Fix_CB.exe

Sabin

Right now CB is the least favorite character for people and here is the things might help the char to get bit better.
- Give acc & ch acc buff on rekless shout. (Every char in the game has acc buff in the game. and whippers have in their pulls). CB needs one too. https://imgur.com/a/mhuLbn3 

- Add  -Ch-eva on ankle atk & shockwave. OR make ankle atk 100% acc like before.(it helps to CC SW because SW are so scary right now with the debuffs.)

- Increase the Tick rate on Still Metabolism. (right now its 4100 per tick and approx 6 ticks per skill. let it be 12 ticks and 2050 hp per tick)(total hp gain remains the same but having this will help the issue of getting pierced through the healing as it happens very often.)

- Let CB skills be like PU first row. 1 point requirement. (this will help a lot since CBs are forced to use heart piercing for  damage )

Some piece of mind:-
* for SE
            -Give SE 200-250 DoT Reduction on inner sight . and increase the def stats  by 2% - 5%. (SE gets bullied by DoT enemies. and right now DoT damage preferred by everyone.)

* For SW

-Remove Cleanse form Ghost Walk from SW. add DoT removal (let the skill only remove the dots because it doesnt makes sense for SW to be able to clean themself while evading all the stunns and atacks since ghost walk is op when maxed. but having only DoT removed will make SW not too op against other classes)

- Give 200-250 DoT reduction on miss misery because SW normally have low hp and being bombarded with DoT is kinda unfair for SW. 

- add atomic slow on poison smoke. (slow + brake skill will help SW to kite / escape tanks and SEs but might be too op against whippers on shield . it needs testing. so idk about this opinion)

* for PU

- make 100% Acc and Ch-acc on Enfeeble skill. (the whole point of it is to defend against SW that charge with full buff. SW's pierce PU in 3 shots and enfeeble is the only lifeline against SW. )

- give 1 DoT removal on In Plain Sight. (let it be only 1 DoT removal because if there is more than 1 then it will be imbalanced against whippers. )

* for DE

- increase fenzy and iron skin duration to 40 secs with 80 Secs CD. (right now DE fenzy recovers faster than punisher's firing squad, its kinda unfair because DE is a tank) and remove -cirt rate / - void from those skills respectively. (this way DE wont be too squishy on fenzy  and do lil damage on iron skin.) 

- nerf CV and Crit atk from iron skin and fenzy respectively and increase debuff duration on clash of titans to 12 secs insteaf of 8. (by doing this overall DE damage wont be affected much. right now the crit atk is too high.) https://imgur.com/a/Y8pbu2t i did 20k damage on uzora with just 1 skill and i dont even have clash of titans skill on my DE. the damage would be more if i had used that skill. 

with these changes on DE SWs will have chance to go head on with Defenders and Defenders will need to have second thoughts before bursting.

* for WH

- Whippers are balanced class for now. i personally dont have any issues with them. 

* for ME

- well i have yet to learn about medic but all i can see i shadow projection give all the defence buff at once. it makes my DE so tanky that i wont die easily on that buff. when stacked with iron skin its kinda invincible. idk how its gonna be fixed so no comments on that. 

6 hours ago, Sabin said:

-Remove Cleanse form Ghost Walk from SW. add DoT removal (let the skill only remove the dots because it doesnt makes sense for SW to be able to clean themself while evading all the stunns and atacks since ghost walk is op when maxed. but having only DoT removed will make SW not too op against other classes)

As if SWs aren't fragile enough... As if the number of debuff removed aren't nerfed enough...

How am I going to escape a pinch if I cant cleanse those slows and other debuffs? It's a bug or maybe it's just me but as far as I have observed ghost walk only makes SW difficult to target but doesn't make SW difficult to hit. The addidtional eva/ch-eva on ghost walk is actually unreliable cuz aoe, traps, and "delayed" attacks still hit as if there were no increase in eva/ch-eva at all. Had to cast ghost walk while escape artist is still up to ensure a successful getaway. Anyways, the point is that it is pointless to escape with ghost walk without the cleanses.

8 hours ago, Sabin said:

- make 100% Acc and Ch-acc on Enfeeble skill. (the whole point of it is to defend against SW that charge with full buff. SW's pierce PU in 3 shots and enfeeble is the only lifeline against SW. )

Perfect against visible SW. Absolutely useless against the invisible ones.

1 hour ago, sicat said:

As if SWs aren't fragile enough... As if the number of debuff removed aren't nerfed enough...

How am I going to escape a pinch if I cant cleanse those slows and other debuffs? It's a bug or maybe it's just me but as far as I have observed ghost walk only makes SW difficult to target but doesn't make SW difficult to hit. The addidtional eva/ch-eva on ghost walk is actually unreliable cuz aoe, traps, and "delayed" attacks still hit as if there were no increase in eva/ch-eva at all. Had to cast ghost walk while escape artist is still up to ensure a successful getaway. Anyways, the point is that it is pointless to escape with ghost walk without the cleanses.

well you are only looking at the escape scenario for it. 
look at it this way: SE PU CB.  SW can slice those chars like a Cake. SE Exhaust skill helps SW to tank but if u notice every SW uses ghost walk in their combo right now for Shadow Strike. Exhaust skill gets removed when Sw uses ghost walk. so its like SW never got exhaust skill at all because of ghost walk. same goes to punsiher's enfeebel skill. with that ghost walk for SW combo the enfeebel skill gets removed. same with CB's supressor shout. 

SW never needed Debuffs. since they do now. Dps class are so vunerable against SW. and SWs are enjoying it but on a balance scale SWs are too high on dps. not to mention the ones that has passive atk. 

a solution for that could me something like making skyjump be used during concealment without breaking the fade so u can escape slow /traps during ghost walk. as for now dps class are so vunerable against SW. and the ones who counter back has their only debuff cleansed by that ghostwalk skill

1 hour ago, sicat said:

Perfect against visible SW. Absolutely useless against the invisible ones.

well when i was playing PU . the main issue was casting enfeebel and missing it on faded SW. 
and u got it wrong. 100% acc/ch-acc is perfect against invisible SW that are about to charge(most SW charge with both buffs on and it sucks to get missed on the only def buff that a punsiher had so it will be like gamble for punsiher. they have to hit it right by guess to survive or die if missed.). for visible SW punishers can just stunn SW with ease. 

10 hours ago, Sabin said:

look at it this way: SE PU CB.  SW can slice those chars like a Cake. SE Exhaust skill helps SW to tank but if u notice every SW uses ghost walk in their combo right now for Shadow Strike. Exhaust skill gets removed when Sw uses ghost walk. so its like SW never got exhaust skill at all because of ghost walk. same goes to punsiher's enfeebel skill. with that ghost walk for SW combo the enfeebel skill gets removed. same with CB's supressor shout. 

Ya dun seem to know how to fight sw. Pardon my rudeness but ya seem to want to bring our fighting standards down to yer level. SW counterattacks, thru ghost walk, is a relatively recent phenomenon (tho sand and luna must be doin it long before), thus if ya fight sw the conventional way, then ya bound to get whooped. We neither got beefed up aside from the 800 crit-atk from precision nor ghost walk improved. We still as fragile af. We just learned new strategies. Ya shud do the same. Again, pardon my rudeness.

Ya need not much to kill an SW. High ch-acc would help a lot but what ya actually need is proper timing. SW is still ultimately no match against SE. Just not many SE are willing to be fully anti SW. I've also seen PU tanky and clever enough to counter SW. Not sure bout CB cuz cant use saitama as reference but I've encountered one that is too tanky for me w/o supressor shout.

And why the heck would ya not prevent SW from using ghost walk to begin with!? Izzit our fault that ya let us cleanse yer debuff!?

10 hours ago, Sabin said:

well when i was playing PU . the main issue was casting enfeebel and missing it on faded SW. 
and u got it wrong. 100% acc/ch-acc is perfect against invisible SW that are about to charge(most SW charge with both buffs on and it sucks to get missed on the only def buff that a punsiher had so it will be like gamble for punsiher. they have to hit it right by guess to survive or die if missed.). for visible SW punishers can just stunn SW with ease. 

Ya cant hit a fully buffed SW. A fully buffed invisible SW is out of the question. If ya feel an invisible SW is about to charge, bike away instead of tryin to blindly shoot enfeeble into an empty air. And ya dun need the debuff from enfeeble to beat an SW to begin with.

CB can already pierce through eva based SW's. everyone requesting for more acc when eva is pretty much useless now even on SW. lmao sw already getting 1 shot 100 to 0 from bosses legit through 25k+eva 28k hp to 0.   with no opportunity to even get healed by medic at all, how is that even balanced lmfao. Dont complain about sw if you dont have a build specifically to kill them, thats like saying i cant kill sw because their eva/ch-eva is too high against me so give me more acc buff that will allow me to kill them while maintaining my original build to make it more stronger. like ok g???. also removing cleanse from ghostwalk is like saying, ghostwalk doesnt exist. any debuff or dot will just remove invisibility, whats the use of ghostwalk then? 

also to everyone crying about sw's dps. yall crying when sw is supposed to be the one doing the most dps lol, isnt that normal? 

yall cry too much about the game, give them an easier time. stop crying and instead fix your builds. Don't make excuses just because you're bad at the game.

SW's dont cry about the fact that even with maxed build on eva or cheva or even criteva, we still die so easily when the theres a build against us. why? because SW's arent supposed to be tanky, theyre supposed to deal damage. 

58 minutes ago, Jikum said:

CB can already pierce through eva based SW's. everyone requesting for more acc when eva is pretty much useless now even on SW. lmao sw already getting 1 shot 100 to 0 from bosses legit through 25k+eva 28k hp to 0.   with no opportunity to even get healed by medic at all, how is that even balanced lmfao. Dont complain about sw if you dont have a build specifically to kill them, thats like saying i cant kill sw because their eva/ch-eva is too high against me so give me more acc buff that will allow me to kill them while maintaining my original build to make it more stronger. like ok g???. also removing cleanse from ghostwalk is like saying, ghostwalk doesnt exist. any debuff or dot will just remove invisibility, whats the use of ghostwalk then? 

also to everyone crying about sw's dps. yall crying when sw is supposed to be the one doing the most dps lol, isnt that normal? 

yall cry too much about the game, give them an easier time. stop crying and instead fix your builds. Don't make excuses just because you're bad at the game.

SW's dont cry about the fact that even with maxed build on eva or cheva or even criteva, we still die so easily when the theres a build against us. why? because SW's arent supposed to be tanky, theyre supposed to deal damage. 

Are you referring to 25k eva with ME buffs? I have an eva SW and unless I use a title, my eva would barely max out at 23k. I could check that again, but eva and Ch-eva on the SW are POS buffs with players getting OP buffs from the ME while the SW counter buffs from ME doesn't counter them. It's like everybody and their mother could easily kill a buffed SW with a stun lock. 

I'd like to know how some people claim the SW can deal lots of damage when we are bellow the PU, SE, CB, and even the DE when it comes to DPS. Sure I can kill a PU easily, but I would only fault the PU def buffs aren't that great against my character, but they seem to do great against bosses and being able to run TTH in 15min or less while everybody else takes 20+ min. Though for a PU that cries about not being able to kill a SW due to them not having a detect skill, well that's on them. The PU builds an Anti SW with detect and then fades they can easily take a SW as the Mech may conceal them against the PU's detect buff the SW while in Mech just can't hit the PU while the PU is in fade. 

The class balance is wack, though for players to specifically target the SW being too OP, it's really a very weak character even against other semi-anti SW builds and our DPS is horrible in comparison to other characters. It's easy to know that as you watch every properly built character take down a chest in TP with greater speed than a SW, outside the support build MEs the SW is the weakest of all the characters in terms of DPS and our buffs do jack against players who have a full support ME with them if they even need the ME at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GoddessSand said:

Are you referring to 25k eva with ME buffs? I have an eva SW and unless I use a title, my eva would barely max out at 23k.

yeah, you should be able to reach around 25k if you have the proper set up without medic eva buff.

9 minutes ago, Jikum said:

yeah, you should be able to reach around 25k if you have the proper set up without medic eva buff.

So, without a title I reach a max of 23k, unless you are counting the acc debuff from poison smoke that is the max any player should get. I don't count that Debuff because it's problematic at best to use it since it is difficult to place it down and then keep them in it. But I do can reach about 23k with Killer/spy gears, rank 2 uni jewels, pet chip, and randoms (all under within 10 stat values to max value). So, unless you are using a title for the eva and/or counting the acc debuff, eva shouldn't be that high. 

• Like 1

All your suggestion are ugly, one of the example is adding 200 - 250 dot  it adds nothing even if you use ancient jewels, without heal or tons of HP you will die to dots. CB still metabolism ticks every 1 sec if they got damaged and it last for 12 sec, if you want a skill that has no miss it means we need to take away the damage part and treat it as a debuff like hex and it will never miss.

The only changes which is good imo:

CB

• Reduce skill point requirement on the first column of CB.
  • Reduce heart piercing level to 10 instead of 13.
  • Make Round Slash particle and adjust the chakra part accordingly.

SE

• Reduce the skill point required to get and max gatling storm.

PU

• Remove -ACC and lower -Crit to 1.5k on enfeeble.
  • Make the Mind over Matter just plain ACC and CH ACC buff no stupid added reductions or any effect.
  • Make the damage passive min-max 100 atk, 40% atk and min-max 220 chakra, 40% chakra.

WH

• Make Ultimate Soulshield perma buff just like DE Chakra Shield.

The quality of players in this game is too low, people need to improve also. Drop rates are high, patched skills and it still adds nothing, players stayed the same they only feels like Glorified bots now. Good example would be Izorist, a WH who overly spend alot of resource on HP just to stick on the backline 🤣 also throw skills like a baby with no rotation or what just plain button smashing. Also if you want classes to able to counter each other, thats not possible, PU vs SW everyone knows how will this go, unless the SW player is really garbage there is no way PU will win. SW will always have the preemptive strike and PU is not a tank so it will be easy for SW to kill the PU.

• Haha 1

having many alts of classes are useless if you suck too. oof. ;)

also changing skill point requirements on just specific classes wouldnt be fair to other classes. if they did that to medic, medics would be on steroids. you cant keep making changes to make the game how you want it to be, if you want changes, think for balance, not for what you want the game to be for your class or other specific classes.

• Thanks 2

I dont see any reason why I cant use different class properly 😎, the game is too easy and Im very confident about my skills

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

This is a minor min/max of every class that needs some slight buffs or nerfs and oviously you dont know shit aside from giving crappy opinion without any logical explaination. This is not "changing based on how you like" sort of things most of the changes benefits most classes.

Medic has been buffed alot last patch and it is still a very touchy subject since the one in charge about ME changes is the Head GS, ME skillset has been drastically changed compared to its original skill set before so you wont see any changes for ME atleast now, no need to worry about them being too OP or on "sTeRoIdS".

imagine saying you dont know shit to the one SW you lost to as a DE. lol the game is too easy, yeah. 

also, Im just stating what I said on the changes for the general audience, as well as those making the changes, because so far, the game lowkey just looks like it was changed based on personal desires of a group's opinion. That's how it seems like from someone who just came back to the game recently like me. 

now I aint saying the changes you said were bad, they're reasonable. Im just saying if you did it with CB, it wouldnt be fair to not do it with other classes who could use the same changes like SW's requirements, I've requested it before and they didnt allow it. SE's could use it too. if you make a change with 1 class, all the other will cry for their own too. 

If I had a buff like Iron Skin, tanking with ghost access, I think the game will be TOO EASY for me too just like the rest. ;)

For starters you should indicate your IGN that ONE SW 🤣🤣 if you think you are special for killing people using SW that is total Wack 🤣🤣🤣, second it is quite easy to die to SW and if the idea of losing means to you just dying once or twice or killing people occasionally then you are pathetic meaning everone loses to everybody which makes no sense and can also claim they beat people, also the reason you wont include SW on the changes in my opinion is the same reason why I didnt include DE on the last, SW been too OP for a long time there lots of things we can mention and it's been like that for a long while and still getting significantly buffed with the previous patches, asking for more is a bit too much isnt it?

The fact that you say you can tank people using iron skin while using ghost set means you fucking dont have any idea what youre talking about, I mean have you even tried it? Go on try it and tell me how stupid your claim is 🤣. So crying about changes on CB, because SW wasnt brought to the light is funny as fuck, do you wanna get SW nerfed? Cause thats how you get nerfed, bringing them to discussions about changes while everyone knows how OP they are and people were asking for nerfs for a long time. People in game swiches to SW because it is easy af to kill using those without even putting much effort 🤣🤣 If people is given SW the GAME will be too easy for them just like the rest.

And actually you are right, its been no secret that the game has been changed to benefit a certain group of individuals it has been the talk for a while, most people that was involved ib the changes or having opinion about changes arent even a part of the team and feels like the game was changed to much that it felt that way, look at what they did to PU after halloween they nerfed it too much without any restraint or respect to PU mains to the point that most of them changed class or just quit, and Im one of the few people that pushes balance across every class and try to suggest changes that might benefit everyone so everyone has equal chance, so I dont know why you are trying to fight me here.

IGN is kunties. my play style aint the average SW so it is pretty nice if I can kill a DE head on. 

also, SW isnt OP. people just dont know how to play against it. Ive dueled with people who do and trust me, it doesnt seem OP the way people make it seem to be. You were starting to figure it out when we dueled multiple times, you kept trying even after losing many times to figure it out. people just need to learn how to deal with it. I dont hide and wait for buffs like the other pussies out there. we barely even damage DE's on the first rotation if their buff is up and people think SW has broken dps. lmfao. compare that to PU's dps.  SW literally has no damage without their debuff or buffs on, literally. feel free to try that one. 

also, I have tried it and was able to tank others. DE can tank with buffs.

also if a SW is op, chances are, they are fully maxed build, since most SWs are. isnt that normal if theyre maxed? lmao. 

I aint tryna fight you, Im just stating facts and youre being hostile with peoples opinion calling it ugly or them noobs. so why wouldnt i voice myself out? I dont like cocky people 😃 

p.s you just take me too seriously when i say you suck. the wink shouldve been a sign of sarcasm there but u just dont get it. so dont think im tryna fight you. im just stating my views. 

Actually I was laughing when I read your reply, I asked you to put your IGN so we can see who is this THE ONE SW 🤣🤣  because you make it sound so special , actually even Karara beats me too, youre not the the only ONE SW 🤣 I lose to SW from time to time there are many SW out there who are also good, like Ive said, it is easy for SW to kill.

Also I just got back from a break that time and trying to figure out how to properly do stuffs right just doing everything from muscle memory, you even try make it sound you are not even dying 🤣, you were also dying consecutively that time, incase you dont remember you lost consecutive times before AK starts and I was forced to give one last duel so both of us would be satisfied.

Now that aside,  Most of SW bois always says the same thing, "SW is not OP", "it needs to get buffed", "SW dont have enough damage". Like WTF 🤣can you  tell me any class who has  a magnitude atleast close to acc 50% buffs and 50% defensive stat debuff? 

A little SW trivia:

• Highest Damage passive among classes
  • 42% acc buff, 50% ch acc 👌
  • - 5000  CV reduction, -5100 CH resist reduction, 26% void reduction, now pair this with Collapse total 5100 void reduction 😎 sweet.
  • Lowest cooldown among classes
  • 2 Invis, removed charged time on mech invis
  • 3 fucking cleanse in arkana and 3 cleanse on mech, tell me this isnt ME 🤣
  • 10 sec +90% eva, +80% ch eva cd 30 sec, same as Fade CD means you can cycle them indefinitely if you take in account mech invi and ghostwalk.
  • Not gonna include base damage from gear stats + natural void reduc. SW if not the highest is second to PU.

I have a SS of an incomplete SW that has stats of 5k - 7.8ish k base damage unbuffed without even having pet, I even need to use frenzy to have 5k to 7k base damage on DE to achieve that damage. resurgent sting going as high as 29k both physical and particle 🤣

About a year ago no one even reg because there are fuck ton of SW, even the dumbest of the players that switched to SW class looks pro in it 🤣 and you guys still want to get it even more buffed? And you think SW still lacks damage? 🤣 no one even dare to reg BG before, and it was only recently that I manage to swipe them off BG, no one even bothers with DE and DE being too OP only become a thing recently even if they are the same a year ago. Most of the  SW players nowadays are shit, that is the reason they think SW is weak. SW has always been good, its just the player that sucks.

Now the reason I dont start SW skill discussion is because people tend to add alot to the nerf train, so it becomes even more touchy subject, also because Luna always breaks out everytime there is a SW discussion, he is also the one incharge about SW changes. SW is OP but I also want them to stay that way, stop asking for more. If you have different toons you will instantly know the stuffs I suggested was the ones they are lacking so they can do better, and you complaining about it being unfair because SW isnt included on it is wack 🤣 re read the stuffs youve said and all your claims, you will still need tank set to actually tank, you can never get away with using 1 set which is ghost on DE, tanking will suck alot. ask tank mains it is a common knowledge. Im promoting balance across the board and you are worried SW might be left out 😬, and Ohh please tell me if adding 250 dot reduction on SE isnt useless? And adding + eva to a toon that has a debuff that can go as high as -100% isnt dumb af 🤣, ignorance is what makes you "dont know shit" and killing people on duel or pvp doesnt mean anything and doesnt add to it, specially if were talking about SW 🤣 

PS - I always get that alot, people telling me they dont like me like wtf. Allow me to make this thing clear for you also. if you dont like me, I dont care 🤣🤣

Spoiler