Sign in to follow this  
Norjomah

Chisels

Hi, 

Just wanted to share an opinion that maybe will knock some sense into the players of this game.

How come an item int the 3rd row that should never cost more than the gems themselves is costing double?

are you all for real? chisels lv70 are sold for 650-700?... I know its day one but where is the thought process behind the players in this server?

a chisel should never cost more than the gem itself...

very disappointed in the current economy of the game, and you all bitching about the decisions Jordan makes while you all are ruining the game.

Just wanted to say it out loud.

It comes since they are the first and nobody has them yet so is basically offer and demand, the same thing happened with lv 60 chisel when there were out, with time they would become cheaper.

Basic supply and demand.

The richer part of the community are throwing money around to get things first. I'd personally just give it a week or so and it will simmer down. I know its a week of being behind others but its better than paying above normal for it imo.

• Like 2