Lvl boost

Takiea

Was thinking to add ap item that you can buy that boost you char to max from even lvl 1 or one that boost you from 60 to 65 at least. I think this might bring life back to 65 bracket because has been going downhill lately and will give newcomers change to play game without lvl grind. I seen alot other mnorpg do this. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wait till another PVE grind event and see people coming back, there are alot of sleeping players atm because they already got their piece of cheese and joining AK or NB for them is useless. The love for PVE is too high you can see them chatting in discord but you wont see them in game just when they want to or there is another PVE patch.

18 hours ago, Takiea said:

Was thinking to add ap item that you can buy that boost you char to max from even lvl 1 or one that boost you from 60 to 65 at least. I think this might bring life back to 65 bracket because has been going downhill lately and will give newcomers change to play game without lvl grind. I seen alot other mnorpg do this. 

Any player wanting to go from level 1 to 60 can do it in a few hours without an AP item. The question however isn't about boosting the character up to level as it is about having the gear to be at level. If you enter lvl 60+ maps without the proper gear you won't be able to do anything and that includes using the free uni zeta or even kappa gear that limits enhancements on them.

I've always recommended and will continue to recommend that they spread certain loot items into pvp requirements and pve requirements. Some players love to pve, but if you had to pvp inside a BG to get an item might need to be looked at more. Consider as you will wanting to have a new lingerie, well we can all pvp the bosses for them or have those bosses a pve fest. But if you put a craft piece inside the BGs and another piece inside a DG, then if you want the lingerie you go do both to get it. I would make these piece NT, but make the lingerie that is crafted from them tradeable.

• Like 1

Really getting gear isn't to hard it just take time, The hardest part of gear is the ap items and upgrading pet chips. The problem is lately no one wants to lvl alts so there has been barely any dv pt or even suer and that best and easiest way to lvl. Like if you were going solo lvl 60 to 65 that just crazy would take ages.

Buy 1k booster and ask one of your PU to boost people, you will get to level 59 in just 2 pops, The exp bug is too much, I dont see the need to make another item that does the same thing it also doesnt have anything to do with people not doing exp PT in DV 61 to 65. Most of the players already have maxed out toons that is why they arent making alts, too lazy to afk pet for a week or two.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Such item is a disaster, I already experience a cash shop item like jump level coupon or even max level for only few hours from the different game private server with a thousand percent exp boost and many more stuff, now to day those servers are like extinct dinosaurs.

Did you even wonder why official servers despite of having a very bad Exp/Drop they are still alive today and even more populated compare to a newly beta private server version of them that only last for 2-2.5 years? 

(i don't have any forte & any talent of giving an idea due to my very bad English grammar but ill try)

its because official servers are capable of balancing & manipulating the "want & needs" of a players. Humans are naturally not repulsive to change, so if you slow down, regulate or manipulate this change the can stay much more longer compare to speeding up the change what most typical mistake done by private servers. if these players experience the changes or everything in just a blink of the eye tomorrow they're gone. 

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, GamiaQ said:

Such item is a disaster, I already experience a cash shop item like jump level coupon or even max level for only few hours from the different game private server with a thousand percent exp boost and many more stuff, now to day those servers are like extinct dinosaurs.

Did you even wonder why official servers despite of having a very bad Exp/Drop they are still alive today and even more populated compare to a newly beta private server version of them that only last for 2-2.5 years? 

(i don't have any forte & any talent of giving an idea due to my very bad English grammar but ill try)

its because official servers are capable of balancing & manipulating the "want & needs" of a players. Humans are naturally not repulsive to change, so if you slow down, regulate or manipulate this change the can stay much more longer compare to speeding up the change what most typical mistake done by private servers. if these players experience the changes or everything in just a blink of the eye tomorrow they're gone. 

Thats maybe something that works on games with high popularity, but SBV's community isnt that big and people already leaving the game for different reasons, but one of those is the long way to lvl up to 59+. Not only beause it takes you ages, also because the level area below 59 is just dead. You literally cant do much except for your daylies. You have no Mainquests to level up, tthose you have at the beginning of each level in Harpy Battle Base, give you around 20%, after that you suffer to level up the rest of your level by doing daylies. Thats not fun at all. PvP areas, dead. No matter what side you login, RG or FK, you barely see anyone to fight against or with. BG's, dead. No way to enter any of the BG's, since no one registers. Dungeons, in Harpy Battle Base you have such a long boring way to lvl up to 49, to be able to enter the Battleship, before you have only Abyssal Temple, which actually no one really is running, after a few tries, i understand why.

Also this is a private server, not an official server. People are joining private servers because of better exp/drop rates, better loot, custom stuff and the fact that everything goes a little faster and easier than official servers. 

And tbh, i dont know any game, that can "balance or manipulate" the players wants and needs. Official Servers are always focused on money making in the first place, not about what players want and need. I have seen a lot of official games, that just got shut down, because the publishers are unable and incompetent, to keep games alive, due to the lack of updates, maintenances and wrong decission making.

So i think, having a private server with something like official rates to slow down things and "balancing/manipulating" the players wants and needs, is just nonsense.If players want to have servers like that, they would have stayed on official servers instead f joining private servers. Players are not here for that kind of stuff. At least not me. 

Just my 2 cents

Greetz

BoxBox

You dont need to go all that trouble in lower cap, just use the guild house bug and you can basically level yourself up, also VGN SB is the only one that host SB so keeping it all original would make it quite a Quasi - Official Server.

• Bug fixes.
  • Even distribution of loot among caps.
  • Unique weekly event that is only accesible and is unique for each individual cap.
  • Reasonable exp rate, not too low and not too high.
  • Keeping all content original and is purely SB and stuffs like costume in line with the game's genre.
  • An interactive web interface that can serve as an ultimania guide with monster and item database, with eye pleasing look and is easy and not annoying to use.

Yeah stupid GM service that is why we quit even before they release 34 cap, we are reigning for 3 years and the next day there are people on the other side who bribe GM for max pet with l3 pet chips before it was even released officially plus max gears. they even doing drastic stuffs like perma ban and remove the post of our guildmate to silence the few who know for the price of 10,000 usd

• 3 years later...
On 7/28/2020 at 7:00 AM, BoxBox said:

Thats maybe something that works on games with high popularity, but SBV's community isnt that big and people already leaving the game for different reasons, but one of those is the long way to lvl up to 59+. Not only beause it takes you ages, also because the level area below 59 is just dead. You literally cant do much except for your daylies. You have no Mainquests to level up, tthose you have at the beginning of each level in Harpy Battle Base, give you around 20%, after that you suffer to level up the rest of your level by doing daylies. Thats not fun at all. PvP areas, dead. No matter what side you login, RG or FK, you barely see anyone to fight against or with. BG's, dead. No way to enter any of the BG's, since no one registers. Dungeons, in Harpy Battle Base you have such a long boring way to lvl up to 49, to be able to enter the Battleship, before you have only Abyssal Temple, which actually no one really is running, after a few tries, i understand why.

Also this is a private server, not an official server. People are joining private servers because of better exp/drop rates, better loot, custom stuff and the fact that everything goes a little faster and easier than official servers. 

And tbh, i dont know any game, that can "balance or manipulate" the players wants and needs. Official Servers are always focused on money making in the first place, not about what players want and need. I have seen a lot of official games, that just got shut down, because the publishers are unable and incompetent, to keep games alive, due to the lack of updates, maintenances and wrong decission making.

So i think, having a private server with something like official rates to slow down things and "balancing/manipulating" the players wants and needs, is just nonsense.If players want to have servers like that, they would have stayed on official servers instead f joining private servers. Players are not here for that kind of stuff. At least not me. 

Just my 2 cents

Greetz

BoxBox

My apologies for necromancing this thread. However, the long grind to reach the next level can be tedious because daily quests and even the repeatable quests can be frustrating to aquire enough to reach the next level. One such remedy that was implemented in ASB is a bar that highlights the EXP bar with a bluish hue and this hue will grow over the EXP bar that will increase the EXP gained from NPC kills by 50%. (The growth rate for this hue overlap is twice as fast when your Arkana is placed in a friendly base. Which will continue to grow even if your Arkana is logged out of the game.) Just imagine how much more EXP you get with the hourly EXP boosts that does stack from the Arkana equipped one and the limited use one from the gift pack when you reach a lvl threshold which starts out after reaching lvl 10. This would be a tricky task for Vivi and her Staff to develop the coding that the programmers did for Aeria Games when they were handling the game from 2013-2016. 

My username for both here on the SBV and from ASB is Lexana.(pronounced Lex-ah-nah) pleased to meet you all and hope to make acquaintance with other players from the Aeria Games Scarlet Blade platform.