions and you still think it's just about 75% stones not being on altar. It's about the up-system in general.

It's not being ignored but It's not something that can be done overnight nore is it something that can be done and tested in the next couple of weeks. I have mutliple things to take care of asside from this game and this game has had so much attention since opening and I want to say I've spend more time dealing with people on this forum than I've had time actually working on the server. So yeh maybe the idea is good and maybe the system could do with a little work but quite honestly if I wasn't spending so much time on here having to debate the same thing over and over again and having the same few people which btw it is the same few people. Then maybe more work could be done on the game and the server and maybe my other jobs wouldn't be getting held back by this too.

You say shit like "More attractive things for cashers" well go on list to me whats more attractive for cashers. Every prime on the altars worth hardly anything and the re-usabillity of costumes from altar is non-existant. You say an altar is bad? Maybe the costumes aren't for you. Fact of the mater is the last week altar costume was something suggested to me in a ticket by a player. Not saying I always go looking through tickets for suggestions but when someones polite and someones shows a shred of respect sometimes I make an effort to put something they requested because it seems to be hard to come by with this server. So just because it was bad for you doesn't make it bad for everyone. It's so simple to be from your position but you try to make something actually worth something without overcharging for Eden Crystals or having shit rates, it's not as easy as it looks.

I'm trying my best to let the Sublimes and Halcyons slip in but they're going to be rare. People seem to forget that incomparrison to Awaken theirs barely anything to do on this cap. Trials take less than an hour and the pvp events take what 2 hours of time total. What else are you going to do with your time? Farming gold is how this game is, whats any different from running around Highlands killing monsters for gold than running around DD or BTS selling runs for gold. People can farm enough gold and the stones are more available than they where before the 65 content. We cannot control if people raise the price.

We are constantly adding new ways to get stones for players who don't top up. For example the event box now contains Sublime Safety Stones and there will be more methods we have planned to add them into the game. However, again if I wasn't spending so much time dealing with people on here and just generally speaking after writing responses like this you can't expect me to just jump back into work and get stuff done as its mentally tolling. Maybe I'd have more time to actually execute on adding stuff.

I'm sorry if I said anything offensive or was rude with my language but generally speaking I'm just tired of dealing with this subject. I don't disagree things can't be improved but at the end of the day its not as easy as it looks cause everytime somethings made easier (like VSS for example). Yeh the numbers show that the supply in game is more than it should, you still have free to play players crying foul while the cashers have moved on to the next subject of complaint, the next tier of stones.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Jordan said:

You say shit like "More attractive things for cashers" well go on list to me whats more attractive for cashers.

tiered spender *cough*.

1 hour ago, Jordan said:

I have mutliple things to take care of asside from this game and this game has had so much attention since opening and I want to say I've spend more time dealing with people on this forum than I've had time actually working on the server. So yeh maybe the idea is good and maybe the system could do with a little work but quite honestly if I wasn't spending so much time on here having to debate the same thing over and over again and having the same few people which btw it is the same few people.

Maybe you should tell us what kind of solution you think of so we can chill and dont have to post threads like this just to get insulted by the devs. Ppl are more relaxed if they know whats going to be released. Since we know when youre going to patch awas or other stuff its way less stressfull to play the game cuz we know how much time we have to do stuff, share us your solutions and maybe we are more calmed down.

7 hours ago, Jordan said:

Just going to be harsh because I'm tired of this discussion to be quite honest. If you think having a +6 armor set is whats holding you back from winning in PvP. Then honestly you need to re-evaluate your gameplay because making your set +10 isn't going to change anything I'm affraid.

I know that we dont need +10 to be good at pvp, @Yukani is a proof of this... but maxing your stats/dmg is part of PvP players mindset. You saying that +6 is enough just looks like you are pushing us to accept it cause nothing is gonna change and we have to be happy feeling like we are not as strong as we could be. Its not our fault, cause ppl are working hard to gear up, and at the end of the day when our chances are not 100% with us, all of our work is gone for nothing.

Most of your opnions and constatations based in your tests doesnt look like the same server we are playing... I talk to many ppl about this and they feel the same. I dont want to be unfair here, you are right about many things (100%-120% dmg thing, etc), but trying to force us to have the same way of think as you do, to play as you play, is not right.

7 hours ago, Jordan said:

Also for the guy complaining about 120 coral luckies to fort one piece. Either you have the worse luck on the planet because at worse its taken me 30-40 pieces of the regular Lucky Safety Stone and I've tested forting over 100 pieces of gear. I do feel bad for your bad luck but I also believe this to be a really bad case of terrible luck.

It was 140 CLSS for 2 pieces. I have the worst luck on the planet yes. My staff took almost 40 CLSS... and thank god i have avarage forts bonus in this, if not i would have to spent 700-1kg for EACH try to reset its forts. 

I'm not even close to be a f2p player but most of my friends are, so PLEASE TELL ME how can i keep asking them to not to quit the game yet, if the game ITSELF is showing them everyday that if they want to be strong they will have to put alot of money on it or work their asses 24/7 farming highlands(?) for some amount of gold for, with a incredibly luck, fort their items sucessfully.

10% is not a good idea for Coral stones.
Having CLSS and not having a good fortification progression system is not good either.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jordan said:

I'm sorry if I said anything offensive or was rude with my language but generally speaking I'm just tired of dealing with this subject. I don't disagree things can't be improved but at the end of the day its not as easy as it looks cause everytime somethings made easier (like VSS for example). Yeh the numbers show that the supply in game is more than it should, you still have free to play players crying foul while the cashers have moved on to the next subject of complaint, the next tier of stones.

Thank you, this is all thats needed, your approval, whether be it positive or negative, @Bash and @Jordan, just a thumbs up or thumbs down, and your right, both of you need time. I stand down, as the message is clear as day. 

Its good to know your working on implementing changes and like the suggestions on this post, and to be honest, thats all thats needed, no dramas, thats what forums are for, to help community and developers come up with good solutions

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sasori said:

I know that we dont need +10 to be good at pvp, @Yukani is a proof of this... but maxing your stats/dmg is part of PvP players mindset. You saying that +6 is enough just looks like you are pushing us to accept it cause nothing is gonna change and we have to be happy feeling like we are not as strong as we could be. Its not our fault, cause ppl are working hard to gear up, and at the end of the day when our chances are not 100% with us, all of our work is gone for nothing.

Maxing requires time and work and not just click your fingers and be done with it. What are you going to do if you max all your gears in a week with no room left for improvement huh? Just look at a Awaken which has easy access to stones and reset scrolls. They gear their main class, then they quit till the next patch or they login for the 30 mins a day PvP. Whats going to be different in Classic?

If people care about their stats more than winning the PvP then they should go play a private server game that gives everything on spawn and then closes down after a month cause theres nothing left to do and the developers cant keep on top of the updates. PvP is about winning not "My stats are bigger than your stats". You can participate and theres no paywall that is stopping you from being able to compete. You wanna max your sets and your stats then work for it?

Nobodies trying to push you to accept it, I'm just explaining it from the servers health point of view. It's your choice whether or not you want to accept it. We cannot release Sublime and Halcyons on altar unless you want the game to run out of stuff to do in the next 2 weeks and people cry for more content and we end up at 80 cap by Christmas. Fortifications should be worked for and if you think there needs to be something to lower the RNG then work towards that instead of crying about how many stones you may or may not have used.

1 hour ago, Sasori said:

I'm not even close to be a f2p player but most of my friends are, so PLEASE TELL ME how can i keep asking them to not to quit the game yet, if the game ITSELF is showing them everyday that if they want to be strong they will have to put alot of money on it or work their asses 24/7 farming highlands(?) for some amount of gold for, with a incredibly luck, fort their items sucessfully.

If people don't wanna count on luck there is Sublimes in the market I saw 2 earlier when I logged in. They are being made available at a slower rate. And I don't see how throwing Sublimes at people left and right is going to be healthy for a game that has 2-3hours worth of daily content (If you do all daily PvP). Also please explain to me how farming DD for hours is any different to farming Highlands for hours? People do it on Awaken to gear themselves, people do it on Mainserver to gear themselves so why can't they do it here?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Maxing requires time and work and not just click your fingers and be done with it. What are you going to do if you max all your gears in a week with no room left for improvement huh? Just look at a Awaken which has easy access to stones and reset scrolls. They gear their main class, then they quit till the next patch or they login for the 30 mins a day PvP. Whats going to be different in Classic?

If people care about their stats more than winning the PvP then they should go play a private server game that gives everything on spawn and then closes down after a month cause theres nothing left to do and the developers cant keep on top of the updates. PvP is about winning not "My stats are bigger than your stats". You can participate and theres no paywall that is stopping you from being able to compete. You wanna max your sets and your stats then work for it?

The issue isn't a few buttons and you're done.  The issue is the RNG factor and how shitty it is to farm for weeks just to +10 one item or to fail it and get no where.  People who are playing atm will just farm to +10 a weapon, Maybe +6 their set but if they aren't paying they for sure won't waste their time trying to get +8 on their gear if they had a bad experience with their weapon.  They will then hoard and save for next patch or only play for 30 minutes a day for pvp.  

9 minutes ago, Jordan said:

If people don't wanna count on luck there is Sublimes in the market I saw 2 earlier when I logged in. They are being made available at a slower rate. And I don't see how throwing Sublimes at people left and right is going to be healthy for a game that has 2-3hours worth of daily content (If you do all daily PvP). Also please explain to me how farming DD for hours is any different to farming Highlands for hours? People do it on Awaken to gear themselves, people do it on Mainserver to gear themselves so why can't they do it here?

Sublimes are ridiculously rare cause it only comes in once a month for the top 5 of each race.  The prices of them are constantly going up and will continue to cause of natural economy things.  No one is asking you to flood the market or make the game easier we just want to be able to see progress rather than it just be wasted when RNG is bad for us.  There have been many suggestions including my own which I'll repeat which is just make them arcaneable in some way to produce halycons then at least if someone farms the gold they don't have to feel like quitting when it all fails cause they will have the option to do this.
As for farming DD for hours its different because you can run people there for extra gold similiar to Century and there is no cap.  Also players can lvl their classes there.  Also comparing Awk to classic You can farm on awk and actually progress without feeling like you're gonna be fucked by RNG cause of shit stones.  

Jordan you just dont want to understand that with the current prices a f2p player will never reach the level of someone who paid. unless you let a cap for more than 6 months xd but someone with work to do and someone who cant play everyday will never reach the level of a player who paid not even in few months.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jordan said:

Just look at a Awaken which has easy access to stones and reset scrolls. They gear their main class, then they quit till the next patch or they login for the 30 mins a day PvP. Whats going to be different in Classic?

If you read it right, you will realize that I'm not talking about making things easier... I'm talking about to not lost an everyday work of progression. I want my good stats? YES. Am I working for it? YES. But where's my progress when all stones I worked hard to get has been throwed away cause fortification i based on using 10% sucess rate stones and i failed 95% of it.

I mentioned maxing stats because that's what you do when you take PvP seriously and want to be as prepared as possible individually to be among the best players of you guild/battlefield.

1 hour ago, Jordan said:

If people care about their stats more than winning the PvP then they should go play a private server game that gives everything on spawn

I will ignore this childish answer. I know you are better than this and can interpret texts better.

1 hour ago, Jordan said:

Sublimes... you must be kidding me, this can't be serious.
Can we sell runs in Highlands? The only place that was worth farming in higher caps was Saad room before this got nerfed or to sell DD runs (again we need good gears here) and there's no much ppl buying runs anyway...

What I'm saying is: There are other ways to make things work where we don't count only on luck.

I agree with you, we need to work on it, this need to be hard, but doesnt need to be FRUSTRATING

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Bash said:

Why am I not surprised here lol.

I think people are just starting to do the math bash. I'm sorry, but for all intents and purposes, when you're thinking "how much time/money do I have to drop to finish one class for this one current meta," +6 is still a drop in the bucket.

Sure, it is the baseline, the bare minimum, but any pvp-minded person Isn't going to want to settle for that. The'll look at what it takes to +10 their class and they'll be like "That's $200, what a ripoff." Nevermind free players, those will never have a +10 set in their lives.

I'd rather be bored after a month than be exploited. Which is why I quit on the spot when Jordan pretty much confirmed he wouldn't budge on the issue. I've zero, absolutely no interest in playing the game with the knowledge that getting every class to +10 and maxed out by the end of the meta isn't achievable. This is the second hard requirement I had besides +6 being reasonable to obtain, which seemed to fly over everyone's head lol.

And this whole narrative about +10 not being necessary. I said it before trials came out. That two weeks later all the pvp whales would have +10 sets in gvg and hey, looks like I was right all along. What's the longevity here? Playing catch up for months on end or drop my life savings on this game? Jordan saying +10 armors are a minor bump is the most insulting thing I've read in a long while.

I would have easily dropped $30-50 a month on this game if the economy was fair and balanced, but you guys seem to be happy with the couple dozen whales banking your operations. So good job I guess.

25 minutes ago, Alicia said:

I think people are just starting to do the math bash. I'm sorry, but for all intents and purposes, when you're thinking "how much time/money do I have to drop to finish one class for this one current meta," +6 is still a drop in the bucket.

Sure, it is the baseline, the bare minimum, but any pvp-minded person Isn't going to want to settle for that. The'll look at what it takes to +10 their class and they'll be like "That's $200, what a ripoff." Nevermind free players, those will never have a +10 set in their lives.

I'd rather be bored after a month than be exploited. Which is why I quit on the spot when Jordan pretty much confirmed he wouldn't budge on the issue. I've zero, absolutely no interest in playing the game with the knowledge that getting every class to +10 and maxed out by the end of the meta isn't achievable. This is the second hard requirement I had besides +6 being reasonable to obtain, which seemed to fly over everyone's head lol.

And this whole narrative about +10 not being necessary. I said it before trials came out. That two weeks later all the pvp whales would have +10 sets in gvg and hey, looks like I was right all along. What's the longevity here? Playing catch up for months on end or drop my life savings on this game? Jordan saying +10 armors are a minor bump is the most insulting thing I've read in a long while.

I would have easily dropped $30-50 a month on this game if the economy was fair and balanced, but you guys seem to be happy with the couple dozen whales banking your operations. So good job I guess.

"I think people are just starting to do the math bash. I'm sorry, but for all intents and purposes, when you're thinking "how much time/money do I have to drop to finish one class for this one current meta," +6 is still a drop in the bucket." 
The meta will be the same for months, as seen in the patch road map given before the level cap was even increased. +6 sets are the minimum requirement to be useful. I'm not sure why people think +10 is absolutely necessary, it never was and it never will be. The top killer in my guild (911) uses a +10 level 60 staff with a +6 level 60 set, showing that it is still not even necessary to use updated gear.

"The'll look at what it takes to +10 their class and they'll be like "That's $200, what a ripoff." Nevermind free players, those will never have a +10 set in their lives."
In MMOs, there are three different types of players: Free 2 Play with nothing but time (which I know there are a lot of on this server/game, I can see it myself), People who can afford to spend money + play the game and those that have no time but can afford to whale out. I'm not sure how sympathetic I can be for free 2 play players that have tons of time who choose to AFK in Aven rather than farm their dungeons or in over-world maps to get gold to upgrade their gear. I have free2play players in my guild who haven't spent a dime and still are able to achieve +8 sets and a +10 weapon, what is their excuse? I didn't know AFKing in Aven provided gold, why must everything be handed to people in this game/server? And before people say "I don't have that much time" I see the same people doing this and then whining on the forums, you guys definitely do have the time.

"Playing catch up for months on end or drop my life savings on this game? Jordan saying +10 armors are a minor bump is the most insulting thing I've read in a long while."
You're not playing catch up with anyone.. as said earlier +10 is not a necessity, it only helps lower base stats so you maybe have a tiny bit of an edge in PvP (which isn't even noticeable if you really look at the math).  The armors really are a minor bump, for every DPS class the minimum requirement for your set is LCK forts on every piece. That is more than enough to get you through PvP/trials. If you have to "spend your life savings" then this game / x-Legends developed games are not for you. These games have always been pay heavy/pay2win or "pay2convenience." 

Side note, if you've quit the game, why are you still complaining on the forums if there is evidently not going to be any change?

Unfortunately it is sad to see the current situation of the game, 
I have been playing Eden vendetta for 5 years and compared to the awk server, 
The classic server is that if you do not use money constantly you literally will not be able to arm yourself or make pvp, 
The dgn does not give enough gold for such a high economy.

Please consider improving the server economy as the situation is getting boring for some players, 
and people who load money into the game are taking advantage of that to set prices high.
PDT: Use google translator sorry.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Azmy said:

The classic server is that if you do not use money constantly you literally will not be able to arm yourself or make pvp, The dgn does not give enough gold for such a high economy.

Agree, thats the current problem with the economy. For cash user the situation has not changed since back when ec was 85 g it was posible to buy corals at 700 g which means 12 corals per 100 EC sold and now with 110 EC and 900g corals again you get 12 corals for the same amoung of EC. The only ones heavely affected by this situation are F2P players since the amount of extra gold you get from lv65 content is not nearly close to the current rise of EC price (hence everything else in the game) which still is increasing at this very moment. 

The gold which is the currency inside the game is losing its value which is really bad for F2P since it is the only currency they have which means that the time they invest on the game is loosing is value which heavely discourages players. 

3 hours ago, Matt said:

The meta will be the same for months, as seen in the patch road map given before the level cap was even increased. +6 sets are the minimum requirement to be useful. I'm not sure why people think +10 is absolutely necessary, it never was and it never will be. The top killer in my guild (911) uses a +10 level 60 staff with a +6 level 60 set, showing that it is still not even necessary to use updated gear.

I didn't say it was? Stop strawmanning my position. From the outset my position was that +6 was a must as a bare minimum for PVP and that has not changed, but I on a personal level, have no interest in playing the game without a realistic, reasonable expectation of being able to max out every single class at +10 before all that gear becomes irrelevant when 70 cap came around. I was entirely willing to p2w my way through if needed, but as it turns out, I've got enough self respect to not throw thousands of dollars into an 8 year old videogame.

+10 being a complete ripoff and +6 being excessively difficult to get for free players (and that apparently has been fixed, I wouldn't know) are two different things that have nothing to do with each other. One is vital for a competitive environment, another is my personal prerrogative, and by the look of it, that of a lot of people as the thread was revived.

To put it into perspective, I wouldn't play the game either if Jordan had made it so +6 was the max you could get. Fairness is one requirement, but the power fantasy of having fully maxed out glowing shit is the whole reason I played the game in the first place. What aeria/xlegends do on their servers doesn't matter to me in the least.

Not even gonna bother responding to all the other bullshit.

Side note, if you've quit the game, why are you still complaining on the forums if there is evidently not going to be any change?

Because 1: this is my thread, 2 friends of mine still play and told me this blew up again. I have nothing against the server itself. If things change I might come back, and if not I'll just sit back and enjoy the carnage.

44 minutes ago, Azmy said: The dgn does not give enough gold for such a high economy.

Gonna interject here for a moment, increasing gold drops form mobs would only help very short-term, as soon as word got out that gold gains were buffed, the economy would start to inflate like crazy because gold would be more prevalent, making each 1g worth less and less. It's basic economies, inflation is bad, because it leads to bubbles, and eventually, given enough time, those bubbles can get so big that the games own currency becomes worthless and a new currency is adopted.

14 minutes ago, Alicia said:

I didn't say it was? Stop strawmanning my position. From the outset my position was that +6 was a must as a bare minimum for PVP and that has not changed, but I on a personal level, have no interest in playing the game without a realistic, reasonable expectation of being able to max out every single class at +10 before all that gear becomes irrelevant when 70 cap came around. I was entirely willing to p2w my way through if needed, but as it turns out, I've got enough self respect to not throw thousands of dollars into an 8 year old videogame.

I'm confused.. 65 cap is supposed to be very long including new custom content being added. This will be longer than both 55 and 60 cap. Why don't you think you can max armors? Not attacking, just asking. Also awakened weapons will be viable at 70 cap (just like they once were), so if anything at 70 cap you'd just be forting new awakened sets which will last you for all of 75 cap too. There's a lot of time to max things out.

17 minutes ago, Alicia said:

+10 being a complete ripoff and +6 being excessively difficult to get for free players (and that apparently has been fixed, I wouldn't know) are two different things that have nothing to do with each other.

As a F2P player who almost finished to get it +10 set (have 2 parts +8) I do have to say that even if having a 10+ set is pretty it is not a requirement for pvp just a 10 weapon and 6 set is enogh. On the las 2 weeks when I was still using my lv 60 +6 set and lv 60 bow I use to oneshot Ilus on arena quite easily and frequenly and among them they were many who already had 65 set +10 and weapons. 

The economy of the game is currenly at a bad shape but you are over exaggerating a lot of things which some of them don´t even have to do with the current problem, It just sound like you want X or Y thing and you are angry because you don´t have them yet.