Sign in to follow this  
naru

Stone wipe or not?

I would like to know now if you guys going to wipe the stones or not. I want to cash and hoard the stones for lv 70 but if you wipe them ill wait. No need to waste more gold for this cap until the awakens are going to be released.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, naru said:

I want to cash and hoard the stones for lv 70 but if you wipe them ill wait.

22 minutes ago, naru said:

No need to waste more gold for this cap until the awakens are going to be released.

:thinking:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, naru said:

I want to cash and hoard the stones for lv 70 but if you wipe them ill wait.

Stones NEED to be wiped and level 70 should come in 5 months.

Yeah 5 months without ''content'' since F2P players need 1-2 months (tryhard players) 3-4 months (Casual Players) to gear up.
VGN can host special events as they did on awaken like Anniversary,Halloween and Xmas, which give good stuff and take alot of time from players.

idc if its in 5 months lol, just want to know if i have to cash now or in 5 months . Rn there is nothing to do for me and im not going to fort pre awaken weps . 

12 minutes ago, infecttado said:

Stones NEED to be wiped and level 70 should come in 5 months.

Jordan confirmed that they gonna wipe them or is that just a wish of you?

1 hour ago, infecttado said:

Bash confirmed there, its a 2nd option.

ah yea forgot that thread then i have to wait

2 hours ago, naru said:

I would like to know now if you guys going to wipe the stones or not. I want to cash and hoard the stones for lv 70 but if you wipe them ill wait. No need to waste more gold for this cap until the awakens are going to be released.

You pretty much made a pointless post to be honest.

You asked if you should hoard stones now or they will be wiped at 70. But then you said you're going to fortify when Awaken Weapons come which are still level 65. So theres your answer if you wanna cash in now you can, if you wanna wait for something worth forting then you can wait.

1 hour ago, infecttado said:

Bash confirmed there, its a 2nd option.

It was never confirmed at all. It was stated if step one failed (which is hasn't) then step 2 would be implemented. I've had to log in for various reasons the past few days and their is plenty of stones on the market for the +6 range.

I would also appreciate if you'd stop with this 2 months nonsense you keep spouting about. Unless you're playing for like 30mins a day (which realistically isn't really playing) then sure yeh could take 2 months. I know a handful of players who are F2P who have 2-3 weapons at minimum forted already with sets varying from +6-+8-+10 and the patch came out less than a month ago. So I don't see where this 2 months nonsense is coming from.

• Confused 1