Sign in to follow this  
Eleshan

[Gear Swap / Skill's bars / Instances as Dongeons / And others]

Hello,

1) As you must know, there's gear swap system, and i suggest to get 2 more.
We are at the beginning of the server and this shouldn't be a priority, so for the future as players might play different classes with many different builds.

1593285472-swapgears.png1593283667-zelinterfaces.png

2) The game is mainly played by players who have a lot of PvP Experiences, And you maybe would like to have more than 3 skill's bars.These been used to put some potions, items, weapons, stars...
I suggest to get the acces to put 2 more bars, which each players will decide to put it or not with the + from the first bar..

1593284157-bars.png

3) We are far to get it, but i would like that idea be considered or at least thought.
From Searing Valley (lv 69 - 71) - Vingot Lab
To Devastation Realm (lv 73 - 75) - Devastation Dimension
Both have maps to run, and i suggest that to avoid areas stealing, to get enters like dungeons (illimited or not).

4) I would personally like to know if you have information on G-Healing and P-Healing, to know when we have points and whether it is high or low. if so could you implement it in the game?

5) I think we are a lot of players who came to this server for normal classes, and for fun in PvPing. Could you put one more TW in the future to get more fun during week days ?

Thank you for taking the time to read this topic. Let's react, give me your points.
Thank for the work produced.

- Zel

• Like 4

I like the idea of the additional 2 gear swap, 2 skills bars might be too much, 1 would work fine, for VL and DD being considerate an instance unlimited or not, I don't like the idea but I would enjoy having something like a different parallel dimension like they did for DoS ;)

2 hours ago, Eleshan said:

1) As you must know, there's gear swap system, and i suggest to get 2 more.
We are at the beginning of the server and this shouldn't be a priority, so for the future as players might play different classes with many different builds.

Currently, I'm not sure if we need the source code to change/add this, or if it takes Jordan a long time to do it. I'll clarify this later.

2) The game is mainly played by players who have a lot of PvP Experiences, And you maybe would like to have more than 3 skill's bars.These been used to put some potions, items, weapons, stars...
I suggest to get the acces to put 2 more bars, which each players will decide to put it or not with the + from the first bar..

We have a Status Assistant that allows us to earn some space in our skill bars, anything that is Luna Rock, Stone, or Meteor and the mount and some potions you can use the Status Assistant.

PS : At this level of the game, compared to the Awaken server, we have much less potions or items that we use, I find that the 3 skill bars are enough.

3) We are far to get it, but i would like that idea be considered or at least thought.

From Searing Valley (lv 69 - 71) - Vingot Lab
To Devastation Realm (lv 73 - 75) - Devastation Dimension
Both have maps to run, and i suggest that to avoid areas stealing, to get enters like dungeons (illimited or not).

It's always been this way, if someone tries to steal your run room, you just have to report it. With proof (preferably video). We still have time before those areas arrive though.

4) I would personally like to know if you have information on G-Healing and P-Healing, to know when we have points and whether it is high or low. if so could you implement it in the game?

Adding them as stats in the character's stats is unfortunately not possible. But I can't give you the G-Heal numbers that 1 WIS gives, I don't remember. On the other hand the G-Heal is very important.

5) I think we are a lot of players who came to this server for normal classes, and for fun in PvPing. Could you put one more TW in the future to get more fun during week days ?

I think it's possible, Or add other PvP instances if we have requests for more PvP activity. like Elysian Island or even later Deserted Island Survival.

In general, I agree with your idea 1 and 5! Thank you for your suggestions, and I hope I was able to help you with my few words.

Edited by Herakles

36 minutes ago, Herakles said:

It's always been this way, if someone tries to steal your run room, you just have to report it. With proof (preferably video). We still have time before those areas arrive though.

On awaken it has been respected by most comunity, idk about new players comming to VGN , but that totally work .
Also VGN has Alternate Areas which can help alot when super popullated.

3 hours ago, Eleshan said:

) I think we are a lot of players who came to this server for normal classes, and for fun in PvPing. Could you put one more TW in the future to get more fun during week days ?

Nice idea!!

1. Something I've wanted to implement for a long time but is a lot of work on the backend. It is a possible future addition but with how much I have to handle at the moment it's not something being actively worked on.
  2. Idk if most people would appreciate it enough for it to be worth the time and effort as its basically the same as point 1.
  3. This would open the world of botting. People generally are respectful and theirs rules in place if they're not. As infect said its possible for us to add additional running maps as "copies" of them (alternative) like we did on the Awaken server.
  4. G-Healing and P-Healing work very differently to other stats and me adding a display to the game wouldn't really give much insight on to how these stats work and interact with your game. However, from looking at the formula it does appear to be if you focus building WIS then WIS procs are better and if you focus building G-Heal then G-Heal procs are better which tends to mean the G-Heal wins out for having the bigger procs.
  5. Some people complain about activity in TW at the moment adding more of them would hinder this. However, if it becomes active enough that a second one is a good idea then sure we can do that.

1/2: are ideas that there's no reason not to add (besides what Jordna said that its a lot of work). If someone doesn't like can simply don't use.
3: I think it would be nice like Awaken server where battle maps have a alternate version for runs, without any bosses.
Idk how server activity will be, but having 10 spots to run can reduces the chance of someone steeling areas or of you trying to run and just being frustrated because all 5 channels are taken.

4: It would be nice even if we can't see the formula on g-healing we could compare someone who is having good heals/bad heals and see the g-healing so see how much one is lacking. (Well, besides m-rate and m-dmg of course because its pointless to have 30000 g-healing with 5% m-rate and 1.60, we know)

5: Idk if people would like to play but

On 6/28/2020 at 12:49 AM, Jordan said:

Some people complain about activity in TW at the moment adding more of them would hinder this. However, if it becomes active enough that a second one is a good idea then sure we can do that.

that's might be fixed changing time for TW.
For example it starts at 3:30 pm for my girlfriend (she lives in US) and 5:30 pm for  brazilians.
Both are times people are still working, specially now that there's a lot people returning to work (besides the ones working at home)

I have always thought that g-healing scales more than wis, I once saw a video of Vyzer testing this, but since there is no clear information and we only based on statistics it would not be clearly known, it would be good to know the formula, since the one that I once saw not much was understood, now if we have to see how the G-Healing vs Wis would be spectacular.

27 minutes ago, infecttado said:

@Jordan its possible add new option which make ppl unable to check our gears?

Jordan : I'm not sure, I mean technically its possible but there is a lot of other things that need to take priority for both games and I just don't really think a feature like this will really matter in the long term. People can see your procs and stuff and theres only a finite number of gears you can possibly use at this level cap atleast.

Maybe in the future but I kinda feel like 90% of the players of this game don't think and just copy anyway so you'd kinda just be pushing them away. If they didn't think before I don't think they would think now. Thats how I've always seen it anyway.