Fix_CB.exe

Sabin

btw i am just sick of these SW's crying everytime. when i played SW in level 59 i found it so good. but these Aslea and Heaven noobs used to cry a river about how SW has less damage and asking for literally 3500 crit atk. 

i am trying to help all the SWs to not get fucked by DoT of punsiher and whippers. because all they need is to hit a SW with DoT and wait till it chews SW apart. sames goes with SE. italy is full dot and he killed me so easliy when i was playing dogger

Heaven used to bully everyone in 54 cap since they dont have suit and helmet. and when meta changed at level 59 and things got balanced he couldnt do shit and he cried alot in forums. 

i played Narcissist. i find it OP even with full maxed fade and no passive atk. its just the DE's that are too tanky for SW besides SE's just die in their bubble against SW. (the reason why i want SW to only remove DoT in ghost walk because when i get Exhausted/ Enfeebel skilled by SE/PU i can just use ghost walk to remove those debuffs. and on return they cant sunn me  back because of that poison smoke + escape artist.)

Anywaysssssss  i will reply to this drama in few days. busy in rl 

Hmm yeah seems legit, this is why I also keep records of every BG I participated in because Im a bit paranoid, If a laggy person tries to take a vid of the battle and I happen to flicker around the map and decided to report me, Atleast I also keep a vid of that specific fight which I can show if Vivi asked and I guess Vivi doesnt just ban people suspected for cheating without talking to the suspected player and asking stuffs in his defense?

I always been paranoid of players might weaponize lag and ticket system to condemn people.

i just thought saitama was lagging. and i noticed at some times he was 2 steps ahead of me in skills and sometimes he sucked so badly. until the day when i noticed he was respawning so quickly and i was right. and boom permanent banned the next day 

On 6/28/2020 at 4:53 PM, sicat said:

Ya dun seem to know how to fight sw. Pardon my rudeness but ya seem to want to bring our fighting standards down to yer level. SW counterattacks, thru ghost walk, is a relatively recent phenomenon (tho sand and luna must be doin it long before), thus if ya fight sw the conventional way, then ya bound to get whooped. We neither got beefed up aside from the 800 crit-atk from precision nor ghost walk improved. We still as fragile af. We just learned new strategies. Ya shud do the same. Again, pardon my rudeness.

its funny how yall SW just jump on opportunity to tell how squishy you are so u deserve more damage. as if giving passive damage and 2 debuffs not enough. plus they got to cleanse themselves on arkana mode. its kinda pathetic to see all of the SW crying here. 

there is a skill called poisonsmoke. use it and see how tanky you get.  

i have never seen any SW complain about having fucked up high damage. all you people say is you deserve high damage because of the squishiness, 

And why the heck would ya not prevent SW from using ghost walk to begin with!? Izzit our fault that ya let us cleanse yer debuff!?

i have not said about removing ghostwalk here. i am just saying ghostwalk to remove the DoT exclusively. listen here: SW are not the only squishy class in the game. CB SE PU are squishy too. but SW is better because they can hide and cant be stunned in escape artist.  

Ya cant hit a fully buffed SW. A fully buffed invisible SW is out of the question. If ya feel an invisible SW is about to charge, bike away instead of tryin to blindly shoot enfeeble into an empty air. And ya dun need the debuff from enfeeble to beat an SW to begin with.

LOL talk about strategy here. i am not asking enfeebel to beat SW. i am saying to use it to counter SW atk. 

and you can hit a fully buffed SW. (please dont cry about it too now). there is poisonsmoke thats 15 y in distance for that. 

about bike idk how long can you bike. or how far can you bike in a BG. SW kills other DPs class in 3 shots. cant yall see the broken damage here? yes SW need high dps but not this fucking high. 

6 hours ago, Sabin said:
On 6/28/2020 at 7:08 PM, sicat said:

Ya dun seem to know how to fight sw. Pardon my rudeness but ya seem to want to bring our fighting standards down to yer level. SW counterattacks, thru ghost walk, is a relatively recent phenomenon (tho sand and luna must be doin it long before), thus if ya fight sw the conventional way, then ya bound to get whooped. We neither got beefed up aside from the 800 crit-atk from precision nor ghost walk improved. We still as fragile af. We just learned new strategies. Ya shud do the same. Again, pardon my rudeness.

its funny how yall SW just jump on opportunity to tell how squishy you are so u deserve more damage. as if giving passive damage and 2 debuffs not enough. plus they got to cleanse themselves on arkana mode. its kinda pathetic to see all of the SW crying here. 

...I dun recall wanting moar damage. Well, I might actually did before I learned to play this class and that's probably a year ago.

there is a skill called poisonsmoke. use it and see how tanky you get.  

i have never seen any SW complain about having fucked up high damage. all you people say is you deserve high damage because of the squishiness, 

...same goes for PU back then. No DE ever complained about being too tanky too, ya know. Nor was there any WH complainin bout em being too accurate in disablin fully buffed SW? We all bitch about each of our classes' weaknesses all the while sayin nothing bout our strength and that's pretty normal. Bitchin bout one's own inability to deal with other classes... now that's not normal. 

And why the heck would ya not prevent SW from using ghost walk to begin with!? Izzit our fault that ya let us cleanse yer debuff!?

i have not said about removing ghostwalk here. i am just saying ghostwalk to remove the DoT exclusively. listen here: SW are not the only squishy class in the game. CB SE PU are squishy too. but SW is better because they can hide and cant be stunned in escape artist. 

Lemme remove the subtlety of that statement. What I'm, sayin is that your rota suck. If' yer chain of attacks involve allowing SW to cast ghost walk, then it's not our fault that we can counter ya. Please overhaul yer strategy before callin for nerf.

Ya cant hit a fully buffed SW. A fully buffed invisible SW is out of the question. If ya feel an invisible SW is about to charge, bike away instead of tryin to blindly shoot enfeeble into an empty air. And ya dun need the debuff from enfeeble to beat an SW to begin with.

LOL talk about strategy here. i am not asking enfeebel to beat SW. i am saying to use it to counter SW atk. 

and you can hit a fully buffed SW. (please dont cry about it too now). there is poisonsmoke thats 15 y in distance for that. 

about bike idk how long can you bike. or how far can you bike in a BG. SW kills other DPs class in 3 shots. cant yall see the broken damage here? yes SW need high dps but not this fucking high. 

Again. Please overhaul yer strategy. I have already given away too many hints to beat our class.

@sicat What he's saying is that SW can easily cleanse DOTS it's not about the rotation Im pretty sure once the player's start their rota there will be almost no gap, it is pretty much common knowledge about chaining stuns, stop throwing stupid comments.

Also there is no strategy involving PU vs SW.

• EVA Based PU cannot evade SW due to ACC buff.
  • CV Based PU will still be too squishy for SW.

On top of this SW will always have the first strike due to Invisibility meaning once the SW jumped on the PU it is pretty much dead, even if the PU is using bike it is useless if you dont know where the SW is coming from, any SW user know this. The cleanse on Ghost walk was recently and secretly added not even announced in change logs.

Fix_CB.exe

This is the title and your mostly complaining about Sw'er!

Also stop complaining about SW'ers. If they are such a problem then build against it. Most classes have talents to increase the detects but you refuse to build it because you go for damage so its your own bloody fault. Its like complaing that your food isnt warm but you never cooked/baked it.

Back read larissa, stop jumping to conclusion without knowing the whole context 🤣 <--- trying to be polite, most of the time I'll just comment "dont be stupid".

This why I dont wanna talk about SW 😏 you guys seeing now what Im saying? Bunch of turds 🤣🤣🤣

On 7/2/2020 at 9:03 PM, Beau said:

@sicat What he's saying is that SW can easily cleanse DOTS it's not about the rotation Im pretty sure once the player's start their rota there will be almost no gap, it is pretty much common knowledge about chaining stuns, stop throwing stupid comments.

err... ummm... he missed my point. You too. Has nothin to do with dots. I was only givin away hint, i.e., dun give us chance to counter. Cuz it didnt seem like he, with his own ability only, want to prevent us from castin ghost walk durin pvp. I mean if ya dun want us to cleanse yer debuff durin pvp, then stun/disable us to death before we can cast ghost walk without callin for nerf.

If there's no gap on his rota that get no chance to cast ghost walk, then there's no need to make ghost walk dot cleanse exclusive. No point in cleansing after when we're already got killed.

Also there is no strategy involving PU vs SW.

• EVA Based PU cannot evade SW due to ACC buff.
  • CV Based PU will still be too squishy for SW.

While I cannot argue against that... I'm more on beefing up PU than nerfing SW. Not its tankyness but its detection. I suggest add +40 detect on mind over body but in return nerf cocoon down to 20 detect. That would resolve the issue of SE + current cocoon being too op. That 25 sec of 20+40 detect should be enough deterrent against most SW yet not as effective as SE's permanent 89 detect . SW wanting to prey on PU will have to invest heavily on concealment sacrificing significant dps and abilities.

on the second thought... 60 detect + in plain sight is reaaalIy scary. So maybe just scrap that idea.

btw

The cleanse on Ghost walk was recently and secretly added not even announced in change logs.

define stupid comment xD

There is no need for a hint as if at this point no one knows how to pvp nowadays, you missed the point 2 times, what he trying to say is let SW cleanse DoT easily since it is the only thing that can ruin Invisibility big time. Nothing to do with your dumb rotation or hints. this game is like a decade old, do you guys even think no one already figure out or thought about countering SW or how to play againts SW?

Whenever people suggest nerfs it doesnt mean they dont know how to counter SW. You guys instamagically assume and say stuffs like "iF yOu dOnT bUiLD aGainTs Sw dOnt CoMpLaiN", "YoU jUsT tO LeArN neEd hoW tO pLaY aGaInTs sW"🤣🤣🤣 are you guys fucking dumb? 🤣🤣🤣 why does most SW bois always has this low IQ edgy boy syndrome 🤣🤣 consider who you are talking too before going on a sage lecture about rotations you fucking einstein 🤣🤣🤣

This is the vid of Kara you can see the original effect of Ghost in here, the cleanse part was just recently added you should ask around. The point is Ghost Walk already has an added bonus of around 75% ch eva and eva, why is there a need for cleanse? I can understand if it is only for dots since it is annoying and it was the original reason why they added that. giving cleanse on top of 75% ch eva is like dipping a french fries in mash potato it is unneccessary and is broken to begin with. <- this is what Sabin wants to say.

On 7/1/2020 at 9:16 AM, Sabin said:

btw i am just sick of these SW's crying everytime. when i played SW in level 59 i found it so good. but these Aslea and Heaven noobs used to cry a river about how SW has less damage and asking for literally 3500 crit atk. 

i am trying to help all the SWs to not get fucked by DoT of punsiher and whippers. because all they need is to hit a SW with DoT and wait till it chews SW apart. sames goes with SE. italy is full dot and he killed me so easliy when i was playing dogger

Heaven used to bully everyone in 54 cap since they dont have suit and helmet. and when meta changed at level 59 and things got balanced he couldnt do shit and he cried alot in forums. 

i played Narcissist. i find it OP even with full maxed fade and no passive atk. its just the DE's that are too tanky for SW besides SE's just die in their bubble against SW. (the reason why i want SW to only remove DoT in ghost walk because when i get Exhausted/ Enfeebel skilled by SE/PU i can just use ghost walk to remove those debuffs. and on return they cant sunn me  back because of that poison smoke + escape artist.)

I'm not even sure if it is possible to cleanse specific debuffs like DoT without Source Code, but I'll ask.  Only thing that comes to mind is do a major buff to DoT reduction for Ghost Walk if we decide to go in your desired direction.  Frankly, the only time DoT is an issue for SW, at least in my experience, is Orenji's 50+ meter Radius DoT debuff popping us out of cloak from that far.

Edited by Norleras

On 7/1/2020 at 11:16 AM, Sabin said:

It wasn't completely useless but 59 cap SW truly was trash. I'd tank them in full ghost and eva jewels/randoms all that was needed was exhaust. Just look at this lmao 

Edited by Bikini

@Bikini What are those guys? Bots? Karara is understandable, but who is that MrKiller? 🤣🤣 Im pretty sure I've encounter stronger SW in 59 cap that can play well, tons of them, but this was about a year ago. It might be because these guys in the vid were lacking stuffs and gears by the time you took the vid. also can you state what year is this, so we can cross reference Skill patches that time.

• Haha 1

It was around the same time I posted the video both of their gears are just as good as mine were. Even the strongest SWs back then needed a whole mech>arkana>mech rotation just to down me in ghost/eva set, a 2nd gear set was unnecessary and just overkill so I never made one until 65 cap.

3 years ago, lemme see if I can dig that far so we can see what skills SW have, If they have that 50% acc 3yrs ago there is no way could have missed, even then I wouldnt attack SE with bubbles if I dont have that absurd buff. 

Stat analysis:

They jumped confidently and looking from the debuffs section they didnt even used shadow strike.

They are missing alot and not doing crits, I remember back then you have to build Crit randoms because the crit rate in gears are low. 130 x 6 randoms = 780 + 500 on pet = 1280 + 2600 Precision = 3880 + 4000 crit on gears assuming they are using full ghost 7880.

SE can have 3560 Crit eva from gears + 500 pet, + 300 bunny ears + 1800 bubble = 6660 total.

7880 - 6660 = they have 12% chance to crit, if they know what they are doing they wouldnt try to jump on you on the bubble.

Rotation used:

• Karara: Secret Charge, Twilight, Shadow Dance, Flare, Slaugther, resurgent sting, Mech stun, Mech skills.
  • MrKiller: Secret Charge, Twilight, Crippler, Shadow Dance, Deathblow, Flare, Mech Stun, Mech skills.

6 hours ago, Bikini said:

It was around the same time I posted the video both of their gears are just as good as mine were. Even the strongest SWs back then needed a whole mech>arkana>mech rotation just to down me in ghost/eva set, a 2nd gear set was unnecessary and just overkill so I never made one until 65 cap.

RudePlayer ran a 2nd gear set and consistently tanked everything I threw at him.  MAM, maxed slaughter, maxed Resurgent Sting, fired Resurgent Sting twice in the same rotation and all.  Still walks out with at least 25% of his HP.

2 hours ago, Beau said:

3 years ago, lemme see if I can dig that far so we can see what skills SW have, If they have that 50% acc 3yrs ago there is no way could have missed, even then I wouldnt attack SE with bubbles if I dont have that absurd buff. 

Stat analysis:

They jumped confidently and looking from the debuffs section they didnt even used shadow strike.

They are missing alot and not doing crits, I remember back then you have to build Crit randoms because the crit rate in gears are low. 130 x 6 randoms = 780 + 500 on pet = 1280 + 2600 Precision = 3880 + 4000 crit on gears assuming they are using full ghost 7880.

SE can have 3560 Crit eva from gears + 500 pet, + 300 bunny ears + 1800 bubble = 6660 total.

7880 - 6660 = they have 12% chance to crit, if they know what they are doing they wouldnt try to jump on you on the bubble.

Rotation used:

• Karara: Secret Charge, Twilight, Shadow Dance, Flare, Slaugther, resurgent sting, Mech stun, Mech skills.
  • MrKiller: Secret Charge, Twilight, Crippler, Shadow Dance, Deathblow, Flare, Mech Stun, Mech skills.

SW didn't have ACC and CH-ACC in Miss Misery at the time, nor did she have debuffs and damage passive back then.  Well, there was secret charge debuffing, I think at most, 50 Def?  That was trash.  She had ACC passive instead of Damage Passive.  Shadow Strike at the time was shit and no one, that I know, in their right mind ran it above minimum levels.

Edited by Norleras

No damage passive? I remember back in ASB everyone has except for Tanks and ME, I might be wrong at this since it was like decades ago.

But SW should easily been fixed by adding damage passive and reasonable debuff.

https://guidescroll.com/2013/03/scarlet-blade-class-skills-guide/

According to this article SW has ACC and CH ACC buff, the KR link is broken since the company is closed tho.

This SS is back from Aeria from the same youtube video below.

https://imgur.com/7aSbhHj

SW here doesnt have: Debuff and Damage passive.

Spoiler

• Damage passive addition is fair enough.
  • ACC and CH ACC in missery still there but seems high than the original skill tree, I dont see any reason for those 2 to miss.
  • Shadow strike debuff addition is understandable, but went overboard by adding 5k+ stat reduction across the board

5 minutes ago, Bikini said:

Yeah always had the high ACC/CHACC buff, the debuffs and atk passive is what's new to 65 cap. Also damage passive was total trash and a waste of points b4 limeox reworked it for the 65 cap patch

The PU one, yes?  I recall PU being the only class that had a Damage passive, which wasn't very good.  Not sure about SE.  Didn't pay a lot of attention to her skill tree back then.

SW I'm absolutely sure didn't have a damage passive during 59 cap Vendetta.  Back then it was a matter of me deciding between the concealment passive and the Accuracy passive.  I took high concealment, while I recall Yami taking high Accuracy passive.  My physicals were having issues landing against high EVA SEs such as MrBurns, while I did more damage to crit-eva SEs like Rude.  Either way, neither of the two died during our skirmishes.

Edited by Norleras

On 7/1/2020 at 11:16 PM, Sabin said:

Excuse me sir, why am i mentioned here at a bad guy? If you have personal problem with me because i bullied you too much in the past then sorry :)), Btw if you say that i just bully lowbie players then who are called highbie players then, seem most fks are lowbies? 

You are not even a named SW to say you feel good. IMO you are not good at any class you played to compare to top rank players at fk side.

About my complain about sw in the past, yes i did, do you remember what sw skill tree at lvl 54-59 (before 1st balance skill patch)? SW has no debuff, no atk passive, no crit atk buff, only crit rate. SW combo is around 12-15s with few dmg, what make you feel so good? I had to play sw like a play maker instead of an assasin.

After 1st balance skill patch (when shadow strike was added), sw then become an assasin with toxic burst dmg but so few sws change their combo, they still keep old play style as before that why they feel weak. Most of sws dont know how to use ghostwalk + shadow strike to burst target, if i'm not wrong devs had to reduce this debuff and also passive atk once because they see sw has so high burst dmg.

I dont know what chances on sw these days  cuz i quited long time but last time i see they seperate shadow strike to 2 debuff, this make playing sw a bit harder but not a serious problem.

To counter a high skill sw in 1vs1 is hard, there is some chance even with  a PU but required special build and that is logic, It's possible. In massive pvp it's more easier.

About balance classes, this is a hard part but i think they must find the correct way or there will be always some unbalance things. IMHO it's 1st because healing system in this game is so OP at high end gear, this require you have high dps to fight ME army, if you dont have any way to break unstopable healing except have high burst dmg, but this turn  game into "1st stun will win". Nerf dps class make ME army so strong but buff dps class make that class broken. So i think adjust heal system in game is the need to be notice 1st, by changeing healing system you can easily adjust dps in game.

Also on develop way, i think game need more content with require team work, this is hard for a small dev team seem they dont have enough ppl, just hope so.

Ps: By top ranks at fk side, in my mind they are:
    DE: Hera with good build, tanky and high dps.
    SE: Bikini with tanky build, good skill and fuking good ping make him like cheater

ME: Daddy, not so tanky but smart and always anoying with detect buff on their head.
    SW: there are many good SWs, some use kali bug cheat that make me hard to rating but i think Luna might be the best with his special mech rotation ( i used to try to learn this combo but often fail at changing mode because of my ping not  good:)) )
    WH: Viper.
    PU: also Viper 's PU.

CB: Zaktsu, his skill not so well but his build and his play style make him usefull.