Change GHeal capes to give WIS instead of INT

Aeri

All capes that are meant for magic users give INT, even ones meant for healing. It seems like an oversight from the original creation of the items to not take into account WIS is the correct stat. It would not be game-breaking but greatly appreciated for consistency purposes to change this. Capes are very resource intensive to craft, and so they should have their proper stats. The price of warstone capes is fine, but the core stat should be updated.

The list of capes that give EVA/GHeal or Cast SPD/GHeal are:

Prayer Cape (Level 33)

Light Cape (Level 43)

Temple Cloak (Level 48)

God Hammer Cloak (Level 53)

Bright Envoy Cloak (Level 58)

Eternal Memory Cape (Level 60)

Love Blessing (Level 60)

Almighty Cape (Level 63)

Divine Protection Blessing (Level 65)

The highest level and highest quality (yellow) cape only gives 16 INT, but if this was changed to WIS players intending to craft war stone healer capes for usage instead of achievement points would be rewarded with a little stat boost to make it worth it.

• Like 2

respectfully, this topic isn't about greatswords. i am specifically requesting capes be changed because there is very few of them, they are resource intensive to craft, and the biggest effect if this were to be implemented is +16 wis to healers. players have 120% weapons, and sometimes we struggle to outheal that. please don't derail the post again.

18 minutes ago, Aeri said:

respectfully, this topic isn't about greatswords. i am specifically requesting capes be changed because there is very few of them, they are resource intensive to craft, and the biggest effect if this were to be implemented is +16 wis to healers. players have 120% weapons, and sometimes we struggle to outheal that. please don't derail the post again.

You could've just read my post instead and realize that the Thread wasnt just about greatswords but about stat changing in general and it even has Jordans replies to this topic in it. You didn't even actually click and read it, did you?

Don't get me wrong, i'm totally with you on changing useless stats but as i said, just read the thread posted above, you'll pretty much find all your answers there already.

Such weirdly aggressive replies here.. even when being asked to stop.

I support this if it were to be changed, as unlike greatsword (which was originally supposed to be for tanking), INT has never had any use when it comes to healing.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kibo said:

Such weirdly aggressive replies here.. even when being asked to stop.

I support this if it were to be changed, as unlike greatsword (which was originally supposed to be for tanking), INT has never had any use when it comes to healing.

I mean i'm really lost for words right now tbh. How can you read through this thread and even comment on the previous posts and STILL not read the other thread. Sorry i just don't get it. But ok i guess. I wonder why i keep finding myself surprised over people not being able to read over and over again. 

I'm at work so i don't have the time to multipost-quote things into here but literally just read the other thread as you can just switch out the words "cape" in this thread with "greatsword" or "book" in the other.

"Well the obvious reason it has it is because the Warrior class is a Tank class so they have a phealing greatsword and since core stats don't tend to differ on the different weapon types that's why the all ended up having WIS. That being said there was also the factor that they maybe intended it to be the more tankier weapon rather than the Axe as I think greatswords existed before Frogs did?

That being said idk about changing them as it would have the be a community style opinion rather than just 1 person but I'm not against it by any means.

I also didn't see this post until now so that is why there was no response. Feel free to bump something like this if I haven't responded as I have so much things to do in my life that I'm constantly busy and sometimes miss things."

This is Jordan's reply to your post that you keep harping on. Jordan literally replied to greatswords specifically in this so the reasoning would change because now we are talking about something else. Secondly Jordan states that this would be a community opinion matter so i'm not really seeing the issue in making a topic to see if Jordan still wouldn't mind and if the community agrees on changing CAPES. I think you're just projecting your anger about Jordan not changing greatswords onto this topic and it's really not that deep nor do you need to be this aggressive when the poster asked you not to derail the topic. Conclusion this doesn't hurt you so just let it go and let a GM or GS respond.   

Yeah @Jultan you may wanna also Quote Jordans 2nd post too which basically this is built on. I said it before many times, people here keep nitpicking single bits and pull things out of context 24/7 and it's pretty exhausting, but as one spends some more time on this Forum they will soon learn which people do only whiteknight what they want and try to get rid of different opinions no matter what(even if they speak positive to what they want or neutral).

Now onto Jordans 2nd Post: "G-Healing (Not WIS) grimoires would remain unchanged. This wouldn't be us changing everything to have a purpose but fixing some of the things that already have purpose but are weird (Like the WIS on ALL Greatsword's).

There is no reason to go around changing everything as INT on a mace has purpose (maybe not on a healing oriented mace but maces also have damage oriented aspects to them). I'm not going to go over every weapon and judge what should be changed on them, its either them all or nothing."

This is why i said earlier you can go into that thread and replace the word greatsword OR grimoire with the word cape. Just try it and read the post again.

(Btw. you saying i'm angry about him not changing Greatsword is ridiculous. In my very first post and another post i stated that i welcome such changes and i'm with OP on the topic. I just wanted to show that this topic already got worked on. I wasn't the one instantly jumping onto the white-knight fence and shitting on others. Just to let that be said.)