Valentines Day Event

Mike

I never thought of falling in love, much less of you ...
It was very hard and at the same time nice to see us approach
From a little to a little so that in the end
Being with you may not be perfect
Time is not real but I want you to know that everything
This for you i feel
Is totally true.
ID: kyudes 

• Like 1

IGN: Zulymar

Recuerdo cuando solo éramos desconocidos...
En la lejanía te observaba; y solo pensaba, me desagradabas...

Nunca pensé, nunca imaginé, que de eso…a amantes ser,
pasarían tantas cosas que siempre recordare...

De la nada...con calma y pausas...
Descubriste secretos, sueños y esperanzas...

Te diste paso hasta mis miedos...Te diste paso hasta mi infierno....
Me enamoraste con tu silencio, me ilusionaste con cada beso,
con tus carisias y amor sincero...

Tu descubriste todas las partes, de este ser… de este engendro...
Y desnudaste todos mis sueños, y cada parte de mi cuerpo...
Mi compañero... mi amante eterno... mi buen amigo... mi dulce sueño...
Que termino en este cuento, en este mundo, eden eterno...

• Like 2

Una noche, oscura y vacía, llena de dolor y recuerdos que todavía me acechan... Estaba preguntándome por qué y lo último que imaginé fue que conocería a alguien tan mágico y misterioso, como ese hermoso ser, que lleno de alegría mis días. Me elevó al cielo y me llevo al país de nunca jamás. Fui a vivir ahí con el, días infinitos y tan intensos, me llenaba de paz, en un bosque lleno de hadas, estrellas, era un mundo lleno de libertad y claridad para mi, era mi universo, era todo por lo que sentirse bien. ~ Pero... cuando las alas se quebraron, las estrellas se apagaron y el humo desapareció volví a la realidad y ya no estaba, no había palabras por decir, ni nada que reclamar, por que la mentira que un día fue desapareció, y me quede vacía con mi realidad.                      Category: Story IGN:Rosenrot
  • Like 2

Hey Mike. I know you asked me to write in just a few lines to dont take much of your time. But I beg you to consider that this is my true history of love and it finally came to conclusion here in EE Vendetta :x_____________________________________________________________________________

Everything started four years ago. The first time I met you, we were playing EE PT.

Your heart was broken and you was crying but I couldn't see it because I was blind by the light that was surrounding me. So you walked away.

At least, in the time that it happened, I wished it to be a true light, but it wasn't...

.  .  .

Two years later I started to play Eden Vendetta and this time I was the one wandering with a broken heart.

I found you there and you was still with your heart broken.

I came near to you and I instantly felt like an energy pulse coming from you and hit my heart, making it beat again.

You felt the same, so you came close and hugged me. In this time I felt like you was filling my heart and making me happy again.

.  .  .

We dreamed to live together and love forever.

There was a lot of difficulties specialy because we was 2 thousand miles away from each other.

But you gave me the strenght I needed to keep fighting for us.

We promissed that our love would be impossible to kill and might enought to pass throught anything.

.  .  .

Well... today I remember how the destiny played with us and kept us floating near each other for years untill we realize that we was born to each other.

Another two years passed and we still play EE Vendetta. We got a lot of friends in the process but the most important thing is that we make this:

BoxQ1Py.png

Turn to this:

im6TuIX.png

I love you so much and I will still love you even more as the time goes on. You make me feel like never before. Our love have a special aura that fill me with peace. I wish to live with you untill the end of my life. My dear Evilkiara.

Sorry if my English dont meet the requirements, I tried xD
Please, Mike. Dont let us out of the competition because it has more then 10 lines, I tried to write in the less lines possible. 
:(

Category: Love Story ~~ Nickname: Alenda

• Like 2

• Thy unpinned this topic