new items feedback

sicat

Before everything else lemme say thanks a lot for making those cool items available in-game. Highly appreciated!

But there are just some stuff I dun appreciate that much. One is the cost skill reset nt. Great for the cost of 2K gold and 50K rp but the additional 50 battalion medals makes it not worth it. Let's haggle. Maybe 2.5K gold, 75K rp, and 5 battalion medals would do it. Heck, make it accessible for lower levels by putting that npc in enocia and vary the medal requirements like 200 silver medals, 100 gold medals, 200 valor medals (cuz valor is easy to farm), and 50 team medals. Right now, at some points, it's wiser to discard a toon and create new than to purchase/use skill reset.

If not for the medal requirement, that skill reset would be an excellent Gold Sink commodity cuz endgame players (the greatest contributors to inflation) uses plenty of em. The in-game economy is stable right now but it doesn't mean that it has recovered from the flooding of gold from the previous events. Kindly drain off some gold from endgame players via skill reset!

AH sells uni laser scanners 200g-500g each which I think is highly overpriced. That uni laser scanner pack sold by npc makes each scanner costs 300g + some rp. Feels like it just made it officially recognized that uni laser scanner is "expensive"... and still inaccessible for lower levels. Now that sounds more like "Sod off, lowbies!".

And SW lingeries' stats sux compared to other classes'. 

SW Tears of the Spider Queen 300 Eva 250 void 800 HP 700 SP
  Kiss of the Spider Queen 300 Void 3% HP 800 HP 700 SP
  Carboret 300 Cheva 250 void 800 HP 700 SP

Dunno bout other SW's but mine have no use of those %hp and void. How bout small amount of crit-rate/atk, move speed, dot reduce, or resist? Or maybe 5pts conceal if that's even possible.

To be fair I was hoping on an eva/ch-eva one; it would make more sense if you ask me. Personally I would have liked to see that or one that grants us movement speed but it is what it is. However the biggest joke (if you ask me) is the DE Carboret one  +5% hp and 150 DEF. I guess 70k hp defenders arent enough that they need to become even more tankier and healthier.

Just to clarify, what are the other classes lingerie stats? Looking at these lingerie items it's a bit of cool, meh, and hum for each one.

eva and void - that would help in farming TT and bosses, so it's a bit of cool. PvP I would like to know how well it does going up against others in pvp. I know that other characters that use Void and during that short time of having a uni suit with a greatly needed void stat increase, but sadly that was short lived. The void and eva I think are a good combination for pve or facing off against a WH and CB to prevent pulls. However, I do wonder by how much use it would be in pvp.

void and HP - that %HP increase can really make a SW pretty difficult to kill if you know what you are doing and you get support from the CB and ME. The void also helpful in comparison to no void.

Ch-eva and Void - this combination does suit a SW well in pvp though it only really knocks off 3% of a players ch-acc which the ME skills should be a bit more balanced. The ME should have their max ch-eva buff increased to match how much ch-acc a ME can give then it would be of better use to add the 3% to a player's stats to reduce somebody's ch-acc by 3%.

Over all def wise each lingerie has their pluses and minuses, but I think people should understand what those stats do. I won't go into numbers, but I am curious now as to how much HP my characters can reach with the %HP increases.

Having a eva/ch-eva one does seem a bit logically intuitive for the SW, but is it really better over the ones with the void?

5% HP for the DE? WTF? knock that off with making the DE the most OP character in the game where it can kill and survive everybody. Players a fed up with having every character outclassed by just 1 character. Either make the DE a tank that can't be killed and can't kill, a character that can kill but not tank, or make players find a happy medium where their chance of killing and tanking are about 60/40 of 40/60 of ability kill others to their ability to tank depending on how their skill tree is made. Don't go around increasing those tanking stats too high that they can reduce their tanking buffs and put even more into their attacks. 

Still good information on the other character's lingerie would be nice.

• Like 1

After some thinking I think the eva lingerie should have ch-resist over void because eva protects against physical attacks just like void does. So, it doesn't make sense to double down on physical protections when eva if it blocks the attack doesn't need void. It would make more sense to have ch-resist on the eva because if the eva does it's job then the ch-resist can help against the ch-atks instead of leaving it more vulnerable.

However, I don't think that value for ch-resist should be 250 like the void, as it should be around 300 but personally should be more like 400 or 500.

• Like 1

Fix sw lmao. instead of void on the eva and cheva, add critrate, maybe around 300-350. it is a main DPS class, its supposed to do damage. why would all 3 lingeries be defensive stats based? it doesnt make sense to put void, nor cheva since those have its own too. maybe the hp and void can be changed within the criteva category. idk. just a suggestion. 

• 2 weeks later...

Cro here hi hi 

and a few things need addressing 

1. Its high time u guys fix the nemisis quests reguarding having to kill guards that give rps u can kill all day long but because u guys are so afraid that the lower levels will have more players there u guys will never under the stand the true enjoyment of this game the ability to control all and more people like playing with lesser skills cause its a challenge.  Hehehehe for all u guys sitting up late at night straight for 5 days straight figuring out what dot does and whats the best ways to counter, u guys missed the the most important and most enjoyable part of this game. Friendship and the ability to fly by the set of ur pants and live or die, to quote a tv show "but caption im giving her all shes got " "i dont care Scotty if u have to go down and peddle the reactors urself i need more power. hehehehe that is the reason for the massive decline in population lately cause the powers are so stupid now hheheeh watching a pu 2 hit a 35 k se 65k crit attks on crit attks sw that can stun 10 ppl for 3mins ehhehe  seems like it anyway and on and on and on and then u guys brake out a  190 or 200 speed bike stop with the insanity and come back down to earth its not to late to heal this game. 

Cause sadly the game is at the same point it was when it croaked in asb and as history will repeat itself if we dont heed the warnings and signs that happened in the past, and a way back question What happened to asb that caused it to die other than they were slimy and sold power ups and ap buffs but then they killed it with level 3 rank uni jewels and i think i saw a 4th level before they rolled up the sidewalk. 

And now here we all are at the tipping point when things are bullshit and all upside down. No more battlegrounds at the 65 levels  or if there is 1 on 1  you have more ppl in the other battle grounds cause ppl just dont care any more about ur fancy new ling or 200 move speed bikes ppl just want to have fun and when u have a 50k wh or 60kde and ur toast before u even get ur chakra shields or defenders might or soul shield up its time to stop blaming the people and start blaming the direction this game is heading. 

As u already no by now more ppl are playing in vile then amara now and more action at battlegrounds then in amara simply cause ppl wanna have fun. 

And here are some simple requests to make the game fun and possible bring it out of the repeating history path it is already on. 

1. You need balance in all levels so im making this very clear and rude for the people that think there shit is so mighty they do not need to pay attention 

STOP MAKING THE PEOPLE BUST THERE ASS TO SKIP ALL OF THE GAME TO GET TO 65 CAUSE U ARE GIVING THEM TERMINAL CANCER IF U WILL CAUSE EVEN ONCE THEY GET TO 65 THEY WILL JUST DIE LIKE FLYS ON APIECE OF FLY PAPER CAUSE THEY SIMPLY DO NOT HAVE THE RESOURCES TO SURVIVE CAUSE THEY DONT HAVE TIME TO HAVE A 40 PET FULL OF L2 PET CHIPS THEY DONT HAVE THE RPS FOR HP AND MOST IMPORTANLY THEY CANT GET A GOOD TITLE EITHER 

THIS IS THE MAIN REASON Y PEOPLE ARE LEAVING AND NOT STAYING 

ok sorry  for yelling but u ppl just dont and probably wont understand 

2. Since rp are basically farm all day long now FIX THE QUESTS IN NEMISIS SO IF U DO POWER LEVEL AKA AS  CHEAT IF U DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT POWER LEVELING IS SO THAT WHEN WE DECIDE TO GO BACK AND DO QUESTS CAUSE WE WANT A TITLE THAT REQUIRES 4K FEATS POINTS WE CAN GO BACK TO NEM2 AND DO THE QUESTS THAT REQUIRE KILLING GUARDS AND GIVE US BACK THE RPS ACQUIRED TO COMPLETE THOSE QUESTS SIMPLY CAUSE NOBODY CARES ANYMORE IF U GET RPS FROM NEM 2 , AMARA OR ELLIS AND FIX CATHERINE SO SHE WILL STAY THE PROPER AMOUNT OF TIME AND NOT BE BUGGED BY THE QUEST CB7 WHEN ALL THE BATTLE HAPPENS IN THE ARENA OF NEMISIS FOR THE COMPLETION OF THAT QUEST

3. kk sorry my temper is over now sorry for the shouting but u guys are doing a great job of bring a dead game back to life but now u need to think of the long hall cause the being like a kid days are over and everybody just run into a battle like straight out of braveheart cause we are no long kids looking to see who has the bigger yardstick who has the most kills who has the best title who has the most alts the most gold the highest rank ( heheh i can 1shot medics now and kill them dead) will its like the guy with the biggest ---- he is gonna have to play with it all by himself cause nobody wants that around heheheh 

What we want is balance of game the ability to play at any level and get drops that can help u progress at a natural level so when u get to 65 u can compete and have fun and not be so totally bummed out after all the work to get to 65 in 2 weeks it sucks u have the same gear the same stats and ya all gear 2 stats y take away the random stat generator and y leave it in cg but any ways u sadly realize that was a big waste of time cause YOU can never be as good as those guys there and sadly thats what happens to the newbies and that is there fate 

but if they decide to take the path of righteousness and go slow stay for several weeks to level up pet get there routines worked out get some loot and drops  cause with the added dung ttc a new player at level 49 cant go do those dungs he wants jewels he or she wants gold he or she wants ancient spanners and normal spanners he or she wants uni v3 weapon skins and uni costumes but no u tease them with having them watch as all in the game cause there is no new ppl in the game unless its someone like me or filo or karara or evil or kalinny or shiroki or even yes i will even through the dr dieless(HEHEH AND YES THERE ARE MANY GREAT AND LONG TIME PLAYERS IF I DIDNT MENTION U IT WAS NOT TO BE RUDE IT WAS TO TRY AND SAVE SOME MEGABYTES) in there for we all know what the fun was like and what the fun could be again if u gave all the lower levels the same fair shake  and make this game fun at all levels cause i would love to have a gold painted mech in cg and y cant i have a cosmetic item there it gives no power up buffs just changes color and only for 65 because the level 29 thru 59 is the backbone of this game and we need to bring it back FOR MY FOOD CHAIN REFERENCE AGAIN (YOU CANT  HAVE 65 SHARKS WHEN THERE IS NO FISH IN THE SEA FOR THEM TO FEED ON ) 

AGAIN SORRY FOR MY RANT 

Cro

• Thanks 3

By this point most people have max toons in every cap, theres just not enough people to play with, if the players go down on the lower caps it's only about bullying newbies and theres really nothing profitable anymore since you can get most stuffs in TTC this is the reason why Im againts that TTC idea where they give players access to stuffs easily, there is no sense of achievement anymore since items are damn easy to get.

We also thought of making Viledon cap toons just for fun, but my pals lost interest because for some reason FK started making viledon toons a day after we decided to go there, so it smells like someone snitched and wants to annoy us in viledon because nowadays they cant compete in amara, my pals lost interest afterwards I guess that's one of the reason of why most RG started to take break. Kinda boring when the opposing faction cant get their shit together and started destroying themselves because of their own drama to the point most of them leaving.

I digres, if you want to restart SB all over again make sure they can fix the bugs that destroy the game in the first place.

Yeah, that's my problem with vsb. You can get things so very easily now nothing is worth anything anymore. They are so obsessed with making things 'fair' for everyone that the game is now super boring even with the addition of all the new stuff which you can get very very very easily. If we want an even level playing field then we will just play RTS games like DOTA or mobile legends and not an MMORPG like SB that is designed for grinding and spending. The old ASB maybe money grubbing asshats but it's really way more fun during their time because of the scarcity of gears where a uni drop is one hell of reason to jump up from your seat and shout for joy! not like the rain of uniques we are having now. 

I am afraid with the way things are, vsb will not be open for long. Too bad I like the new content. They just made it so damn easy to get, all in the name of 'fairness' which you really shouldn't do for a game that's not designed for it. Just restart the server and gradually increase the level cap. Make the drop rates the same during asb. 

This was approved because some noobs asked for it, said they dont have time grinding stuffs because they have life but they dont wanna look like losers in game 🤣🤣 in reality they just wanna catch up fast because they are sucking so bad they cant even back up what they are claiming, I can mention so many people who tell stories of how good they are "back in the days" but when I had the chance seeing them in action, they suck so hard 🤣🤣🤣 this patch is what they came up to even the scales but they still suck anyway. Now people are complaining game is imbalance, what did you expect when you rain down an MMORPG with end game stuffs that isnt supposed to be available without hard work. Giving people unique jewels, ancient jewels and they expect the game to be balanced 🤔

On 7/2/2020 at 11:26 AM, Beau said:

By this point most people have max toons in every cap, theres just not enough people to play with, if the players go down on the lower caps it's only about bullying newbies and theres really nothing profitable anymore since you can get most stuffs in TTC this is the reason why Im againts that TTC idea where they give players access to stuffs easily, there is no sense of achievement anymore since items are damn easy to get.

LOL, profitable? Really? You need a profit on a DGs that give high amounts of gold just for running it and you want more gold off the items? TTC isn't as easy as you think besides the fact it takes an hour just to form a team to run it and another 20 to 30 min to finish it. By that time I could have run TT solo normal 3 to 4 times and got way more stuff for myself. Sure you get a lot in a PT, but not as much individually solo. Yet, most players still haven't gotten full rank 2 uni jewels and you are still bitching about things being too easy to get.

We also thought of making Viledon cap toons just for fun, but my pals lost interest because for some reason FK started making viledon toons a day after we decided to go there, so it smells like someone snitched and wants to annoy us in viledon because nowadays they cant compete in amara, my pals lost interest afterwards I guess that's one of the reason of why most RG started to take break. Kinda boring when the opposing faction cant get their shit together and started destroying themselves because of their own drama to the point most of them leaving.

Wait, you're bitching about players following you into a map to pvp you and you complain about there not being any pvp? I personally don't see pvp happening in Amara anymore during boss spawns, it's all pve so where's your crew that loves pvp?

I digres, if you want to restart SB all over again make sure they can fix the bugs that destroy the game in the first place.

Right because shutting the game down and having people start all over will make everybody happy with how much money that they spent in the game already. You are so pissed about every little thing from players having this, that, or another thing when really there are ways to fix everything without starting over. The problem is however starting over with these fixes will take longer than fixing things one at a time and yet you have no clue the problems you will create with everything that you want. How many people does it take to no longer play before some of these changes that they did for you becomes noticeably the wrong path? The number of people currently playing seems to have dropped dramatically since dual logging was cut off and that's not just people's alts, but they stopped using their main too. Good job on that.

• Like 1

You should really reflect on your comments they are both plainly stupid and doesnt make sense🤣🙈 all you have to do is read slowly, carefully so you can understand the answer is already there , I just dont want to start another roasting thread, Im starting to feel sad roasting your ass in every post. 🤣

PS: I can understand why you think TTC and TTH is not easy, well for starters you are a loser so thats underatandable. 😎

4 minutes ago, Beau said:

This was approved because some noobs asked for it, said they dont have time grinding stuffs because they have life but they dont wanna look like losers in game 🤣🤣 in reality they just wanna catch up fast because they are sucking so bad they cant even back up what they are claiming, I can mention so many people who tell stories of how good they are "back in the days" but when I had the chance seeing them in action, they suck so hard 🤣🤣🤣 this patch is what they came up to even the scales but they still suck anyway. Now people are complaining game is imbalance, what did you expect when you rain down an MMORPG with end game stuffs that isnt supposed to be available without hard work. Giving people unique jewels, ancient jewels and they expect the game to be balanced 🤔

You expect the game to be balanced with players who don't have uni jewels, ancient jewels, and other things going up against players who do? That's more of a straight kick to the gonads to every new player in the game if they can't get those items even as they level up, that you think should take years to complete. Really, it should take about a month to reach the end game without quickly leveling up a character. 1 week per cap should work just fine if the DG drops are sufficient to obtain gear to run the next DG on the level list and to obtain certain items that will be needed for end game. But you want the game so hard to play that people struggle at leveling and farming that when they enter pvp they're just smacked the hell around and makes it no fun to play. The best pvp is against players who can take a hit and you want people to struggle in leveling and farming so that they can be easy targets in pvp. Sounds like we have a winner here.

• Like 1

You make it sound as if having rare jewels r2 is equivalent to having no gears at all,  and that is enough reason to coveted the hardwork of those who really did tons of work to get those stuffs?  Newbies are newbies for a reason, they should go under the same amount of work as their predecessors. Speaking of hardwork, you cant even relate because everything you have is from exploits you always wanted to get everything easy because you suck.

The GS did the patches in good hopes that people will be encouraged to pvp more because they have access to OP gears easily, but look at them now, after they get their stuffs they lost enthusiasm and didnt wanna pvp and just waiting for the next patch for another PVE event grind, pathetic community.

So now after giving people alot of stuffs to make them OP they are now working stuffs to lower it down and fix it, where is thr sense in all of this 🤣🤣 feels like you just took a stone and hammer it to your own head.

Just like @rabbit said it's not fun anymore the momment you give free stuffs to players

57 minutes ago, Beau said:

You make it sound as if having rare jewels r2 is equivalent to having no gears at all,  and that is enough reason to coveted the hardwork of those who really did tons of work to get those stuffs?  Newbies are newbies for a reason, they should go under the same amount of work as their predecessors. Speaking of hardwork, you cant even relate because everything you have is from exploits you always wanted to get everything easy because you suck.

I got all my rank 2 uni jewels before they opened up dual logging back in lvl 54 cap for my FK character so I don't know what you are talking about not having worked as hard. I stopped trying to get them for my RG character because the 100k+ in gold required to get the uni jewel up till now is insane especially with how much more they give. The same went for the uni costumes and weapon skin were all obtained before they allowed dual logging. You really do speak without having any sort of knowledge on the matter don't you? Those new to the game and leveling up have a hard time getting jewels let alone making them rank 2 and you make it sound like they can easily get rank 2 jewels before entering Amara and yet I find new players all the time struggling with getting jewels and enhancing gear. You acted like it's way too easy now and it's not due to the RNG is still in favor of people getting a rare jewel over unique even when you have 10 jewel replicubes to open at a time you are still lucky to even get 1 uni jewel, that's how not so easy it is to get uni jewels. 

The GS did the patches in good hopes that people will be encouraged to pvp more because they have access to OP gears easily, but look at them now, after they get their stuffs they lost enthusiasm and didnt wanna pvp and just waiting for the next patch for another PVE event grind, pathetic community.

I agree the last patch was poor to say the least with what drops where and what each drop gives. Players aren't entering BGs still and pvping in Amara is dead. They still have items that are meant for level 54 and lower at end game as drops, which needs to change. They should put more things in BGs that would entice players to join and not just stuff to get a bike that to me I couldn't care less as they are no big flipping deal, you make them farm BGs for a ton of items to get 1 bike that is equivalent in speed and all it would change is the look of the bike for people. Put something in there to get people to join. If people want pve so much that you detest this community for wanting to do so much, why not put loot that helps players in their pve in areas where you have to pvp for it like a BG. Then you get your precious pvp, but you aren't even joining BGs in the first place except to get into a pissing match with Akan. I used to get bothered by Akan a lot and he used to get pissed at me a lot till he realized that we can work together to get more done than fighting each other. Unlike you who want to have some sort of pissing match with me over the game structure that really your ideas are failing the game.

So now after giving people alot of stuffs to make them OP they are now working stuffs to lower it down and fix it, where is thr sense in all of this 🤣🤣 feels like you just took a stone and hammer it to your own head.

That's the thing you can't wrap your brain around? You want to shut the game down remove these OP items from the hands of lower level players and start all over. All that would do is fix the lower level characters and piss everybody off at the same time. The other option would be to in my opinion is lower the stats on certain items. Like jewels, change lower gears to cap how high a jewel can be ranked to be placed on it, and then release higher rank jewels with slightly higher stats for end game and we just fixed the jewel issue. Then you have pet chips, lower the stats of level 1 and 2 pet chips, create level 3 pet chips with slightly higher values of current level 2 pet chips and make the NPC for creating level 3 pet chips in DV where only end game players can go and you just fixed level 2 pet chips for lower level players. These adjustments could then be used in conjunction with skill tree value adjustments to help balance the level caps in the game when it comes to characters vs characters in skills and gears so that players are better suited for their level cap. Isn't that what you want? Characters that have stats that are better suited for their tier? I suggested this like over a year ago and here we are with you still bitching about how characters in lower levels are too OP because of jewels and pet chips. Maybe we could have had this solved or we could work on solving this if you weren't so focused on bitching instead of coming up with feasible solutions. It's like listening to Annie talk about how to raise the RP cap to 1mil a day. It's just with you complaining that items are easier to get when they aren't easier and has no merit. I've yet to see 1 new lingerie for SW to drop, so please come up with workable solutions that doesn't involve pissing off everybody since your dual logging complaints ended up pissing off people. It pissed me off not because it hinders me from ranking up daily but how many other people it pissed off as if you think there are only 2 players in the game it would effect. You video complaining about people switching sides for loot has nothing to do with dual logging because all that it would require is closing down the client and opening the other client up. Your solution to this is to limit characters to one faction as if that's a great idea for flushing the game down the toilet. Even limiting players to one account will do nothing about that and will piss off even more people. But let's go right ahead and toss the game in the trash, better yet how about you just stop playing so nobody hears your complaints about how the community is pathetic for pve'ing in a game with pve as part of the game. I mean who wants to pvp a player like you? I know I sure as hell don't want to play with you and refuse to join your side even if it would balance the game if you are there. Because I don't want to listen to you talk shit like you do all the damn time and stalk players to find out if they are up to no good when you said that you don't even care about it. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Beau said:

Just like @rabbit said it's not fun anymore the momment you give free stuffs to players

My apologies that things turned out like this.