hi when i start the game its need to install this ATL100

Herlynxz

7 hours ago, Vivi said:

The links to the runtimes needed for the game can be found here as well:

@Vivi have you considered including the official Microsoft binaries in the .rar download for the game with a little README or INSTALL file providing instructions?  That'd probably cut down 90% of these questions, I know I ran into it immediately and didn't know about that thread.

On 7/2/2020 at 11:42 AM, 0xBABEACE0 said:

@Vivi have you considered including the official Microsoft binaries in the .rar download for the game with a little README or INSTALL file providing instructions?  That'd probably cut down 90% of these questions, I know I ran into it immediately and didn't know about that thread.

Well, they could provide the link to them on the page where you download the game and winrar? I don't think they could be allowed to distribute those downloads directly to you, but maybe I'm wrong?

• Like 1

Yesterday I installed Scarlet Blade Vendetta in a PC with windows 10, and yes, I noticed it wont start cause two files were missing:

ATL100.DLL

D3DX9_43.DLL

I downloaded them from this website: https://www.dll-files.com/d3dx9_43.dll.html

https://www.dll-files.com/atl100.dll.html

Architecture 32 (when i tried with 64, the laucher still said the file was missing). Then I placed them in Scarlet Blade folder (C : --> Vendetta gaming network --> Scarlet Blade Vendetta) and I could open the game in windows 10.

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/6/2020 at 8:16 PM, Filomena said:

Architecture 32 (when i tried with 64, the laucher still said the file was missing). Then I placed them in Scarlet Blade folder (C : --> Vendetta gaming network --> Scarlet Blade Vendetta) and I could open the game in windows 10.

Bought a new slightly better potato that comes with pre-installed win10 blight. Tried to match the architectures but the blight didn't go away. Used 32dll despite my win10 pro 64-bit as you did and now it's edible! ;)