Fortification Stone Idea

MaD2210

What if we change it ? No more stone, wipe it out and create a new way of getting our weapon to +10. What about a certain quantity of monster to kill to get higher tier ? 1000 monster +1 / 2000 monster +2 until +10 with 10 000 monster. It seems a lot but just doing our daily djn with lot of mob grant us strengh. Basically the idea is to put it out of the game cause way to many complain and it lame xD

I personally think people scream pay to win cause of the fact they got everything so easily in awaken.

I personally think buying vgn code in awaken for classic is what killed the economy about stone and EC. Many player are having cap gold in awaken or grind ton of gold easily. Why would you run 4 hour in classic if you could sell 4 hour of DR for 20k hour and get a vgn code that you will put in classic and get 8k gold or many good items. I personally think it wasnt a good idea but what is made, is made so wipe the stone and do another system.

My idea can be different, 500 monster over 1000 but it cost you money for the upgrade, let say 500g for lv up meaning 5k gold.

Another good thing if you wipe is all those player hoarding stone.

• Confused 6

11 hours ago, MaD2210 said:

What if we change it ? No more stone, wipe it out and create a new way of getting our weapon to +10. What about a certain quantity of monster to kill to get higher tier ? 1000 monster +1 / 2000 monster +2 until +10 with 10 000 monster. It seems a lot but just doing our daily djn with lot of mob grant us strengh. Basically the idea is to put it out of the game cause way to many complain and it lame xD

I personally think people scream pay to win cause of the fact they got everything so easily in awaken.

I personally think buying vgn code in awaken for classic is what killed the economy about stone and EC. Many player are having cap gold in awaken or grind ton of gold easily. Why would you run 4 hour in classic if you could sell 4 hour of DR for 20k hour and get a vgn code that you will put in classic and get 8k gold or many good items. I personally think it wasnt a good idea but what is made, is made so wipe the stone and do another system.

My idea can be different, 500 monster over 1000 but it cost you money for the upgrade, let say 500g for lv up meaning 5k gold.

MaD depend on how much strong you're on classic you can make more gold in same time you can make 80k for 10$ VGN , i totally agree, this KILLED the Awaken Cosmetic Economy, cause gearing still the same as aways, even with EC's for 500g , we still buying stones for same price and EP raises its because Rood on EP shop.

Obviously we know some players have 3-4M or 10-15m gold and they bought thousands of VGN, but now the amount has decreassed but can back to dead zone again.
Sadly that's what made server ''survive'' if i can say that, cause no one wants to play Awaken since Dungeons take too much time.
My tip to old VGN players , stay in game, do what you can and wait.

11 hours ago, MaD2210 said:

This should be nice happen every 1st month maintence, not only to maint before patch.
@Bash @Jordan possible to wipe Star Diamonds on next diamond altar? cause that can make the altar more special and make ppl roll it instead of save for future items like vengeful seraphic wings or Ghost Horns, also if wipe new items can come to diamond altar and not the same we get on awaken. (just an idea)

Stop it, no one is hoarding anything, stop it already.
And please tell me that's a joke. I'm not a spender, never bought any ap/vgn, I think you are right, they messed up with the AP transfer, I've no idea why they think that's okay while selling things on awaken to get money on classic is bannable, it just doesn't make any sense when they are letting people getting AP/VGN from awaken to classic.
However your talking about removing the only thing that keep the server up.
Think about it, you remove stones so altar will only have what? Costumes? Do you think people will keep paying money for costumes only? Maybe but not as much. To run a server you need money. You can't remove from the game one of the biggest income. That's something that you should never ask for.

I think that I already suggested to remove costumes from altar and put them as the only "purshable" thing in the shop. However to do that now is quite impossible cause it's not the first day of the server and it would only screw up everything, since most of the people already have all the costumes they need. They should just change some little things, honestly the game is okay the way it is. Some very little mistakes in my opinion with the stones. But can be fixed, give it the right time.
Wipes? Please no. Just please no. There are people like me who are saving 100+ stones waiting for the right content to come cause we don't have much time to actually "nerd" on the game. If they wipe stones they lose at least half of the players. I asked around, and if they really do a wipe I know at the very least 87 people right now would quit. And those 87 people are actually the only people I asked. So 100% of the people that I asked would quit.

• Like 1

• VGN GM
22 minutes ago, AceFire said:

when they are letting people getting AP/VGN from awaken to classic

We are?..... 😕 The only thing we do is if a player mistakenly purchases AP using their VGN to Awaken when it was meant for Classic we will help them out by removing said AP from Awaken and adding back to Classic.

This is also something we done on Twin Saga as well. This is also only if the purchase was made within the last 24 hours of when the ticket was created. We do not move AP from Awaken to Classic for any means than just a mistake by the player.

Whoever told you that is a liar.

This is also done vice versa from Classic to Awaken if the same mistake is made.

• Like 1

• VGN GM
Just now, AceFire said:

I don't know what's behind it, but people shown me the whole transfer process, with the tickets made. So yes someone did.

I explained the process above, someone is just clearly lying as like I said above it's based on a player's mistake when transferring AP to the wrong server and it is very strict ruling and time based.

Just now, Bash said:

I explained the process above, someone is just clearly lying as like I said above it's based on a player's mistake when transferring AP to the wrong server and it is very strict ruling and time based.

Someone (the players) is lying then, cause they literally shown me old VGN/AP currency being moved from awaken to classic, a currency that was there even before the start of classic. How do I know it? Well, I had access to my sister account and the same exact amount that she had on awaken, she got it on classic after 1 week. And I checked personally her account. Infact the same day that the ap appeard on classic, on awaken the value became 0.

• VGN GM
3 minutes ago, AceFire said:

Someone (the players) is lying then, cause they literally shown me old VGN/AP currency being moved from awaken to classic, a currency that was there even before the start of classic. How do I know it? Well, I had access to my sister account and the same exact amount that she had on awaken, she got it on classic after 1 week. And I checked personally her account. Infact the same day that the ap appeard on classic, on awaken the value became 0.

Can you give me the name? I will provide all proof that this is false by the player. The system designed by myself is very strict, GM's and Staff cannot do anything they want, everything is logged and patterns are flagged immediately to myself. I do not just sit and let my Staff do anything.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Bash said:

Can you give me the name? I will provide all proof that this is false by the player. The system designed by myself is very strict, GM's and Staff cannot do anything they want, everything is logged and patterns are flagged immediately to myself. I do not just sit and let my Staff do anything.

It's my sister, you know that I can't. However don't take me wrong bash, this wasn't to insult you guys or your staff. I took responsabilities of that account and deleted it bymyself long time ago, since she wasn't even playing anymore.
The thing is that right now, but really right now people are still trading between awaken and classic, realistically speaking you can't really do much about it because it's not much different from buying items from item mall and selling to other players, the difference is that you're buying those items to sell them to a player in exchange for something that is gonna be done legally in awaken server.
Sadly, just bad personal behaviour by the players.

• VGN GM
Just now, AceFire said:

It's my sister, you know that I can't. However don't take me wrong bash, this wasn't to insult you guys or your staff. I took responsabilities of that account and deleted it bymyself long time ago, since she wasn't even playing anymore.
The thing is that right now, but really right now people are still trading between awaken and classic, realistically speaking you can't really do much about it because it's not much different from buying items from item mall and selling to other players, the difference is that you're buying those items to sell them to a player in exchange for something that is gonna be done legally in awaken server.
Sadly, just bad personal behaviour by the players.

I understand you now, I am not taking it as an insult it was just worded wrong and in all fairness I was concerned the Staff were not complying to the rules made for said system. It just seems a misunderstanding, I thought you meant the service we provide to players when mistake for transferring VGN -> AP on the the wrong EE version lol.

Unfortunately though, we have no control over what people do with their PGC cards. I am aware a lot of system changes are being done to PGC at the moment as we have had to prepare some back end changes to support their changes. I do believe it is related to cards being locked to the website they're purchased from but that won't stop someone just asking the person to sell them a EE Classic PGC for a service on EE Awaken.

5 minutes ago, Bash said:

So people trading services for PGC Cards you mean? That's something we have no control over....

Ye I know that bash,  but you know these things can run down the whole economy pretty quick.
Like obviously is not your fault, from what I know they can sell things even in another game like for example the elder scrolls online, and the other guy would buy AP here for them, not much difference, is not your fault.
Sorry for my bad english, might have mistaken some words. 

6 minutes ago, Bash said:

So people trading services for PGC Cards you mean? That's something we have no control over....

LOL thought u knew that, literaly me and Herakles during classic release saw VGN going from 35k to 80k in 1 day cause ppl wanted to sell all their stuff to buy VGN and use on classic.

1 minute ago, infecttado said:

LOL thought u knew that, literaly me and Herakles during classic release saw VGN going from 35k to 80k in 1 day cause ppl wanted to sell all their stuff to buy VGN and use on classic.

No infect he said that he knows about it, but can't do anything about it.
It's like real life, you give a coin and get something for it in exchange, doesn't matter what or where. As long as you get what you're happy with it.

5 minutes ago, infecttado said:

My bad.
Anyway this will keep happening.

Yes it can stop only if they stop it. But since everything is a lie, like: Jordan please open a classic server we miss it. No you're just asking for another server where you can use your resources from awaken to be at the top. Cause you never were able in aeria. That's all it is. There's nothing else to say, this entire comunity is weird.
Now we are going out of the thread, however I think that this whole post is bad, because to keep a server alive you probably have no idea how much does it cost. You can't remove something like that, it's just not realistic. What else are you gonna ask for? Everything free just farmable? Few SS and ECs obtainable in pve okay, that's fine. But you are asking for a +10 obtainable by killing mobs. I mean, what? I can do that in 1 hour. Just what?

2 minutes ago, AceFire said:

Yes it can stop only if they stop it. But since everything is a lie, like: Jordan please open a classic server we miss it. No you're just asking for another server where you can use your resources from awaken to be at the top. Cause you never were able in aeria. That's all it is. There's nothing else to say, this entire comunity is weird.

People wanted classic server but don't use , classic ways to beat it, that's why idc about how much $ ppl will spend or how much time it will takes, survive in the server who can, who can't i'm really sorry.

• Like 1

Sadly, GM got no control over those player who buy literally 100-200$ of VGN on awaken and use the code on Classics, but the real issue is price. 

I saw a Spectral Pinion Robe 109% selling for 20k gold. 20K GOLD you need 4 more part for your set !!!

I saw a Lv65 Club 109% again, 10k !!! Do you even realize the price for it ?

Crafting the robe if you grind the fear core and alrdy got armor 63 + halu root (let say you get it after 3k cause you are REALLY unlucky) will cost you like... 5k max to craft ? These are UNLUCKY Price. Meaning you do a 15k profit minimum. Then the player who spent literally 20k need to put 4 chisel in it and then put lck gems x4 and then put it +6 cause +10 isnt necessary in my opinion. This amount of gold is busted for a f2p player.

Anyway, I honnestly wanna thanks GM cause I loved being in EE back like it was in 2012 playing my class on old djn, doing those trial and killing world boss with guildie ! I know it hard to manage it since our community is a complete mess of player who like to fuck thing up. Many of them havent played the classic way, they just spent million of gold in awaken for code and then bough ep129 and did most of achievement. I remember seeing material lv20-50 on cap 50 for achievement yet all I see is ton of gear 65 for those who alrdy got ton of gold.

2 hours ago, MaD2210 said:

I saw a Spectral Pinion Robe 109% selling for 20k gold. 20K GOLD you need 4 more part for your set !!!

I saw a Lv65 Club 109% again, 10k !!! Do you even realize the price for it ?

Those people who buy those set at that prices are just nuts, the difference between  a 100% and a 110% cloth armor is at best 100 def, that in my opinion is not worth the cost, you can find 103 % amor sold at 2-3 k easily and wont make much of a difference in pvp.

Also the difference between a 100% and a 109% club is around 900 atk. However with upgrade to 120% which probably will come in some weeks makes that club not worth the effort, on cap 60 I upgrade a 102% cestus +10 and on the first week I didn´t see much of a difference with 110 cestus users, now I have the same cestus upgraded to 120% and dont regret anything.

Some people argue that any atk number is worth the cost however lv50 potions give more or less the same amount of atk and I dont see many people using them on TW or even GVG.  

17 hours ago, MaD2210 said:

I saw a Spectral Pinion Robe 109% selling for 20k gold

i saw the robe with 103 for 6k. If you dont want to buy it for 20k with 109% then you have to buy the bad versions of this set. the % on sets arent that important its not a big def dif. And 6k is a total fine price for a gold set tho.