Why FK cant just be normal?

Beau

This is the ultimate clap back

https://ibb.co/X5XyD7j

https://ibb.co/WGmnqpP

I happen to have the video too if you want her to get into trouble that is, it happened after akan force log on me on TP, I forgot to turn off the recorder then After I teleported back to Amara in warden spot, 5 mins have passed and I saw them going NS, I didnt even kill her. Clearly you misinterpreted things or just try to make yourself believe and fabricated stuffs from there, that one isnt even evidence enough no name or anything at all, I can just message myself and claim it is two different people speaking 🤣.

Misinformation is harmful 😎 like I said you should have asked MAR what she is doing, I am merely concerned 😏

13 minutes ago, Beau said:

Yes sure we believe you 😎😏 anything that floats both your hotdogs, Reg BG and loots great.

Just so we are clear both You and Akan already got warning/initial punishment so there is no question there. Also I happen to have Screenshot of what you MAR saying from the said SE and is definitely far from what you describe.

Screenshot from the Said SE? How the hell did he get into her or my facebook? And that SE screenshots every conversation he has with people? I remember reading the change of the rules, no different than what anybody else got.

I don't care if you believe me. I might have screen shots somewhere of Akan going off on me in Russian in shouts. Oh, man did he get verbal when I pissed him off. Times change, we aren't friends but we are friendly to each other with a mutual respect. You would have my respect to as a player, but you can't get past your anger and attitude that you have to verbally attack and blame others for how your gaming is turning out. The problem is that how your gaming is turning out in SB is because of your attitude and not because of other players. You probably think that your gaming is great and wonderful, but this post and thread all say a different story as you blame, try to gaslight, instigate conflict with name calling, and make yourself out to be a victim.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Do you really want the video? 😎 gaslight? Everyone know even the GS knows and how is that gaslighting?🤣🤣 I have no problem with the game at all, And Im just merely pointing out what you potentially doing with Akan is againts the rules dont try dragging other peoples name, just focus on your own issue 😎

6 minutes ago, Beau said:

This is the ultimate clap back

https://ibb.co/X5XyD7j

https://ibb.co/WGmnqpP

I happen to have the video too if you her to get into trouble that is, it happened after akan force log on me on TP, After I teleported back to Amara in warden spot, 5 mins have passed and I saw them going NS, I didnt even kill her. Clearly you misinterpreted things or just try to make yourself believe and fabricated stuffs from there, that one isnt even evidence enough no name or anything, I can just message myself and claim it is two different people speaking 🤣.

Misinformation is harmful 😎

Oh? See how you are, you want evidence after evidence that you did something wrong, but when it comes to others it's a screenshot of absolute proof. I'm telling you what MER/MAR said, you can ignore it like you are or actually reconsider how she feels about your behavior. Only a narcissist doesn't take into consideration that others dislike them. I know others dislike me and they can talk all the crap they want, doesn't change the fact that again you are still just a hypocrite about yourself and the RG players. I am done with you, you have issues, you need to be more WOKE till you understand the problem with the game is this Toxic behavior that you are putting off that I seem to be feeding into. I'm done, fix yourself and I'll work on me like I have been and that I have been playing to improve certain aspects of the game. Yet you just want to point fingers, gaslight, and play the victim all the time.  

• Like 2

Dont cry, I dont care about how you feel or your back story for that matter, ask Mar details properly next time before fabricating Bullshit or Im gonna report her if you still both keep this BS, Im just merely reminding him it is againts the rules and I was polite about it, I didnt directly make ticket and report them but instead I educate them, some people are not aware or even read Rules and Guidelines and becauase she got comfortable self farming RP she thought it is still okay to do that till now, it might get her into trouble, I am being lenient. Dont twist the truth.

3 hours ago, Beau said:

Dont cry, I dont care about how you feel or your back story for that matter, ask Mar details properly next time before fabricating Bullshit or Im gonna report her if you still both keep this BS, Im just merely reminding him it is againts the rules and I was polite about it, I didnt directly make ticket and report them but instead I educate them, some people are not aware or even read Rules and Guidelines and becauase she got comfortable self farming RP she thought it is still okay to do that till now, it might get her into trouble, I am being lenient. Dont twist the truth.

Here let me address some of what you speak about.

Well, if she was doing something against the rules and letting her know that fact in explaining it is one thing and I like that you prefer to let others know of the rules before making a report on it. If what you say is what you are doing then thanks for going that route first. But take for example my encounter with, XKiller that I thought was a decent player to play with being friendly with him and working with him without being like buddy buddy. One day I entered a TP with him and after both of us got loot he went AFK inside the BG spawn area. I made a shout that he needs to come out or get reported and the next thing I know is that I am getting told by a GS to not make a shout telling somebody to follow the rules within the game and just report them. Still don't like that method as I don't have problems with warning somebody first if there is a rule about it that I can specifically point to, which there is a rule about AFK'ing in BGs right? I prefer to warn people of their actions because I don't want people banned from the game, there's less people in the game than there should be.

Other issues I find however are that unless there's a rule, there's a hard sell to punish somebody. Take your video of Akan in what you call force logging out. Well, the game has a system setup to where if a player isn't being attacked by another person or mob, then you can close the client and to close it quicker than waiting that 10seconds there's another button called force close and it closing right then. It's not recommended to force close the game as there are issues that can happen when one does, but that option is there. If a player is being attacked however by a mob or another player, that option of closing the client won't happen and even a countdown will stop. Once the attacking stops then you can close the client. However, there are problems with claiming a third party program was used to force close the game that are hard to say exist because they aren't really necessary to have let alone prove that that was the case. I myself would be in the middle of pvp in Amara or BGs and all of a sudden the whole client closes while I was either attacking somebody or being attacked by somebody, I couldn't use the client system to close it so it wasn't that, but it was a legit DC. That has happened on 100's of occasions so that is a hard sell that it wasn't a DC in my opinion. The other is that one can use task master to force close the client, hard shut off the PC, pull the network cable, Alt F4, or a few other option over the use of a third party program. Not to mention there is no rule that a player must stay in a BG if they don't want to as they can use the Deserter system as well, unless the deserter system was removed. Since there are no rules of choosing the close the client or abandon the BG all together, you are fabricating a rule that doesn't exists all in hopes to punish a player that you don't like or they like you.

When it comes to your original topic of there being something wrong with the FK and yet you give a pass to the RG players. Well, are these really FK players or RG players who switch between factions? You make them sound like they are FK, but what if they are RG? Maybe make it about people in the game in general and not point at an entire faction for the actions of a few. It's like blaming all the people for robbing a bank that were in the bank at the time it was being robbed. If you noticed not all FK players left, yet you blamed all FK players for the actions of a few. There are RG players who do that as well, where they are in the middle of pvping on the RG side and switch when RG start losing to come loot on FK side. While I don't condone their actions because there's no rule against it, I don't approve of their actions if they aren't helping the FK in any form. It's like if I took all my characters and made them RG, but when RG start to attack bosses I'll sit on my bike waiting for loot. Would you approve of my actions there? I mean all my characters are RG so I have a right to be there to loot, but how many RG players would appreciate me being there? They wouldn't say anything if I was helping right? But they would if I sat on my bike. So, while people can switch sides to loot from either side with either character, it's the actions of not helping and waiting the entire time for loot to fall that I will condone and attack those players. While it's not against the rules for these actions to occur, it's also not against the rules for me to target players I choose to target, which happen to be those who sit on their bike waiting for loot. I would expect the same actions against me if I was sitting on a bike waiting for loot as they should expect the same actions against them. But there are no rules in this paragraph that are being broken for the actions that people do. There were rules back in Aeria surrounding bosses that included not participating in the attacking of a boss and waiting for loot to drop and I would be okay for a rule like that to be made. I just again caution the GMs and GSs from implementing too many rules in the game and how they carry out punishments for the rules that they make.

Now, if you want to police the game, that is your choice, just be mindful that people who are self appointed to take personal responsibility to go around reporting on all the actions of other people aren't liked. The GSs, GMs, and players don't like dealing with people who make up fabricated rules, especially if those they are targeting are people you have a vendetta against. I know that you are actively seeking some sort of vengeance against Akan and myself. For Akan people just hate him for him although I think many people take it too personal what Akan does even other FK players take it personal what Akan does even though he will put in the effort to help FK pvp and attack bosses, I can't say the same for another player. Akan does play well with others if they aren't trying to use some bitter rival to target him. What you have against me is pretty interesting, other than some of our views are different and how we play is different, I really didn't do anything against you other than deny you pvp with me when I wasn't wanting to pvp you in the first place. You some how got this idea in your head that I think my character is top in the game and you seem to want to smash it every second you can to prove how much more powerful your DE is over me. Well, great you have a more powerful DE than my SW, they made your character OP in my opinion as well as the opinion of many others. You mocked me when they released a patch and bragged that your DE was left untouched by saying they released a patch and DE wasn't nerfed. I don't know what the team is working on for each patch personally and they could still release a patch that targets the skills of each character, that could be the immediate next patch or it could be the next patch that involves character skills that the DE could be nerfed. Still don't understand why you are acting like you have this bitter rival against me for disagreeing with you and I won't pvp your DE. I am more than willing to play with anyone as long as they aren't being jerks as often the few RG players who do namely you and the faction switching no help Annie, Saitama was one of them too till he got himself banned for hacking. If Annie wants to start helping FK when they switch to FK, I'll fix how I approach them on the FK side. With you well, I'll let you decide how you want to keep acting toward me. 

We could put this toxic behavior aside if you want to help improve the game together without the crap talking I am all for it. But this anger and crap talk against people who just want to play the game needs to stop really. Sabin had some pretty toxic behavior that lead to people quitting the game, not sure if you did it too, but when people started telling others not to join BGs because they don't have the gear or the level to pvp against top geared and level players in the game is pretty bad. Other toxic behavior that people do is to tell their faction not to join a BG. From what I heard RGs were famous for telling each other to not sign up or go, not sure of FK doing this as I would have told them off for that thinking. But we should all encourage people to sign up for BGs and I recommend putting something in there for our PvE players go after so they can pve between BGs and want to join in for the pvp. If you don't think trying something like this to get people into BGs is a good idea, well how would you get people into the hourly BGs? Those are really the only BGs that don't start off in zerg formations, unlike AK and NB, so I would think people who want a fair pvp match.

I would really like for you to get a hold of yourself. You should stop blaming others for your lack of game enjoyment if you aren't encouraging players to join in with you. We shouldn't be trying to police the game, even GSs when they play don't go around checking on people making sure they are following the rules or telling people they are breaking a rule that isn't a rule. When you start making up rules that aren't there people won't believe you when you actually got a rule right. When you talk about misinformation, there is a lot of that going around about rules and you have pointed out to several rules that aren't there while getting at least one right. So, how do we believe all the rules if you aren't right in most of them?

• Like 2