Fix_CB.exe

Sabin

lmao a little SW trivia, youre acting like SW isn't an assassin. 

also can you tell me whatre the 3 cleanses on arkana and the other 3 on mech?  as far as I know, theres only ghostwalk which removes 3 debuffs which is normal because its for escaping. and mech, 1 which is also clench on mech which removes 3 buffs. how did that go from removing 3 debuffs to 3 cleanses on arkana and mech each? thats 1 each on arkana and mech. is that a lot on a SW? lmao highest damage passive among classes, just as it should be. :) . youre actin like thats not supposed to be right lmao. 

also yeah, you can take turns using a buff that if you only use 1, you get 1 shotted by others. lmao is that useful? SW can only tank others if you use both, and even then we still die. the numbers youre giving may seem high but the effectiveness in actual combat is quite different.

42% acc and 50% ch-acc. yes, just like an assassin. 😃 

I also think its reasonable considering other tank classes got 15-20k cvoid or 10k+ criteva. some got 15k+ resist too while having those cvoid or criteva..  so much numbers of debuff from SW huh 😃 

Yes the SW has buffs that can cycle in turns, but only using 1 still gets you 1 shotted in pvp . LEMME KNOW 😃 if you find someone that can survive with just 1 buff as SW using it in cycle to survive against someone who plays the game well.  that shit sounded so funny.  a "10 seconds buff" lol. 10 seconds so longgggggg ughhh. 

even a noob can kill a fully geared SW if they had only 1 buff on. lmfao 

you know your numbers though, good for you g. 

SW isnt OP, it is strong though.

I also dont get why you would compare a DPS SW's 5-7k incomplete to a TANK class's frenzy. LOL. okay

Exactly! Bingo! I am not even complaining, I am merely pointing out everything SW have so people will stop crying about SW lacking damage, needing more buff in patches or SW being weak af  blah blah blah🤣🤣 they are perfectly fine as they are, is that even hard to understand? 😬🤣

Ghost Walk gives 3 cleanses, same as the Mech skill also gives 3 cleanses they remove 3 debuffs each.

Actually those numbers dont seem high, they REALLY are high , and Im not the one giving them it is written on the skill description, take your time and read it slow, if youre having hard time with comprehension its okay, just take it really nice and slow 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that is what makes it OP the values are too high. They are assassin like you said and therefore it is easy for theeem to kill. Do I really need to explain this alot so your brain can digest it effectively? 🤔🤣🤣🤣

I actually have 148 acc so if people have atleast 10k EVA it makes it hard for me to hit it and I dont see anything special about it cause I see it alot of time during PVP there are times that I cant kill people because I misses alot, so what's the big deal? 🤔probably other people has the same ACC it is still 50/50 and it is not 1 shot mind you, sometimes it takes 4 to 5 skill to kill SW, atleast for me. You are the one downplaying SW, they are not ment to tank head on, the Invisibility gives you alot of opportunity to pluck off targets, you are not meant to dive and tank like a DE or WH 🤣, for 10 secs you can pick a squishy target and leave, ya know basic SW manuevers? if you still dont get it take seminar about SW and I will recomend Sand or Luna as a mentor, you can ask Celia but I dont know if he is willing yo teach 😬

If youre looking for a reference of good SWs here are some people I think are good:

Celia, Luna, Sand, Wolf, Mombo, Heaven, Wrecker, Lycorice and even Kini can actually use SW.

Actually everyone can be good but these people are those players who really know how to SW dab like a boss, saitama uses SW even tho he is noob and it can still be surprisingly quite effective to the point Sand even reported him for cheating, I dont know if it's true but I find it funny people reporting noob players for cheating and actually pulling it off 🤣🤣🤣😐, btw RIP saitama you will be missed 🤣. So I dont really know, if you think there is something special about you then GOOD for you, after all we should always think positive about ourselves🤣

But always remember:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Beau said:

Exactly! Bingo! I am not even complaining, I am merely pointing out everything SW have so people will stop crying about SW lacking damage, needing more buff in patches or SW being weak af  blah blah blah🤣🤣 they are perfectly fine as they are, is that even hard to understand? 😬🤣

Ghost Walk gives 3 cleanses, same as the Mech skill also gives 3 cleanses they remove 3 debuffs each.

Actually those numbers dont seem high, they REALLY are high , and Im not the one giving them it is written on the skill description, take your time and read it slow, if youre having hard time with comprehension its okay, just take it really nice and slow 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that is what makes it OP the values are too high. They are assassin like you said and therefore it is easy for theeem to kill. Do I really need to explain this alot so your brain can digest it effectively? 🤔🤣🤣🤣

I actually have 148 acc so if people have atleast 10k EVA it makes it hard for me to hit it and I dont see anything special about it cause I see it alot of time during PVP there are times that I cant kill people because I misses alot, so what's the big deal? 🤔 You are the one downplaying SW, they are not ment to tank head on, the Invisibility gives you alot of opportunity to pluck off targets, you are not meant to dive and tank like a DE or WH 🤣, for 10 secs you can pick a squishy target and leave, ya know basic SW manuevers? if you still dont get it take seminar about SW and I will recomend Sand or Luna as a mentor, you can ask Celia but I dont know if he is willing yo teach 😬

If youre looking for a reference of good SWs here are some people I think are good:

Celia, Luna, Sand, Wolf, Mombo, Heaven, Wrecker, Lycorice and even Kini can actually use SW.

Actually everyone can be good but these people are those players who really know how to SW dab like a boss, saitama uses SW even tho he is noob and it can still be surprisingly quite effective to the point Sand even reported him for cheating, I dont know if it's true but I find it funny people reporting noob players for cheating and actually pulling it off 🤣🤣🤣😐, btw RIP saitama you will be missed 🤣. So I dont really know, if you think there is something special about you then GOOD for you, after all we should always think positive about ourselves🤣

But always remember:

Reveal hidden contents

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Beau said:

Isnt this just you lagging? 🤔 weird flicker tho. It never happens to me when Im fighting saitama 🤔

I'm not the only person who reported it, but there's a reason he's banned and it does have to do with hacking. Every FK notices it. He wasn't doing it against you because you are RG and are you really pvping him? I thought you don't have a FK toon to pvp him hum? What is it?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Beau said:

Ohh, that's the only thing I heard banned for hacking 🤣 i mean if he really is hacking how come he is still weak af and why not pick something not obvious like make your skills 0 CD 🤣 doesnt make sense at all.

I'm not going into details about his ban because hacking is hacking and I won't tell you how they are able to identify and track hackers or what they are banned specifically for in their use of hacks. Not that I should know or care to know, but that they can identify what he did is enough to warrant a ban. They caught him and banned him that's all you need to know. You can say it's from lag, but there are hacks out there that actually will lag the system to cause this. The fact that he kept moving and jumped around 5 times after being stunned is proof enough and all you need to know about what he will do for a win. I've faced him where his CB was invisible for an entire match and couldn't even lock onto him with skills. Noobs who hack and call me a noob are stupid as hell. You talk all this crap against me like, really? You think it solves anything? Mocking players is a sure way to keep people playing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Beau What I think is funny is how you detest players who "exploit" the game that act within the game's coding structure, but seem to be okay with players who hack and play the game outside the coding structure. Hacking is actually ruining the game more than your crying about players who "exploit" the game within the coding structure.

• Like 1

I dont know, it's just it is really hard to prove people who actually uses 3rd party program unless youre an admin or you caught them in the act with undisputable evidence, so far I havent encounter one, or maybe I did but I just didnt care enough or dont realize they are actually cheating. Interesting stuff to see, that is why Im gonna need to review my vids I have like 100+ that I havent uploaded yet, I segregate them too.

2 minutes ago, Beau said:

Im gonna need to review my past videos, I got a couple of vids where people actually does weird stuffs, Invis, untargetable, insane damage, some teleport too 🤔

Now, personally I don't like the idea of perm bans for players and if you read my submission to the GM's I specifically said that I prefer players to not get banned but that their actions stop. I guess Saitama thought he was free to hack thinking he got away with it till they actually threw the ban hammer at him.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Beau said:

I dont know, it's just it is really hard to prove people who actually uses 3rd party program unless your admin or you caught them in the act with undisputable evidence, so far I havent encounter one, or maybe I did but I just didnt care enough or dont realize they are actually cheating. Interesting stuff to see, that is why Im gonna need to review my vids I have like 100+ that I havent uploaded yet, I segregate them too.

There were people that actually exploited bugs in the game, which are legit exploits. One was players like BlackLigress that would purposely get the Kali Buff glitched so that they had increased damage and attack speed. I haven't seen BlackLigress play or use that character in a long time because of them using that among other things. That is legit exploits of a known bug that is also preventable in some fashion, till they removed the kali buff. 

• Like 1

Nah nothing of the sort, I just wanna re watch vids and check similar stuffs that happened to me, and also to see who might be those potential cheaters that I may have fought againts so far coz I always shrug off those kind of stuffs and blame them to my internet, lags of some sort 🤣 I dont plan to submit reports of some kind.

This is one of those matches, Where everytime I clash I lag alot. Tho the only time I lag is when she is close. There are times I cant target her that is why Im stopping I uploaded this long ago because at the end of the match score were crucial and then she suddenly became invisible but she is still there hitting me, I cant target her using tab there is no name or target icont too, But this is only a mild case because, I actually fought people who 1 shots me while on Iron Skin, Sometimes I cant even damage them but the system chat displays physical and chakra damage. I always dismiss this kind of stuffs as if I just jitter or lag, My connection is damn good tbh so I dont know 🤣

Spoiler

back to sw cleanses. Two eponas taking turns cleansing their allies in mass pvp would keep everyone's attacks rolling. It's counterintuitive to play the class as support but SWs are actually far better mass cleanser than medics. That 10s cooldown on Clench makes all the difference. It only works of FK's tight formation tho cuz RG's are usually scattered.

• Thanks 1

Well, the thing about those skips is that it can be justified by lag.  Even if they were hacking to do that, how does one prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the skipping was though lag or hacking?  The grey area makes it difficult to be decisive on the matter and the player has apparently complained about lag in the past.

The thing that got him banned is actually very different from what is posted here.

well if u die with 25k eva against CB then its probably you who suck in the game lmao. SW can just pierce CB through Guardian shout and when you get iced u can always use ghost walk to remove that debuff. 

On 6/28/2020 at 10:03 PM, Jikum said:

also removing cleanse from ghostwalk is like saying, ghostwalk doesnt exist. any debuff or dot will just remove invisibility, whats the use of ghostwalk then? 

this makes me realise that u dont know much about SW because u are totally wrong. only DOT will remove SW from fade. every other buffs it wont affect your fade. try it with a SE's Exhaust/ subjugate/ hex skills and see if your fade gets removed or not 

On 6/28/2020 at 10:03 PM, Jikum said:

SW's dont cry about the fact that even with maxed build on eva or cheva or even criteva, we still die so easily when the theres a build against us. why? because SW's arent supposed to be tanky, theyre supposed to deal damage. 

i have never ever said SW's damage should be Nerf. its just that SW is op against some classes and i am trying to address it here u green tomato. u are the one crying here because my suggestions will actually balance the chars you know yourself how easily you slice punishers and unbuffed  SEs. 

eva based SW can be pierced by CB(cant if you use poison smoke. try use some tactics whenever u get iced from next time). but the ch eva based SW cant be stunned at all. every char is 2 set right now so SW should go for ch eva set too if thats that issue. 

On 6/29/2020 at 7:33 AM, Beau said:

All your suggestion are ugly, one of the example is adding 200 - 250 dot  it adds nothing even if you use ancient jewels,

250  DoT reduction is good imo if u notice how DoT damage works. if its 500 or SEs and SWs will literally bully the DoT based players. (things needs testing. & i just gave my opinion on what i think makes things balanced. doing class changes takes alot of time so its better to test with small increments.)

permanent shouldshield will fuck duel against other class  because right now i can tank DE's fenzy without any buffs. just mech and hero set. and 2 x hp crisis + pots. whippers are balanced right now because DE's , CB and SW's need opening to brust whippers. 

11 hours ago, Beau said:

Isnt this just you lagging? 🤔 weird flicker tho. It never happens to me when Im fighting saitama 🤔

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mrA6CPFsRE&t=29s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24_opm8dXBg&t=338s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsTn9lRGC2M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HATdgjxxIY

he wasnt lagging.. check description i have broken down the things i found suspicious. and hence he is banned permanently. 

it needs proof to bann someone. just reporting "hacking" wont do shit 

You should test that sabin 🤣 by now I think you should have tons of resources and friends to borrow an SE toon, I am a tank so I already know this, but if you still wanna see for yourself make an SE with full DoT reduction unique pit it againts a WH with full max DoTs it will not change a thing even tho you wear full dot reductions, 250 is 2.5% which is irrelevant specially in SE with low HP and no heals.