NCTW- Suggestions and Fix

infecttado

Hello! here again with some changes for NCTW :3

Fix problem with reflect on NCTW which have too much time duration.
9pgSsU0.png
Here as you can see i got reflected on middle map by hitting this guy, i know leaving base spam is totally abusive but that was too far from base.

Suggestions:
Add Guild Arena Map as NCTW Map with same crytal HP as others tw and without npc sistem and their following stuff. (this one idk if its possible :'D cause spawn base is too small so i'm not sure.
Add to Belk Skills Silence 5 sec duration don't give immunity, aoe skill , so ppl can evade it running.

This one isn't really about NCTW but Normal Class Suggest , should be nice change 10x10 to Normal Class Requirements , its super nice arena and we don't even use it cause we can't have fun with awaken classes there.

That's it ❤️

ADD NCTW Video comming was SO FUNNY :'D cause DK Halfkin is SOOOO STRONG!

You may have gotten reflected in the middle of the map and maybe duration could "solve" it but don't forget people have achievements dones, 90% mount, cert and the bard buff ;x I see what you mean though.

And about nctw changes, as much as I'd like seeing some or even the 10v10 I dunno to what point it'd be added to awaken since that's the reason why classic appeared in the first place. :( That and not even our awaken 10v10 is queued in the first place, and if it is it always has a few alts

6 hours ago, Mina said:

You may have gotten reflected in the middle of the map and maybe duration could "solve" it but don't forget people have achievements dones, 90% mount, cert and the bard buff ;x I see what you mean though

I've 200% speed on awaken tw and can't reflect by that far, on Guardians Valley if u go too far from base ur reflect disapear instaly even if it have 3-4 sec.

6 hours ago, Mina said:

And about nctw changes, as much as I'd like seeing some or even the 10v10 I dunno to what point it'd be added to awaken since that's the reason why classic appeared in the first place. :( That and not even our awaken 10v10 is queued in the first place, and if it is it always has a few alts

Abou classic i can't play cause p2w.
I've tried to do it 1 year ago if i'm not wrong with Remember(and some other players from Garden and Forestria) but was hard cause ppl started to lose and changed to awaken classes.
We can't change some stuff like 10x10 Prizes cause it will break the game if giving something too much OP.
But fixing reflect thing is enough :3

• VGN GM

I don't think making 10v10 normal class only will change anything. I remember when we where all playing PlayEden we had maybe 5-10 10v10 matches in the entire year or so it was open and that server was literally the target of what makes our Normal Class TW work.

I generally think its just hard to get 20 people to queue for a match at the same time on this game at the same time. 3v3 Could maybe work but again I don't think people enjoy 3v3 much who play this server so again I think it would still be a dead queue.

I also don't understand why belk needs a silence skill?

Isn't the buff only 5 seconds for reflect or is that change only on Awaken Class TW?

16 minutes ago, Jordan said:

I also don't understand why belk needs a silence skill?

Just for prevent ez kill. :'D

17 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Isn't the buff only 5 seconds for reflect or is that change only on Awaken Class TW?

i need check if is 5 sec but idk if its possible  get that far in 5 sec

As u can see on screen shot if belk was that close, was able to 1 shot himself? just a question 

• 4 weeks later...