I need help regarding info of Vendetta/Classic etc

erko

Hi! i just got here, is it better to play this version of the game instead of the Aeria version? I played this game years ago and wanna try it again.

But it wasn't that easy, now I found out there is a classic version of Vendetta Eden Eternal aswell, so...

1. Whats the state of Aerias version of the game?
2. Whats the state of Vendettas "normal eden eternal" server?
3. Whats the states of Vendettas classic server? whats the difference between this one, and the "normal one" ?

Ty guys! 

12 hours ago, erko said:

1. Whats the state of Aerias version of the game?

Still on Cap 90 for 5 years, players that don't live on EU have good chance of playing with 3-4 sec deley.
Also classes are banned from pvp on aeria like ED + Mecha, exist an ''bug'' and ppl report if players put this classes into a party.(Aeria's GM's don't know how to fix the game even change altar that's why altar is repeatable)

12 hours ago, erko said:

2. Whats the state of Vendettas "normal eden eternal" server?

We're waiting for a good patch that [GM]Jordan working on , new dungeons comming and we having some fun with pvp and pve, sinse Awaken Version have ALOT Stuff to do, we're on Level 120 and gears goes to set 110, rings and trophy 115, weapons 110.
We have custom content too, new maps,new dungeons,Exclusive mounts,pets and costumes.
and much more.

12 hours ago, erko said:

3. Whats the states of Vendettas classic server? whats the difference between this one, and the "normal one" ?

Classic server is a nostalgic server which bring back ppl to 2012/2013 with 65 cap (atm) and normal classes content, if someone going to play classic need to know this server needs ALOT of time and Money if want to speed up ur gear/stuff.

Diference between each is normal server have awaken classes and classic will never have , they also will never have Mimic classe.
Also Awaken you can gear in 1 week and classic u will need  2+ months.

12 hours ago, erko said:

is it better to play this version of the game instead of the Aeria version?

Aeria version isn't playable anymore since whatever you do, everyone 1 shot everything, pve or pvp.