Sign in to follow this  
AceFire

Knight Magic Blockade!

So this skill of the knight somehow doesn't block a warlock casting the fear skill! Appeaned to me 3 matches in a row vs XXXXX and she succesfully feared me even if she was "blocked" I could literally see the block on her yet she was casting the fear. Is this a game thing or a bug?

Could test this in Sakura Island or something before making a post.

However, unless it can be used by CC which I've never personally saw this then it might be a latency thing between you and the server or the other person and the server.

I think it would be appreciated if you didn't name drop people as it could lead to harrassment of the player if this proves to be a bug. Tickets you can name drop as they are in confidence.

21 hours ago, Jordan said:

Could test this in Sakura Island or something before making a post.

However, unless it can be used by CC which I've never personally saw this then it might be a latency thing between you and the server or the other person and the server.

I think it would be appreciated if you didn't name drop people as it could lead to harrassment of the player if this proves to be a bug. Tickets you can name drop as they are in confidence.

Didn't want to harrass anyone, but making a video about it like all the others do would show anyways the person who's doing it, or a screen or whatever it is. I asked if this is a bug not if he/she is a cheater.
Yes I could test it on sakura, didn't really came up in my mind in that moment and I'm sorry about it.

2 hours ago, Luxdrayn said:

@Jordan

I tested it on Sakura and yes Warlock fear isnt impacted by Magic Blockade, i make sure to get hitted by the skill before casting it

Tnx for testing it for me

• Haha 1