Grand Fantasy Private Server

Angelo Júnior

Hello Vendetta's guys, i'd like to ask a big favor to you, we have a discord channel with more than 1500+ players that will play a grand fantasy classic server, i've came on this e-mail for show that we want a classic server even if you put any cash itens, but we want that nostalgic emotion on playing the classic.

I've put a link from our discord to you guys see all members from many countries.

https://discord.gg/peywp9p

Good morning, today I was on youtube watching some videos of the 2010 Grand Fantasia and mine gave me a lot of nostalgia, if the vendetta really launches a classic server in addition to playing I commit to bringing as many people as I can to play, besides buy cash items (as long as they are not very pay to win, it can be costumes, sprite items, clay, legends armor and the sprite king's blessing). Please Vendetta, fulfill the requests of these 1500 people and launch a classic Grand Fantasia server, just like you did with Eden Eternal, many people will come, that's for sure.
Thanks for reading

Hi, I'm not against a Grand Fantasia server (on the contrary, it would make me happy). May stop arceling out the Vendetta team, they will not open if you continue to do a lot of discussion on the forum ^^ '

We have to give them time, Jordan didn't say yes or no and he even gave her an idea of why he's not opening yet.

Patience and don't stress GM, it already works a lot.