Sign in to follow this  
Norjomah

Altar

Can we have more prime pets in altar? we went for more than a month without prime pets and this week we had them again so the prices has gone too high. can we have a balance of prime pets? like once a week? even if u repeat same pets at least make them around.

• Like 5

+1

also it'd be nice to not see m-crit-r pets in every 2nd altar, would love some variety. Maybe sometimes pets with good battle skills too owo

7 hours ago, SenorBernd said:

+1

also it'd be nice to not see m-crit-r pets in every 2nd altar, would love some variety. Maybe sometimes pets with good battle skills too owo

Battle skills for pve?

10 minutes ago, SenorBernd said:

Of course for PvE. Pets are disabled in every PvP mode. 

Makes sense i allways wanted to spirit scar and magic blockade alice in mayor with a pet.

On 7/20/2020 at 11:22 AM, naru said:

Makes sense i allways wanted to spirit scar and magic blockade alice in mayor with a pet.

I don't think mundane actually works in pve, am I wrong?

5 hours ago, AceFire said:

I don't think mundane actually works in pve, am I wrong?

I think he's being sarcastic.

But I also think he's misunderstanding that people are more than likely talking about pets with the OP battle skills like -resistance and the Multi-Hit damage spells to help with PvE content.

On 7/19/2020 at 1:13 AM, Norjomah said:

Can we have more prime pets in altar? we went for more than a month without prime pets and this week we had them again so the prices has gone too high. can we have a balance of prime pets? like once a week? even if u repeat same pets at least make them around.

I'm trying my best but we're not releasing the P-ATK and M-ATK pets as of the moment as by request from a couple of players via the ticket system and via privately in game and on discord to myself. This doesn't mean these pets will never be released but they will not be released for a while atleast.

That being said there is also a limited amount of pets so I'm trying to spread out the primes so that it doesn't get too repetative. There is a lot of inflation going on in game as people have finally realised how to farm gold efficiently so now the prices are going up on items as thats how economies work.

I will try to make pets a little more frequent but I can't promise it will be to the degree you request.

• Thanks 1