Fix_CB.exe

Sabin

With the main topic of CB, i think the CB is pretty nice honestly. I do agree with the added ch-eva for shockwave and the 1 point notion for the first row of skills, i do quite well as a 63 CB though and am able to handle myself quite well in mass pvp and decently enough in pve, although pve seems to be harder but i'm assuming that's due to my lvl and not being able to fully gear due to lvl.

@Norleras It is true, the reason I stopped mentioning SW in this kind of topics was because youre always getting emotional, maybe you feel youre the one to blame because youre the one incharge, but it isnt like that tbh, I also dont want that happening. You asked me about what I think of SW before, I told you to ignore everyone because SW is okay. It is OP but it should be keep like that. There are some minor stuffs we can do but it doesnt matter. But I still cant understand people saying SW is lacking damage or needing more beef, everyone knows they are OP.

@KingGosuto adding -ch acc debuff on shockwave?

Yeah that reduction on the first row is needed, imagine needing 1 then 3 then 2 points to unlock the useful skills below and the heart piercing has like 13 points need to get maxed and the effect paled in comparisson with other class that has mostly have 10 points in it. Also the round slash it is a bit weak, actually it is really weak and we should consider reverting to particle so they would adjusts ch part making it the hard hitting skill CB has on arkana. I just wanna elaborate my point on the one I mentioned. Since their damage passive is nerf I think their damage will not sky rocket, freeing points allows them to allocate more in supporting buff like skin repair or slows without compromising their important rotation skills

@Norleras swinger is ranged it has 10m range 🤣 the animation is melee tho. SE tumble kick is melee those 2 should be identical but nevermind.

i'd stick with what stats are on round slash with adding the addition of a particle chakra bonus if not then at least increasing it's additional critical amount by adding a extra 50%, considering i've been using cb as my main for a very long time and my entire build is founded upon critical as my main basis, completely changing round slash to focus specifically on chakra would really put a dent in my ability and others who's foundation is criticals..

Preferably I'd keep round slash as gravity and adjust the numbers a bit. In my mind it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to have a good part of the column be gravity then all of the sudden we get a particle skill. If it were to be a particle skill, I'd rather it have its own column dedicated to particle like the way the other classes are established.

@KingGosuto It will still keep its crit atk and crit rate bonus, but change the ch part to particle and enhance it a bit.

@Norleras keeping its gravity nature and adjusting the damage will make it more powerful than making it particle because the ch resist stat on gravity always lags 2k to 3k compared to the rest of ch resists meaning  gravity will always deal more damage than particle assuming they have the same magnitude due to targets defense stats. putting it on the last slot makes it special case, so it wont matter even if you make another tree for it, it will still remain the same coz its the only particle skill if it gets approved

1 hour ago, Beau said:

@KingGosuto It will still keep its crit atk and crit rate bonus, but change the ch part to particle and enhance it a bit.

@Norleras keeping its gravity nature and adjusting the damage will make it more powerful than making it particle because the ch resist stat on gravity always lags 2k to 3k compared to the rest of ch resists meaning  gravity will always deal more damage than particle assuming they have the same magnitude due to targets defense stats. putting it on the last slot makes it special case, so it wont matter even if you make another tree for it, it will still remain the same coz its the only particle skill if it gets approved

Not sure if I agree with this if we decide to put less focus on ch-damage and more on Physical.  The other matter is that ME is an exception to that statement too regarding the Particle vs Gravity comparison.  Putting it as Particle would just make MEs cry more.  Something for the team to discuss more when the time comes.

I can see someone going "BEST ME" and another class, namingly CB going "NO, HAG!"

Response in red.

Putting ME in the discussion always makes things alot weird 🤣 ME always been an exception to the rules and yes that CH Resist trend only apply to the other class because ME's HP passive has added resistance to Gravity, Atomic and Plasma. I also dont think it will change much, My DE on frenzy enhanced wheel impact cant even take out 10k out of ME's HP so I guess CB will do less damage since it has less crit atk value but I dont know how high CB's ch atk stats can go so they might possibly become on par with each other.

2 minutes ago, Beau said:

Putting ME in the discussion always makes things alot weird 🤣 ME always been an exception to the rules and yes that CH Resist trend only apply to the other class because ME's HP passive has added resistance to Gravity, Atomic and Plasma. I also dont think it will change much, My DE on frenzy enhanced wheel impact cant even take out 10k out of ME's HP so I guess CB will do less damage since it has less crit atk value but I dont know how high CB's ch atk stats can go so they might possibly become on par with each other.

ME's HP Passive doesn't give Gravity or at least it's not supposed to.

Over CB is pretty good. its not Op nor weak.

Shockwave has always been -10k eva max, the tooltip was wrong before. I wouldnt be opposed to a ch-eva reduction, but not 10k max, maybe lower. Would require testing.

2 cleanses on sw seems to be an issue, its the only class with such an ability, it cant be caught regardless of wether its arkana or mech. Even as CB it's a challenge to control them, can't make a mistake if they're skilled. Maybe increase cooldown of arkana cleanse, not sure what it is now? someone let me know. Taking it away entirely would hurt sw, if they remove 1 cleanse, maybe the mech one, so they take a risk by meching. Mech is more for a finisher as opposed to a primary part of the rotation like most classes, except DE.

One change i've been pushing for is to move round slash down the skill tree, so it no longer requires you to take it to get skullcrack, it would help with a full tank build CB, which is starved for points.

1 hour ago, Alex_D said:

Over CB is pretty good. its not Op nor weak.

Shockwave has always been -10k eva max, the tooltip was wrong before. I wouldnt be opposed to a ch-eva reduction, but not 10k max, maybe lower. Would require testing.

2 cleanses on sw seems to be an issue, its the only class with such an ability, it cant be caught regardless of wether its arkana or mech. Even as CB it's a challenge to control them, can't make a mistake if they're skilled. Maybe increase cooldown of arkana cleanse, not sure what it is now? someone let me know. Taking it away entirely would hurt sw, if they remove 1 cleanse, maybe the mech one, so they take a risk by meching. Mech is more for a finisher as opposed to a primary part of the rotation like most classes, except DE.

One change i've been pushing for is to move round slash down the skill tree, so it no longer requires you to take it to get skullcrack, it would help with a full tank build CB, which is starved for points.

Personally I would not mind losing the Mech cleanse.  Never really made much sense in my mind for an assassin class to have party cleanse capability.

@sicat how about just remove that skill on WH, imo SE should be the only class to have detection maybe except for PU too, I might be an elitist on this one but It would be a pain in the ass for SW if all classes have their own detection then getting further amplified by PU cocoon even a 25 detect paired with cocoon is enough to detect even SW on mech

36 minutes ago, Norleras said:

Personally I would not mind losing the Mech cleanse.  Never really made much sense in my mind for an assassin class to have party cleanse capability.

Party cleanse is meh, don't need it for much other than remove slows or DoTs. Cleaning debuffs are a joke much of the time while in mech because players don't need debuffs to kill a SW.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GoddessSand said:

Party cleanse is meh, don't need it for much other than remove slows or DoTs. Cleaning debuffs are a joke much of the time while in mech because players don't need debuffs to kill a SW.

Actually when used right, it can be  pretty good