RP on mobs

GoddessSand

When it comes to farming RP for myself there's a few issues that have never been fixed that maybe with these new rules ought to be looked at and fixed.

1) Farming RP shouldn't take up 2 hours of the day for 1 character or 2 characters at a time to cap. Yet, here we are with it taking up 2.5 hours to get a ME to RP cap helping them out and it would take even longer if they did it solo due their build as a support. How is it fair for others to spend 30min capping their character and still have to spend another 2+ hours trying to cap a ME?

2) difficulty of RP mobs is easier for some characters but not for all. Some characters can burn through several of mobs at once and get through them in less time than others. Why does farming RP have to be such a big chore for some characters and cake walk for others?

3) RP mobs attack are really high for some characters. There are several characters that take the damage and other not so much. Because some characters can take a hit and still deal high damage, how is it fair to make others take a long time to do this attacking 1 at a time while others again can take the hit and farm several at once?

Suggestions
1) increases RP on mobs since the RP cap level increased, this should have been done along with it.
2) Lowering their difficulty to kill would certainly help a player get this done faster.
3) lowering their damage output would allow some players to not have to continue to re-spawn so many times because they can't stop a sensitive mob that gets slightly within range as well as allow some characters to attack multiple at a time like others.

This isn't a demand, but really about balancing this aspect of the game for others instead of having it so balanced for certain characters. The more unbalanced the game gets for one character to do something the less people who play that character as a main if at all. I've noticed that not many active WH's and MEs are on as a main character as most play using the PU's, SE's, and DE's.

• Like 1

Medics dont need 2 hrs to Cap, i dont know any medic needing this time 🤔

i have only Auto Attack skilled & when i go for Iit its done in 30-35 min.

Even in pt  with @Beau  WE need arround  30-40min. 

Just because of the new Rules you want other things added to CAP FAST to not do a dann thing,

Both sides has alot medics arround , i see few of them capping with a guildmate. 

Also WHs arround.  Not everyone Like you care about RP must be done. Most of Players  are good with the Rank to use Major 55. 🙄

two hours and a half is a long stretch, and what you say about whippers and defenders is also wrong , i see them cap consistently

as for the damage, and re spawns it's not as bad as you say , unless you're trying to farm wardens with 18 k hp then you're asking for it    

Now you are talking about balancing RP spots since you are also affected 😏 this is what Im talking about, People who only cares are the people who are affected. You got so used to rubbing your own meat or sucking Akan for easy RP that even menial tasks seems hard for you.🤣🤣

When Annie was talking about RP spots you ridiculed him because you can get things done easy by exploiting, now that it is taken away you are calling for "balance", sweet. This shouldnt be a problem for you since you already found a way to exploit the system again.

There are lot of people witnessing this and yet you arrogantly announce people has no way to get hard proof, There are other ways sand, do not try my patience here. I will make sure you will start at novice again and grind your RP back like the rest of us is doing. Do not fuck with the system.

@Vivi this would be the only time I will talk about thr potential obvious exploit the might be happening here, I hope this can be prevented early. I will keep my silence about the matter, next time I will do tickets.

PS: Saying you dont see ME when in reality FK has like 5 that is always present during NB/AK, you blind or over exaggerating stuffs to make it more believable? 🤣🤣🤣

Characters are different, so the time to kill a mob must be different, It's the game.

The only way to make every class farm consuming same time as all other classes is to open 7 PvP areas, where each one can entered by a class only. All defenders in a map against their rp mobs with high damage and low HP (and against other faction defenderes). Another map for medics only, another map for punishers only (where RP mobs should have more HP and less damage), another maps for whippers only (with RP mobs all near each other) and so on. But of course this is impossible to make. And I don't even want to see that!

Rank is not life, after all. Max daily rank 50k was better on me.

Frankly, the only thing that's really unbalanced on this matter is the fact that the RP mobs in oasis are of different levels between RG side and FK side. RG side, the mobs are in the level 60s, while FK side are in the level 50s. The difficulty difference is noticeable.  With my RG SW, it's more efficient to RP grind at Neutral Settlement.

Edited by Norleras

5 hours ago, Beau said:

Now you are talking about balancing RP spots since you are also affected 😏 this is what Im talking about, People who only cares are the people who are affected. You got so used to rubbing your own meat or sucking Akan for easy RP that even menial tasks seems hard for you.🤣🤣

When Annie was talking about RP spots you ridiculed him because you can get things done easy by exploiting, now that it is taken away you are calling for "balance", sweet. This shouldnt be a problem for you since you already found a way to exploit the system again.

There are lot of people witnessing this and yet you arrogantly announce people has no way to get hard proof, There are other ways sand, do not try my patience here. I will make sure you will start at novice again and grind your RP back like the rest of us is doing. Do not fuck with the system.

@Vivi this would be the only time I will talk about thr potential obvious exploit the might be happening here, I hope this can be prevented early. I will keep my silence about the matter, next time I will do tickets.

PS: Saying you dont see ME when in reality FK has like 5 that is always present during NB/AK, you blind or over exaggerating stuffs to make it more believable? 🤣🤣🤣

You have mental issues dude. I don't know what exploit you think I was doing last night but MAR/MER said that you were following her around. As for what happens in a BG while you aren't there, isn't any of your concern because you can't see jack squat what was going on since you aren't entering them. If RGs would like to start entering the BGs so I am not entering them on RG side and can use my FK character, then by all means start registering otherwise you don't enter so you can kiss my rear. You are just so pissed off about our ranks that you would love nothing more than to have those ranks stripped even if going forward at the time that Vivi gave her rules, that they are legit. If you even noticed the score of that BG of a score of 1 to 1, there was no RP gifting going on.

As for Annie, Annie was wanting to increase RP cap to 1 mil + a day and increase RP mobs so high to accommodate that.

• Like 1

Yeah you took each other's ass and the moment you realized you are getting monitored because we keep throwing wanteds so we know who kills who, turnpike ended prematurely. Seems like some people cant play without exploiting. Your rank isnt legit, everyone knows that, youre a mofo tryhard. You have the audacity to say I dont register BG while you are purposely avoiding me and wont reg BG, I reg BG and only found Yami who also rage quit.

The main point is you guys are ALWAYS trying to find ways to exploit RP cap easy, no one cares about what rank you are, but people care how you get them, and the fact that you even shout and say those stuffs after TP is enough reason to know you guys are at it again, were not even saying anything 😏 there are other people seeing this, not only me. Akan will never be able to solo SW. He is too weak, for any decent player and specially for SW main user, happens to be a battle between you and Akan, what a coincedence. You guys are known for sucking each other. You guys are so damn easy to read, but thats what I like about you both.

RP spot is normal and is good, if anything else RG side are at disadvantage but it doesnt matter, what really annoys me is you have the audacity to start a topic about RP spot when all you do is exploit RP cap 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Beau said:

Yeah you took each other's ass and the moment you realized you are getting monitored because we keep throwing wanteds so we know who kills who, turnpike ended prematurely. Seems like some people cant play without exploiting. Your rank isnt legit, everyone knows that, youre a mofo tryhard. You have the audacity to say I dont register BG while you are purposely avoiding me and wont reg BG, I reg BG and only found Yami who also rage quit.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH, you are so pathetic that you have no clue what we were doing. I took his wanted and then he killed me. I didn't even realize I was wanted, but you want to throw wanteds on us we can pvp each other for them and you wouldn't know the difference. People throw wanteds on people all the time. I entered the BG on RG side with another SW against Akan and some SE, and we pvp'ed them so hard even with all the wanteds being placed on us. It was that BG that I also got 2 of the new uni head gears costumes. But you weren't there so it must suck so bad that you can't video a BG that you don't enter.

The main point is you guys are ALWAYS trying to find ways to exploit RP cap easy, no one cares about what rank you are, but people care how you get them, and the fact that you even shout and say those stuffs after TP is enough reason to know you guys are at it again, were not even saying anything 😏 there are other people seeing this, not only me. Akan will never be able to solo SW. He is too weak, for any decent player and specially for SW main user, happens to be a battle between you and Akan, what a coincedence. You guys are known for sucking each other, you guys are pretty obvious.

Sorry, but we aren't looking for exploiting RP cap, I farm for my RP since pvp in BGs doesn't happen because your RG players aren't registering. The whole point of this thread is about trying to help a ME RP cap and it does take longer to do when you are helping a player like a ME gain RP through farming.

RP spot is normal and is good if anything else RG side are at disadvantage but it doesnt matter, what really annoys me is you have the audacity to start a topic about RP spot when all you do is exploit RP cap 🤣🤣🤣

So, you are annoyed, that's your issue not mine and what you think and what reality is aren't the same. Maybe come back down to earth and stop living a lie that you are holier than any other character in the game. I made this comment before but since it went ignored the first time, I am making it again. I did agree with Annie that the RP mobs needed an increase, but that also got over looked because of the ridiculous amount of RP that Annie wanted them to give. You would know that if you weren't so blinded by your hate with what people do in the game that isn't to your so called "standards." It's funny how you hate Akan and I so much that you are quick to report us and mock us and yet you had Annie that you didn't say jack about for triple logging and using multiple characters at once to farm DGs or even loot bosses in Amara and would even use their FK character to loot on FK side while pvping that same boss with their RG character. You see, you act so holier than thou against Akan and I and yet you give a pass to your fellow RG players for doing far more exploiting.

• Like 1