Why FK cant just be normal?

Beau

Spoiler

First I wanna point out some stuffs:

https://imgur.com/4BoROAs

This is a picture of FK jumping to RG side not only to loot and PVE, but also to jump like a complete idiot and feed their faction scores. Seriously? How stupid  and low can people become? Why cant you just be normal? Why cant you just stick on 1 faction and be loyal?

• By leaving your faction just to loot in the other side you are making the numbers more imbalance just to satisfy your selfish goals.
  • You always ruin people's experience and teamwork by causing drama, either by feeding flags, scores or just starting a chat fight.
  • People on FK side who sticks and play only on that side gets their name dragged with all your bullshits, and also you are ruining their experience at the same time by causing more imbalance.

People abusing systems that is not designed for that purpose: Sand and Akan sucking each others dick for easy RP, logging toons simultaenously on both sides to Monopolize BG drops, logging toon in the opposing side to give free kills to their faction or give flags, killing their own toons over and over for achievement and so on, these BS is so tiring.

We should establish rules for this kinds of stuffs, by allowing the GS to kick people that jumps to either side just to loot or just or start causing unwanted dramas, Those people are not needed nor wanted they are just causing imbalances for a chance to get loots without any assurance, but more importantly causing drastic number imbalances than what should be. Isnt that enough reason to kick these kind of people, this is ruining experience for honest people on both side. Honest people are always the one that suffers while Selfish and greedy people always reap enormous rewards  and getting away with their exploits.

@Vivi, @Bash I know Im not the most polite person who post stuffs here, I may also be the first person who will criticize your works but you know, I really do care, we always wanted what's the best for the server.

• Like 2

You cant simply force people to choose only one side of a faction, since it is a basic of the game, that ou can choose whatever faction you want. Its not forbidden to have chars on both faction sides.

As for the IP and MAC adress, there are playing real life couples you know, which share the same IP's and you cant tell them that  both of them have to play on one and the same faction with all of their Chars. 

I agree that those people should be punished for changing factions just for the loot and imbalancing the game on purpose, cause it ruins the game at all. But forcing people to stick on only one faction is the absolute wrong way.

Even i have Chars on both sides, they are still low tho like lvl 47-49, but i actually did it because i think both factions are nice to play and i like the differences on each side, like the ingame chats and talking to different peoples sometimes while playing. Not everyone who plays on both sides is doing it to ruin the game.

You cant really stop people from going to the opposite faction, even if the Vendetta Staff would stop the Faction Change for a while, people would just start to create new Accounts to play whatever side they want.

I think and i agree with Beau, that GS's should get some ingame rights to kick people from the game, if they notice an abuse of the game in any way. 

Greetz

BoxBox

• Confused 1

So, much drama over a damn game, FACTION IS life is a God damn joke and you take the game way to damn serious. The game has like 20 active people (maybe) a day and you want to keep tightening that damn noose till you kill the game. Get off your high horse, I recommend slowly before you hurt yourself. If you are so righteous be the first to delete all your characters of one faction and stick to your faction, if you can't do that without the path of a GM forcing it on everybody else then sit down.

If you want this method of stick with your faction then remove all bosses from PVP zone and put them in BGs, make BGs last 30min. Pull all loot from DGs that players need for certain items, put in loot that helps players pvp and force the BG to be the only place you get really good loot. Then fix the DC issues and make players register for every BG so you end up with equal players on both sides. 

The problem that you are complaining about so much happened at each level cap where BG's were and are left empty to where it was 1 vs 1. I know because they are that way now, they were that way at 59 where Luna and I entered in opposite factions just to enter a BG, they were that way in 54 cap, and back in Aeria.

Your complaints over a damn game is pathetic.

• Like 1

I have no toons on the other side, aside from a level 59 DE named "Beau" it is sealed also has no item in it, havent been used for months, also if you think you can get away with exploitation because of the numbers you are wrong, I believe Vivi already warned you last time am I right? If not, then I should remind Vivi about it. One of the reasons the game is dying is because people like you who are doing stuffs that actually ruins the game and thinking you can always get away with it because "Where are the rules" right?

8 minutes ago, Beau said:

I have no toons on the other side, aside from a level 59 DE named "Beau" it is sealed also has no item in it, havent been used for months, also if you think you can get away with exploitation because of the numbers you are wrong, I believe Vivi already warned you last time am I right? If not I should remind Vivi about it. One of the reasons the game is dying is because people like you who are doing stuffs that actually ruins the game and thinking you can always get away with it because "Where are the rules" right?

Where's Helisa, RudePlayer, ckMY, Italy, etc....? Where are these players? They didn't leave because of me or anybody else, but your high horse will kill the game faster than you think. Ban players for this, Ban players for that, Kick everybody off the server that will leave the server with plenty of people to play with? I really didn't like that Saitama got banned, I just wanted his butt to stop HACKING.

You can also Unseal your FK character and delete.

• Like 1

They are seasonal players, except for italy that dude cry over PU nerfs and started losing interest, there is nothing wrong stopping selfish people like you and Akan, you should be always reminded that there are other people playing the game too and is losing interest because of people taking advantage of exploits, I will choose their interest anytime of the day over people that causes imbalances purposely, stop acting like you are a victim.

No reason for deleting that toon, I never used it for exploits or jumping to the winning team like you do 🤣

2 minutes ago, Beau said:

They are seasonal players, except for italy that dude cry over PU nerfs and started losing interest, there is nothing wrong stopping selfish people like you and Akan, you should be always reminded that there are other people playing the game too and is losing interest because of people taking advantage of exploits, I will choose their interest anytime of the day over people that causes imbalances purposely, stop acting like you are a victim.

No reason for deleting that toon, I never used it for exploits or jumping to the winning team like you do 🤣

Who am I affecting by ranking up my characters? I farm 100k RP and it effects who? Who can't rank their characters to 100k RP at lvl 65 cap? Who is losing interest because I capped my character to 100k RP every day? Are you trying to say people are sad that I capped my character for over 4 years everyday that they can't pass me up in rank?

I join the RG side of a BG because RG's aren't registering, if they did I wouldn't have to register on RG side. If they are losing interest it's because they themselves aren't joining the fun of a BG, but why enter a BG if there's nothing spectacular in them? New Unique lingerie isn't in BGs, it's on Bosses. If they made it so that winning side gets 2 replicubes to craft a lingerie and losing side gets 1, then maybe people would enter on one side. Throw in a boss that gives 1 pt for killing it and you force an imbalance point system to where you can't have a tie game without not killing the boss. But have the boss drop another loot items to craft the new lingerie. Maybe even have the boss drop uni jewel automatically so players want that boss. I have ideas to get people to participate, but all you care about is getting players banned over your stupid selfish reasons.

I don't pvp you because you are so egocentric that you have to have everything your way or it's throw the ban hammer at people.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

You dont even join BG unless you know you will be up againts newbies like Sudoku or players like Annie, you will even brag to them and rub them knowing their full capacity about how good you are even tho you are using SW and everyone knows how good they are at 1 v 1, so how does it feel that I do the same to you, does it feel wonderful being bodied around?

Ive always love it that you've been silent after a while and stopped joining BG or avoid them if I asked you to join, and I bet you will always remember if you think you are good, there are always someome better than you so you better be humble, I'm not even doing this because I enjoyed the feeling, I got tired after a while seeing you and Savager going full retard in shouts thinking you both are special, And after savager losing in every cap to me using different classes cant bear the shame and just quit the game altogether, I hope  you will always remember as long as I am around, you will always be reminded not to talkshit newbies or players known for not being good at PVP.

Now back to the main topic, dont think this post is about you. I am againt's the idea about people going their way exploiting stuffs while some other players play honest and getting burned out for doing it while greedy people doing their own selfish ways and ruining other people's time because there are no rules to govern it. If you are a bit forgetful and you need SS to remember how smug and rude you are againts GS and other people just tell me, I always keep stuffs around for these kind of occassions.

Please, Im not againts you farming akan's dick for easy RP but doing it in my face and the GS face while you blantantly claim there are no rules for it? Have the decency to do it without rubbing it on peoples face that you are exploiting openly and Gs cant do shit about it, in the first place you know it is wrong but you still proudly advertise it. Everything you got is from exploits so dont go bragging them like youve earned them, only Misha is the AA i know who did it in a legitimate way. even you wont be able to surpass him if he didnt just quit, even tho you are exploiting, so how sad is that.

Again let me make it clear, this post is for every players that exploit and thinking about exploiting the game, It's not about you Sand.

45 minutes ago, Beau said:

You dont even join BG unless you know you will be up againts newbies like Sudoku or players like Annie, you will even brag to them and rub them knowing their full capacity about how good you are even tho you are using SW and everyone knows how good they are at 1 v 1, so how does it feel that I do the same to you, does it feel wonderful being bodied around?

Because I totally know whose joining a BG with a blind entry. When I join with a newbe or lower level player, if I know it's not Annie and now you I actually let them win or at least get out of the BG what they can. I don't kill them just because it's an easy kill, unless they want me to fight them in a serious fight I pretty much leave them alone. Don't tell me what I do or don't do in a BG if you aren't in it with me. I hadn't even been in a BG for 2 months till this last week because I found no service to doing so and even now I don't care for them because I don't care about the bikes.

Ive always love it that you've been silent after a while and stopped joining BG or avoid them if I asked you to join, and I bet you will always remember if you think you are good, there are always someome better than you so you better be humble, I'm not even doing this because I enjoyed the feeling, I got tired after a while seeing you and Savager going full retard in shouts thinking you both are special, And after savager losing in every cap to me using different classes cant bear the shame and just quit the game altogether, I hope  you will always remember as long as I am around you will be reminded not to talkshit newbies or players known for not being good at PVP.

I don't play with you because it's you and how you talk now is why I don't care to pvp you. I never said I was the best, I just don't care to play with people that call people losers, pathetic, etc if they don't get people to pvp them. I said no thanks to a BG or pvp and you started with the name calling and harassing because I didn't want to play you, and you expect me to start now? 

Now back to the main topic, dont think this post is about you. I am againt's the idea about people going their way exploiting stuffs while some other players play honest and getting burned out for doing it while greedy people doing their own selfish ways and ruining other people's time because there are no rules to goverment it.

Here's the problem with the main topic. You want people to stay their faction right? Don't switch, that's bad. Well, you watch week after week, month after month of losing bosses, AK, NB, and BGs to the same faction over and over where you don't get loot there are two things that happen. 1) the players stop playing, why play if it's always a hopeless battle. Is that what you want? players to stop playing? 2) the players switch factions to be on the side to get items they couldn't get on the losing side. Well I know you don't want that, so how do you fix it? Tell people too bad stay on your side so they just quit anyway?

Please, Im not againts you farming akan's dick for easy RP but doing it in my face and the GS face while you blantantly claim there are no rules for it? Have the decency to do it with rubbing it on peoples face that you are exploiting openly and Gs cant so shit about it, in the first place you know it is wrong but you still proudly advertise it. Everything you got is from exploits so dont go bragging them like youve earned them, only Misha is the AA i know who did it in a legitimate way.

If you aren't against my characters getting RP, then why even go out of your way to bother me while I am getting RP? I didn't and don't say a damn thing to people or announce that I am farming RP, but you will make it a point to announce it to the world. So, if you don't care, why go out of your way to bother other people?

Again let me make it clear, this post is for every players that exploit and thinking about exploiting the game, It's not about you sand.

Let me make this clear, my comments are about figuring out how to get people to not exploit the game without throwing the ban hammer at people. There are certain things that you should just stop attacking people for doing and start listing things on how to make it so people are satisfied without "exploiting" the game. It's not just about me, it's about everybody and how I want everybody to enjoy the game without making a shit ton of rules. Rules that GS's and GM's shouldn't be over loaded with trying to enforce because they have other things to worry about to keep the player base they have and help new players stick around. So, come up with a new idea over a new rule, that will not only encourage players to play but make it so that they don't need or feel inclined to "exploit" the game for. I've made suggestions, but if you can't see how my suggestions actually do encourage players to stay their side, play all aspects of the game, and stick around then either I didn't explain the suggestion well enough or you can't see it and just disregard the idea because it came from me.

• Like 1

There is no justifiable reason for people to exploit, the number are evenly balance to begin with, and instead of doing something or helping everyone as a team or as a faction people still choosing to jump side making imbalances in numbers, Do see people like Liadgunner who stayed in their faction even though they kept losing over and over for months and even go out extra mile  to lay out the groundwork and make a Guild that would later become a powerhouse of FK today? Those kind of people are the ones I admire, they might not be that good in the eyes of other but they are honest and passionate people and I see them differently, and some weeds like Akan who wont think twice abandoning their faction just for a chance to loot those kinds of people ruin the game for everyone.

I am making sure that you always get where Im coming from, and I guess you get the message. Did you even bother to check the SS to see that while there is a 21 v 9 battle the score is twice in the favor of the 9 people? Because what? Some random guys whom you saw for the first time log in to RG and proceed to LEROOOOY JENKINS the fuck out of everyone. Tell me if I should look at it blindly sand? If those guys stayed on their main toons and battle, the number would have been balance, because I only saw 14 people who are originally from RG, but instead of doing the right way some FK tried to win in a different approach, but still lost badly.

6 minutes ago, Beau said:

The number are evenly balance to begin with, and instead of doing something or helping everyone as a team or as a faction people still choosing to jump side making imbalances in numbers, Do see people like Liadgunner who stayed in their faction even though they kept losing over and over for months and even go out extra mile  to lay out the groundwork and make a Guild that would become a powerhouse of FK today? Those kind of people are the ones I admire, they might not be that good in the eyes of other but they are honest and passionate people and I see them differently, and some weeds like Akan who wont think twice abandoning their faction just for a chance to loot those kinds of people ruin the game for everyone.

I am making sure that you always get where Im coming from, and I guess you get the message. Did you even bother to check the SS to see that while there is a 21 v 9 battlethe score is twice in the favor of the 9 people? Because what? Some random guys whom you saw for the first time log in to RG and proceed to LEROOOOY JENKINS the fuck out of everyone. Tell me if I should look at it blindly sand? If those guys stayed on their main toons and battle the number would have been balance, because I only saw 14 people who are originally from RG, but instead of doing the right way some FK tried to win in a different approach, but still lost badly.

You were pvping right? Did you have fun while you had even numbers? Was it not enjoyable to you during that time? So, people got bored felt like they were taking too long to kill it, switched to make one side over powered and ended the fight. Some people have other things to do while also still wanting loot and is the loot worth fighting an hour for if you can get the same stuff from 10 min into farming a DG? What if they just quit and said I'm going to farm a DG, because this is getting no where? What if they said I am going to need to leave in 10 or 15 min and might as well get something out of this? You are upset over this why? Didn't you have pvp at the start? If you are upset about the pvp ending, why not switch sides to help the other side out? I have done that in the past to keep pvp going and balance things out, that's why I have a RG toon. I don't use it to help RG out if certain players were on because they talk a lot crap like you, so why should I play with you or even play against you if all you want to do is talk crap even if I don't want to at the time.

I haven't done it lately or much lately because I just got a new place and a new job. The new job I want to keep because it pays well, I work from home, and it helps me afford my new place. The new place is exciting, because for the past 5 years I finally have my own place again and it's not a cockroach infested apartment. I have been working on it by painting walls, making certain things functionally better as well as putting up a theater room with a screen that's 130+ in and 7.2 surround sound. I still have other projects I want to do like pulling carpet out the bathrooms and putting vinyl tiles in them, ripping out the carpet of the dining room and putting a dark wood looking floor it, and even building a new desk for my office. So, I really don't spend as much time in the game as I used to nor participate in things like I used too, but I still care about how this game is treated.

How it is being treated like it needs more rules isn't the answer. The dual logging had lots of useful benefits that yes people took advantage of for the sake of gaining loot. Even Annie used it to dual log and loot with multiple characters, farm with multiple characters, and even attack people they hate by tracking them down with one character and going after them with the other or attacking players on a boss and then looting that same boss. I limited what I did with dual logging to RP/exp farming because it's hard leveling and ranking up a medic that is used as a support medic and can't attack jack quickly enough to make ranking or exp gaining less time consuming as it would take hours just for the ranks let alone exp for the two medics individually. One is a FK medic, but the other is a RG medic and they were for MAR/MER because she has friends on both sides and I was helping her so she didn't come back in frustration because how we are all more advanced than she was when the hurricane hit Puerto Rico. She is coming back so I can now help her easier if she plays next to me rather than me playing her characters alone. But the RP I gained didn't stop others from gaining RP, it didn't stop players from capping, it didn't even get in the way of others who farmed their way of farming RP. But you were/are pissed at how I get RP and went out of your way to say something, to mock it, to ridicule, and harass me during that time. If you want to improve the game so people don't exploit the game, first look at why they are doing it and then come up with a solution to get them so that it would work better for them for sticking with the game as you think it ought to be played. 

So, let me make a final suggestion to you, stop trying to come up with the next rule or get the GM's to alter the game coding for some rule. Come up with a new plan to keep them following the game how you think it should be played so they aren't using an "exploit" because switching characters to the other faction isn't an exploit. But this switching sides or the RP farming isn't hurting the game, the lack of people participating is hurting the game. The being the one to starting shouting toward players by calling each other names is a big deterrent of new players wanting to stick around. I have tried to not start something, but if it happens and continues long enough I can use words too. I have a lot bigger vocabulary and can say more some people who can only use words like pathetic or rubbish. Also, if you looked at what people are after, there's away to get them to do what you want while allowing them to get what they want just come up for ways to move it in the path you want them to go rather than blocking them from it. You can create a dam to block water, but sooner or later the water will flow over or around it if the dam doesn't break first. So, maybe redirect how things happen over just putting a dam up.

• Like 1

Still there is no justifiable reason to resort to exploits, and if people know they cant do it or be heavily punished for doing it wouldnt that stop them for doing it altogether?

I dont see that playing for balance BS all I see is people having toons on both sides so they can easily jump to the side if their boats sinking, there is no literally righteous way happening only people serving their selfish desire. And people claiming playing for the balance, oh please, all BS. There is no problem about leaving PVP and letting it to end, but jumping to the winning side is plain stupid. You can ask around and ask them if you are really doing everything you are claiming. YOU ARE NOT HELPING TO BALANCE THE PVP, YOU ARE ALWAYS PLAYING FOR THE WINNING SIDE. Stop being delusional. 

That covers everything and I think you already got the message, you are still in denial but it doesnt matter 😏

tl;dr

Jerks will be jerks. Wag yer fingers on em and they'll just become even bigger jerks. Try mocking em instead.

I'm using my toons to jump on the loosin side. The fulfillment of assassinatin  members of the zerg is quite addictive. For the price of not being able to loot nor win sg, the fun is all worth it. I aint tellin ya to do what I do. I'm just sayin that there are other ways to enjoy this shitty game.

• VGN GM
4 hours ago, BoxBox said:

I think and i agree with Beau, that GS's should get some ingame rights to kick people from the game, if they notice an abuse of the game in any way.

GS already have such rights. They cannot sit all day and police the game though, there are times when a lot of the team are asleep or doing their own thing outside of the network. We understand that this is a main issue though and the staff are working on ways to address this.

Unfortunately when games are low in population they tend to inherit such behaviours. There is a lot of things we can do to help stop such activities but it won't ever be fully in the direction you hope it is.

• Thanks 2

58 minutes ago, Beau said:

Still there is no justifiable reason to resort to exploits, and if people know they cant do it or be heavily punished for doing it wouldnt that stop them for doing it altogether?

I guess you didn't understand the metaphor of the dam.

I dont see that playing for balance BS all I see is people having toons on both sides so they can easily jump to the side if their boats sinking, there is no literally righteous way happening only people serving their selfish desire. And people claiming playing for the balance, oh please, all BS. There is no problem about leaving PVP and letting it to end, but jumping to the winning side is plain stupid. You can ask around and ask them if you are really doing everything you are claiming. YOU ARE NOT HELPING TO BALANCE THE PVP, YOU ARE ALWAYS PLAYING FOR THE WINNING SIDE. Stop being delusional. 

PVP is only one aspect of the game. People can pvp just for the sake of pvp even if loot isn't involved, but you throw in loot and that's where your problem lies. People are going to migrate to the looting side, it's common in all games and SB can't be or won't be any different.

Which I also guess you don't understand what I said about why people are jumping to the winning side. I personally don't recall playing for the winning side the last 3 weeks of AK myself, I can't say the same for others, but I don't fault them for it. For the last few months AK on Tuesday(for me) was an FK win and now it's 3 weeks RG is winning. I remember when it was RG winning every AK and NB for 6+ months straight. When that happens people will migrate to the winning side because 6+ months of no fair pvp, not getting good loot, and watching the others side being much greener, they are going to migrate to the winning side. I think the GMs and GSs have a good plan to help mitigate this migration by monitoring FC in 2 week intervals instead of every 6 or so months. So, that the winning side can switch or become more balanced quicker. The whole stick to your faction and don't have any toons that aren't your faction mentality needs to stop.

That covers everything and I think you already got the message, you are still in denial but it doesnt matter 😏.

I'm not in denial, I think you are in denial about the limits of how the staff should be used for. Policing the game every turn shouldn't be what they need to do. Banning players over such petty matters shouldn't be the focus of the staff. When I mentioned the dam you have people wanting to get the good stuff, block it and people will want to find a way around it, break the dam, or just stop playing. If you ban people for breaking a rule or find away around a rule you create or have people quit, then that's less people in the server that won't contribute to the server through the use of getting AP items as well. You might think they wouldn't need AP items as side from pet chips, pets, bikes, bike enhancements, and a few other items. But AP items aren't limited to things they need but things they want like costumes, which also for players like me a rare AP costume will require obtaining an AP unigrafting tool. I've obtained 60,000+ in AP items this past few months and I plan on continuing to require 60,000+ in AP items, but take me out of the system over the matter of "exploiting" in your mind and that's a loss in money to the game, one less player to play with, and well no real loss on my part because despite what you might think SB isn't the only game out there to play or I will play. But you start creating more rules on a dying game and you will have more players who hate certain players use these rules to make report after report after report, taking up time to deal with, taking time away from other areas, and costing vendetta money not just in the dealing with these reports. All because somebody with a big ego wants to teach a player a "lesson" not to mess with them or hope to ban them completely. So, by creating the rule you are tightening a unnecessary noose around the game and sooner or later the water dries up and the game ends. That's what happened to Aeria, they no longer could afford to keep it going so they shut it down. Would you see the same fate for the game with Vendetta?

This is why you aren't listening and thinking of way to help redirect players away from what you consider "exploiting" the game. To me an exploit is using a glitch that can't be corrected, like hiding in a box in Janus, going outside the pvp map in Janus, going around the soccer field in SP to the other factions spawn to kill players in spawn, currently using a virtual system or two computers to open a second client at the same time. An exploit is not logging off one character and logging into another to join the other side, that's just part of the game. What can be done though is to maybe have a task that keeps you in the pvp, like the repeat quest of killing 10 enemies but put it in a BG so people join BGs for that quest and make that quest worth something. Could also make a quest that gets completed for being by a boss when it dies and it wasn't your faction that killed it? There are a lot of suggestions you could be making that isn't another rule.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, sicat said:

tl;dr

Jerks will be jerks. Wag yer fingers on em and they'll just become even bigger jerks. Try mocking em instead.

I'm using my toons to jump on the loosin side. The fulfillment of assassinatin  members of the zerg is quite addictive. For the price of not being able to loot nor win sg, the fun is all worth it. I aint tellin ya to do what I do. I'm just sayin that there are other ways to enjoy this shitty game.

It is just a game isn't it? It's not like the world will end if our faction doesn't win or I guess that's mother talking. Definitely not to be overly concerned about what others are doing to enjoy the game and more concerned about what you are doing. Kinda find it funny to have players complain about killing the pvp but not joining a BG and pvping in those, right?

• Like 1

@sicat If the game can only have more people with the mindset like you then the would game would probably be more enjoyable, but look around there isnt enough good people playing the ones abusing outnumbers them.

@Bash Any methods will do fine as long as the problem would be addressed, I couldnt care less about the punishment as long people would not be allowed to use unnecessary methods to take advantage of other people.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Beau said:

this kind of thing has been the staple of SB since the aeria days, folks used to always switch for loot then, i can still name the main culprits. Its not a faction thing, its a player thing.

• Like 2

We could have all the pvp ... Or no pvp... Or or or  ✓ 

https://imgur.com/a/1WAGwEN ( old days as FK main Player )

https://imgur.com/a/BLdRWrt ( vs Now as RG Main. )

👀👀 Up and Downs in both Sides. Since ages. 😒 

In the end it Just suck for all, to go in the Winner Side, indeed of pick a fight to have at least "some small fun" in the 20 min Nb

Adding medic over medic is no pvp too. Something fk Love to ignore.

6 minutes ago, ZhangLiao said:

NB 21x9, but...  it was a very nice pvp. now only true fks join for lose in bgs! or... EmilySears (SexyChibiusa) only for get wings. HaHaHa

after block dual loguin im very happy. i hoping some fks back for game

I know they can fight even Low Numbers i started as FK here .. and the bullshit now is just sad and shame lol 

• Like 1