Why FK cant just be normal?

Beau

when looters be normal , same to losers and cowards what only talk how they usefull , no names , but realy guys  r  u not see what u cant change anythin , if this ppl who talkin how they usefull on fk r rg side and all what u see this lame runs  for loot ? xD

• Confused 1

57 minutes ago, Uzora said:

also nice SS with 1 RG on NB is future SB  :) 

ya, your side does have a player that will join the other side stay on their bike the entire time for looting without doing anything, but it's only the FK that switches for loot. Wish some people would stop blaming one side for the issue as it's done on both sides not just the FK. But there are some players who will give their fellow RG players a pass while pointing at the FK for the root of the problem while not even attending any of the BGs. Then you have players who are so determined to have some players punished they will go to great lengths to extrapolate from incomplete and inaccurate information claiming that it is evidence enough. While others don't want to play with people who are rude or overly aggressive in the game that they can't do anything so they quit. But it's all an entire FK faction as the problem.

• Like 1

what is my side , when i quitin already , and only coz of ppl as u r. About BG and looters u was 1 of them :D anyway i dw start somethin bad since is not my issue anymore , but damage done  , now they can blame me , wuff , and other ppls who since weeks gettin bored coz of trolls , and dont tell me Sand what u did alot what change this  coz u did nothin,  anyway hf .  but FK not deserved even 1 RGs on NB, need FC guys as usaully nobs askin  so will  be 7 v 7 NB :) 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Uzora said:

what is my side , when i quitin already , and only coz of ppl as u r. About BG and looters u was 1 of them :D anyway i dw start somethin bad since is not my issue anymore , but damage done  , now they can blame me , wuff , and other ppls who since weeks gettin bored coz of trolls , and dont tell me Sand what u did alot what change this  coz u did nothin,  anyway hf .  but FK not deserved even 1 RGs on NB, need FC guys as usaully nobs askin  so will  be 7 v 7 NB :) 

What are you saying? 

But please start with describing me, I am curious as to know what you mean by "...dont tell me Sand what u did alot what change this  coz u did nothin...," as I don't know what you are talking about. You describe me as if I already know what you mean let alone understand what you just said. Please write clearly so that I understand the words that you are trying to type. I am also trying to figure out what this has to do with what the original poster is talking about where FK are switching to RG side for loot when I clearly said that this behavior is not limited to FK as there are RG players who do this. If you are trying to say that I switch to RG side for loot, when it comes to AK, I have switched in the past since 3 FK vs 30 RG isn't going to get any pvp done and I might as well work on my RG character.

I work on my RG character for several reasons. One is that I use it on occasion to balance pvp, it's not often but I have done this despite what some ignorant people think.
I have done it briefly recently, but haven't had time to even work much with FK let alone with RG players that I will work with, but I purposely won't help a few RG players for their bad/poor attitudes. The other is that I will join BGs on the RG side since other RGs won't do it when the BG would be even sided or to increase players in the BG. If there's only 1 or 2 RG registered and there are 6 FK, I'll register RG to make at least 3 RG for a 3 vs 3 BG or even go RG to get a full 6 vs 6 BG if enough RG show up. You can and should expect me when I enter a BG with more than just myself on either side you will believe that I will go all out on the other side even if they are "friends" as I want to make it a fun BG not an easy win for FK. I've worked with other RG to win against FK players even against people like Akan, LunaNyx, and I will even fight MAR if she is on the opposite side. So, I don't care how close we are as friends, pvp is pvp and I will pvp as hard as I can against anybody. The other is that despite what some people might think to help some RG players build up their character so that they can put up a fight against me or other FK. I have given gold, gear, and enhancements to people on both sides so that they aren't getting stomped on over and over. I just won't help people who are rude or arrogant, like a few RG I know. I'm not really in the mood for helping RG out under certain situations but mostly when it involves those rude and arrogant players because I don't want to play with them.

To again respond to the idea that there's something wrong with FK players, RG are just as likely to do those same things and even often enough won't lift a finger to put any effort to help FK and just loot without contributing. I'll be glad to work with RG players to attack any character who does such behavior. RG or FK doesn't matter, you join one side you help that side even if the side you joined out numbers the other side.

But please what is it that you are trying to say about me?

When I said your side that you claim you don't have a side I do mean you are RG. First is here you are on the forum in what seems to defend RG players, as if they are your faction. The other is that you played RG when you played and not FK, so you are still RG. You are RG till at such time as you stop coming into the forum to take the side of the RG faction as if that is your faction and/or you completely ignore the game as is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i quitin already , and only coz of ppl as u r. About BG and looters u was 1 of them 

Uzo means you are one of the people who are the problem of the server, youre one of those looters and people spamming BG like Akan is doing, so uzo and others lost interes and left the game.

and dont tell me Sand what u did alot what change this  coz u did nothin.

Uzo means, Dont act like you did anything that caused good changes, because you didnt do anything like you are claiming.

@GoddessSand You see sand you cannot fool anyone here🤣 everyone knows  you are a useless mofo who claims to play for balance. You dislike Annie and blame his wrong doing to the whole faction, while you yourself are just like Annie, gonna log in to the side that most likely would win and loot, it's like hating yourself. Whenever you are exposed youre just pointing your fingers to other players that do the same thing as you do and try to drag them down with you.

12 minutes ago, Beau said:

i quitin already , and only coz of ppl as u r. About BG and looters u was 1 of them 

Uzo means you are one of the people who are the problem of the server, youre one of those looters and people spamming BG like Akan is doing so they got bored and left the game.

and dont tell me Sand what u did alot what change this  coz u did nothin.

Uzo means, Dont act like you did anything that caused good changes, because you didnt do anything like you are claiming.

@GoddessSand You see sand you cannot fool anyone here🤣 everyone knows  you are a useless mofo who claims to play for balance. You dislike Annie and blame his wrong doing to the whole faction, while you yourself are just like Annie, gonna log in to the side that most likely would win and loot, it's like hating yourself. Whenever you are exposed youre just pointing your fingers to other players that do the same thing as you do and try to drag them down with you.

Poor child so little you ignore and pretend you don't know. I guess you would be okay with me sitting around on a bike not doing anything waiting for RG to kill a boss like your friend. I'm not okay with it, I won't do it. Like I said I join the side I play and play that side and I don't take a seat on that side. I didn't say anything about not switching side for loot as a bad thing, I said doing it and not participating with them other than to loot is a bad thing. Get my words right. You don't even join BGs but you still involve yourself with what happens in side them without you like you are some self appointed SB detective/police/rule enforcer. You still won't accept that RG do what you blame FK for doing, which is pretty hypocritical. Someday you'll stop playing the victim and actually play without making it like your life depends on how others play.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That is what uzo means, english is not his main language, so it's not just me saying BS stuff  that you do, there are lots of people and that alone says alot about the truth. If not for Vivi being kind and gentle You and Akan should have been perma ban weeks ago just like Bash said for trying to find stuffs to bypass the system. You are the one playing victim and some how you have the audacity to act you are being oppressed 🤣

https://imgur.com/l0N8Qu6

https://imgur.com/QSy90W7

https://imgur.com/hbme8Ml

1 hour ago, Beau said:

That is what uzo means, english is not his main language, so it's not just me saying BS stuff  that you do, there are lots of people and that alone says alot about the truth. If not for Vivi being kind and gentle You and Akan should have been perma ban weeks ago just like Bash said for trying to find stuffs to bypass the system.

You have no evidence of Akan and I bypassing the system, because we aren't bypassing the system. If you would like to join those BGs with us you are welcome to show up and video it. Luna has a video of a BG with me on the RG side and Akan on the FK side, that if you ask him I am sure he would be glad to post it for you for evidence. Though it's not the evidence you are hoping for. But I think you miss understood what Bash was referring to with bypass the system, as bypassing the system refers to using some other method to dual log and play multiple characters at the same time. Example is getting on two characters with a VS or second PC and entering BGs with both of them, that is bypassing the system. Entering a BG with me on one side and Akan on the other isn't bypassing the system. That's joining a BG and you are welcome to join like I said. Nobody is stopping you from entering a BG but yourself. I've played with a few RG's in recent BGs and if you think pvping in those is wrong, then why not make them DGs?  But you are right about you saying a lot of BS, as you claim you do for the greater good of the game. I'm sure MER was ecstatic about you following her around doing her own thing and even playing with other RGs while you went around telling RGs not to play with her. Actually what you did was had the opposite effect as she was annoyed that you would try to isolate her from her friends, stocking her made her feel uncomfortable like you are some sort of pervert looking at her through her window or following her on the street. You are trying so hard to get to hopefully catch us slip up, but over the past years I've not done anything contrary to the rules at the time. So, good luck with finding something now that is contrary to the rules of game. I can't say the same for Annie and their use of multiple characters, but I can say that for myself I haven't dual logged any character since the rules came out.

Ever thought that there's nothing wrong with FK? Maybe there's something wrong with you. You won't admit that RG's doing that same behavior has something wrong with them. I'll wait for you to admit that either there's something wrong with you and/or the RG faction. I highly doubt you will admit that there's something wrong with you or your RG faction, so maybe sit down. What you are doing only makes for players to isolate from each other. With a small community as this one it's people like you that are ruining the game for everybody because people don't want to play with you except those who you hypocritically support their actions.

• Like 2

Just so you know we handed evidence of Akan exploiting and Vivi went easy on him and just wiped all the things He self farmed in BG, Vivi also warned you if I am not mistaken, right? Also show evidence of your claims of me telling people not to play with MAR and me stalking him, you are so desperate that you will fabricate stuffs to lift the attention from you, there is no going out of all thr BS you did sand, you are pathetic. 🤣

Ever heard of FK alts weeks ago log in to RG to loot and feed points to their own faction? Tries to Feed flags? Check the picture I posted on this post before saying they are not doing anything wrong, Im not saying every FK do this stuff, unlike you who like to bitch out om Annie and tell whole RG do stuffs like it. Last time I check you have players like CKMY, Yami, Bumpeytoo, EmilySears, Barbwire. xkiller ane you who does the same thing as Annie did.

Just now, Beau said:

Just so you know we handed evidence of Akan exploiting and Vivi went easy on him and just wiped all the things He self farmes in BG. Also show evidence of your claims of me telling people not to play with MAR, you are so desperate that you will fabricate stuffs to lift the attention from, pathetic. 🤣

What Akan does and what I do aren't the same. What Akan did gave him the actions he got and I'm not supporting his actions. I understand them, but rules are rules and he should have followed them.

As for MER, she didn't screen shot the conversations she had with the people she was playing with and she can't see your messages to others in private, but she can get told by others that you are telling them to not play with her. Just because she can't see your chats doesn't mean that your chats didn't happen either in game, the forum messages, or in a private discord. Just because she doesn't have evidence doesn't mean it didn't happen. I can show you the messages from MER about you and your behavior around her while she is in the game though. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In short you dont have any proof am I right? Why not try calling MER here and the people that tell's her stuffs you are claiming, I dont even talk nor say stuff to Mer whenever, He is around and playing like once in a month 🤣

7 minutes ago, Beau said:

In short you dont have any proof am I right? Why not try calling MER here and the people that tell's her stuffs you are claiming, I dont even talk nor say stuff to Mer whenever, SHE (you need to correct your gender use) is around and playing like once in a month 🤣

MER will come here if she wants and posts what she wants. I'm not in the attitude of getting somebody here to entertain your behavior. You still over the past several comments not admitted to there being something wrong with the RG faction yet. You are continually showing there's something wrong with you, but aren't realizing it yet and doubt you ever will actually admit you have issues.

Oh, and post your evidence that is more recent and not SS of things that happened before they made their rules.

• Like 2

In short you have no way to prove it right? You just keep fabricating stuffs, cool. Before you accuse someone of something make sure you can prove it or just keep your BS to yourself 😏 Aside from Annie tell me is there anyone who are breaking the rules based on your feelings? Because everyone knows you are not in good terms with her and Emily was with Annie every time Annie try to loot, so why is it only Annie you are hating? 😏

6 minutes ago, Beau said:

In short you have no way to prove it right? You just keep fabricating stuffs, cool. Before you accuse someone of something make sure you can prove it or just keep your BS to yourself 😏 Aside from Annie tell me is there anyone who are breaking the rules based on your feelings? Because everyone knows you are not in good terms with her and Emily was with Annie every time Annie try to loot, so why is it only Annie you are hating? 😏

I didn't see Emily on a bike waiting for the boss to drop loot, did you see Emily on a bike waiting for loot to drop? If you did, please show me and I will be glad to help go after them too. You can even join me.

Still not admitting to there being something wrong with RG and yourself yet.

• Like 1

What is the difference? They are both there to loot am I right? Ohh waiit You still dont provide evidence, please if there are stuffs RG do, like the one you are claiming these past months educate me, tell us about it, provide proofs and show it to everyone, I might gladly help you 😏 and ofcouse you and Akan wouldnt do such thing when others are around that is pretty obvious, but I keep wondering why Akan doesnt force log out a 1 v 1 match when you both are alone 😏 while force log out on anyone even an ME.

Spoiler

16 minutes ago, Beau said:

What is the difference? They are both there to loot am I right? You still dont provide evidence, please if there are stuffs RG do like you are claiming these past months educate me, tell us about it, provide proofs and show it to everyone, I might gladly help you 😏

Still not admitting to something being wrong with RG or yourself.

The difference is how they loot, not just being there to loot. If he helps out I don't target them.

A message from MAR/MER to me.

About SB: The bad news is that today I was playing in Amara and Yevon been following me on MAR and MER. He was spying on me.

(This is referring to her playing with a player who is an SE on the RG side)

Them play RG SE playing with my RG MER
Anyway Yevon been friends with him and dislike he was helping me.

She's also not good in English, but you get the point that she is feels like you are wanting people to give her the cold shoulder and you are stocking her.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Beau said:

You still dont provide evidence, please if there are stuffs RG do like you are claiming these past months educate me, tell us about it, provide proofs and show it to everyone, I might gladly help you 😏

Did you not see the SS that others posted? How much evidence do you need to prove that it's not just FK? Maybe then before you start sharing your screen shots proving I am doing anything wrong you provide an abundance of evidence of current accounts not past accounts of very little evidence. Fix you.

• Like 2

Screenshot or didnt happen.

The way I understand what she says is Im friends with the SE and I didnt like that the SE is helping mar, and not the cold shoulder BS you are talking about.You are clearly wrong infact it was the opposite and I was doing them both a favor, you can ask Kunoj 🤣. You are nitpicking Annie pretty obviously while Emily does the same, where are the SS? 🤔

The fact the you got yourself a warning isnt that enough? 😮👌the fact that other people are saying you are not what you are claiming and you are just a looter like Annie isnt that enough of proof. The only one who believes you are doing the right things is yourself. Fix you 🤡

30 minutes ago, Beau said:

I might gladly help you 😏 and ofcouse you and Akan wouldnt do such thing when others are around that is pretty obvious, but I keep wondering why Akan doesnt force log out a 1 v 1 match when you both are alone 😏 while force log out on anyone even an ME.

Hide contents

Still won't admit to being hypocritical will you?

Akan probably knows that I will let him go for the chests or take a tower first. There are some RGs that go straight for him like you just did or he doesn't want to play in a BG with him. This is speculation as I don't know why he would leave a BG right away. If it was me and the RG or FK went straight for me not letting me loot, I'd quit the BG too because if I can't loot then they can't loot. Maybe change your approach as he already doesn't like you and you don't like him. Akan used to get pissed off at me a lot that he would start using Russian because of how our BGs turned out. Since we started letting each other get loot how we PvP after is different because neither one of us cares about winning to the point it pisses off the other person.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes sure we believe you 😎😏 anything that floats both your hotdogs, Reg BG and loots great.

Just so we are clear both You and Akan already got warning/initial punishment so there is no question there. Also I happen to have Screenshot of what you said MAR saying from the said SE and is definitely far from what you describe and you better ask what she is doing that item.

32 minutes ago, Beau said:

Screenshot or didnt happen.

The way I understand what she says is Im friends with the SE and I didnt like that the SE is helping mar, and not the cold shoulder BS you are talking about.You are clearly wrong infact it was the opposite and I was doing them both a favor, you can ask Kunoj 🤣. You are nitpicking Annie pretty obviously while Emily does the same, where are the SS? 🤔

The fact the you got yourself a warning isnt that enough? 😮👌the fact that other people are saying you are not what you are claiming and you are just a looter like Annie isnt that enough of proof. The only one who believes you are doing the right things is yourself. Fix you 🤡

Screenshot or it didn't happen HAHAHAHA, why so you get slapped in the face with it that it did happen? Here's slap number 1
dcy8UJZ.jpg

Here's a slap number 2
WGobluz.jpg

Some of the other conversations took place in the game about you and your behavior. I didn't screen shot them, but that's evidence enough for you to understand you have issues.

As for  the rest of what you said, I'm not sure what you are talking about. You are blind and will be blind until you open your eyes.

• Like 2