My 5 Cents on the Current State of the Server

Folkichan

There are no rights here between @Yukani, @Bash and @SuperDork.

Bash, you're a great GM and Developer but you're always known to be an asshole. People should remember he's been this way forever tho and has successful network because of it. I played Perfect World, Nostale and I'm playing Classic now and it's always the same with VGN always a good experience. He has never done any bad to us members and always does good.

@Yukani you need to get facts straight before pointing finger. Same with @SuperDork you say he has low IQ yet you were one who started name calling first by assuming he was insulting Yukani.

Bash has always been the guy to not take shit so don't be suprised if you get shit back for talking it.

3 hours ago, pharma said:

Bash, you're a great GM and Developer but you're always known to be an asshole. People should remember he's been this way forever tho and has successful network because of it. I played Perfect World, Nostale and I'm playing Classic now and it's always the same with VGN always a good experience. He has never done any bad to us members and always does good.

@Yukani you need to get facts straight before pointing finger. Same with @SuperDork you say he has low IQ yet you were one who started name calling first by assuming he was insulting Yukani.

Bash has always been the guy to not take shit so don't be suprised if you get shit back for talking it.

No, he just edited/deleted all his msgs to look better and then banned me from game for saying something on forum 🙂

4 hours ago, pharma said:

professional, a GM commanding silence
The same thing when Jordan called me an idiot for mentioning it
Low rate in obtaining alpaca* capsules safety stone due to the bot (not for stones but for world calls-AwakServer)

• Confused 5

• VGN GM
1 hour ago, Yukani said:

No, he just edited/deleted all his msgs to look better and then banned me from game for saying something on forum 🙂

You were banned so you and your boyfriend would go to ticket instead of this nonsense on the forums. You'll be unbanned once you appeal and sort this mess out. You clearly have an image painted of myself and the Team without true facts and it's not a place for the forums every time things don't go your way.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Bash said:

So I'd suggest you and your little girlfriend get some facts together and realise we've answered this topic and it's being addressed. Just have some patience and shut the fuck up.

What a professional approach.

But you are right when you say that "numbers do not lie". All numbers I care right now is the amount of friends f2p or not that are waiting for some good change to keep playing this server. Even with new content and shit this server isn't fun. You should think about this, because that's not what we asked for and you know it.

And after this kind of treatment to other players makes me think twice on coming here to ask for changes on something that's CLEARLY wrong.

I already shared ideas here and i have more for the current state of the server but I just don't think its worth my time now lol

I will give you an easier solution to that dilema: Increase the rate of the stones in alpaca capsules.
Jordan said he didn't do that before because he didn't want to make the SS "easy to get", but for no one is a secret that the P2W players have SUPER EASY access to SS, and there's super hard for F2P players (like me) get even a +6 set and +10 weapon. I farm 5h per day and the gold I get still being not enough to gear myself up (I also made a list with the most worth places to farm, in order to maximize my profits) meanwhile P2W players gear themselves up super easy.

For players like me, increasing the rate of SS in the alpaca coins will be a great help. Is frustrating to open 999 alpaca capsules and get only 3 SS.

17 hours ago, Folkichan said:

I gave my money and my time into this server believing it would be different this time, that when all of the past servers I played on EE failed or closed down that this time it wouldn't happen again, that this time the GMs would actually listen and do something before it was late, but it seems like EE has a curse and either it was designed to fail from the beginning or it's just unlucky to always be managed by the same type of people. People that don't care to listen and give people what they're asking for and thinking they know better.

It was a good run, I will probably give this server a few days more worth of grinding for the old times sake and nostalgia and then move on to another game that at least gives some attention to their community.

Best Regards and Stay Safe.

I found some of your points pretty good at the beginning but you threw away all your credibility with that one tbh. I honestly do not believe that you're a GM for another game that's run by an "official" company. 

I think the fact that awa server is running for years now is prove enough that it can't be that bad and you just joined the "mommy me and my 3 friends are not happy so the whole server must be unhappy" club.

After that post i stopped reading the thread because let's be real, there won't be anything actually reasonable to read anymore. 

I am closing this thread because it is no relation to the main subject. Bash or Jordan are free to reopen the thread if they think it's necessary.

PS : If you have a problem with a member of the staff, you can absolutely make a Ticket instead of criticizing anything and everything on the forum.

Edited by Herakles
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 3

• VGN GM
10 hours ago, Sasori said:

What a professional approach.

But you are right when you say that "numbers do not lie". All numbers I care right now is the amount of friends f2p or not that are waiting for some good change to keep playing this server. Even with new content and shit this server isn't fun. You should think about this, because that's not what we asked for and you know it.

And after this kind of treatment to other players makes me think twice on coming here to ask for changes on something that's CLEARLY wrong.

I already shared ideas here and i have more for the current state of the server but I just don't think its worth my time now lol

Not my finest hour I understand that but we've said numerous times we're working on a solution and yet you all still keep pushing like we're not listening. We are in our rights to challenge suggestions are we not? We can state something will not work and that doesn't mean we're being assholes.

Yukani had no right to try and take small pieces of information and use them to make a case look bad. It was explained that we always intended to launch as 60 cap and used 55 during Beta to amend anything necessary. Yukani took it upon herself to make it look like we're doing wrong by doing 3 caps in 3 months to justify her opinions (which is wrong). You have to remember Beta was 2 weeks long and we jumped into the initial launch cap (which is 60) and then have not done another cap till last week. I stated that as a pathetic/weak attempt (which it was) and then they took it upon themselves to use false facts to vent their anger and try and better themselves in a position they knew they were approaching from a weak angle, to then taking things personal whilst not expecting a response from me?

Everyone knows I am respectful within my boundaries but the fact you want to take personal jabs with false information really pisses me off and you'll get the manner of respect back (which I know in times can be wrong, I am in a position of power here, but don't ever question my integrity and my will to produce a great network for this community as that's everything I live for).

I take things bad when false facts from people who don't know the whole picture try and use that against us to better their judgement. You just have to understand we do not always see your side of the argument as we have to always look at the whole picture. Players who offer feedback and suggestions in most cases usually take a tunnel vision approach to fix their one problem, this isn't how we think and we have to look at the whole picture all the time before deciding.

Granted again, not my finest hour and I do apologise but when I am on your side and have been playing the game these last 2 weeks whilst looking for solutions on many other areas to then be challenged as if we're not doing anything and then thrown false claims at us to better their approach I lost my shit as would you.

The biggest issue here is the fact you don't see any wrong in their approach though, that's what worries me because I've remained professional until then and challenged suggestions on this subject.

10 hours ago, infecttado said:

Same, i'm totally out of suggestions.

We've stated we're working on it, how many times do you need to be told? Just wait

• Confused 1