can't use quest scrolls

Vic79

So I get the two "combat trainer" quest that requires you to use a quest scroll and defeat certain number of enemies to get a quest item, and repeat 15 times. Problem is when I try to use another scroll after the previous one is complete the game won't let me, saying this quest cannot be repeated (with a sys message saying cannot be used at this time) I checked the scroll and it says the cooldown is only 5 seconds. I don't understand why this is happening.

And it's not only these two quests. Back in the early 40s when I started getting the quest scrolls in Scylla I've noticed the same problem, scrolls that won't let me use despite being at the required LV (some only works once and then never again)

Appreciate some help in this issue, two skill points are at stake here. Thank you.

Edit: Ok, it turns out these two specific scrolls can only be used once a day each, the fact that this was left out of the scroll's description made it very misleading. Which brings up another problem, once you reach 50 and above you'll likely won't be able to go back to the location that contains the quest mobs, and it will remain unfinished. This means my character would have to sit around for 15 days doing nothing, even doing the daily quests for 15 days would risk getting too much exp to level up

They are marked as "Daily" quests, so you can do them just once per day.

Level 49 is a good level to train your arkana. Instead to ruch in 50+, I usually suggest to learn the game there, run the dungeon (Abyssal Temple and Small Spaceship). If you kill last boss in spaceship in level 49, you can consider yourself super strong. On the other hand, if you still can't kill Simon (Last boss in temple) in 49, you're too weak, and go level 50 with a so weak character is really bad.

The reason I want to get to 50 in a hurry is that I've already bought a very powerful weapon that becomes usable at 50, as well as some accessories usable within the 50-60 range that will massively increase my damage, thus greatly shortening the time to finish those daily mobs.

I didn't get a chance to fully explore the other classes back in the aeria days, so I thought of building up a solid character first to get some stable income before I start learning the play styles of the other classes

• Like 1

yeah that makes sense. As Luna said, Nemesis V2 was created for this particular reason. You can enter through the Lounge by talkin to the two guys next to you when you first enter. This is a faction specific map so you wont see anyone from the other faction to disturb you. There are no bosses on this map. It's just to complete the quest line if you decide to move up faster than usual.