More daily PvP for guilds.

Some ppl get bored cuz arena aint a thing for them since its totally random with which ppl they get in que but maybe we could do a guild arena.

Its capped to 30 ppl for each guild and you can participate daily for 30 min maybe right after tw or 15 min after TW. It could be like GvG random against which guild youre OR the guild leads need to register their guild to participate. With a register we could prevent getting dead guilds in a match. Register day could be Monday and until Friday the guilds which are registered will randomly fight against each other once a day until sunday. The guild with most wins could get prices like

Glory giftbags x30/ 2 of this OP banquet buffs (which you can only get if you host alot banquets) so you can use them for GvG on weekend/Maybe some costom guilds statues with cool buffs/A Costom box which can contain one of this items ,10 bind eden crystals, 25% tritiumscroll, 5 warstones or a random prime costume(as best reward).

The map could be the normal GVG map and you have to fight for the crystals like in gvg just without the legion thing and bombs. The guild with most crystals at the end of the 30 min wins the round. The crystals should have alot of hp and resistance so you have to use ATLEAST 10 ppl on one crystal to kill it fast, like that we can prevent ppl from joining at minute 25 and just use 4 cappers to assasinate the crystals in 1 min solo. I mean yea in this level cap none really can do that i guess (soloing a crystal in less than a minute) but just to be sure you could make the crystals abit harder to kill. 

More and more pvp participating ppl are quitting i asked some of my friends which actually do alot of pvp and not all of them like arena unlike me but they like pvp with their guild and are abit bored that the only good pvp is on weekend (gvg) but only twice a day for 30 min sometimes even less if you lose fast. Im not in a pvp guild yes but,  i love the arena system without pets and arena sets with arena enchants so dont tell me "youre not even in a pvp guild why you care about guild pvp" but i want that this server survive atleast 2 more caps thats why this suggestion :).

• VGN GM

I had previously brought up an idea that involved a guild vs guild sort of element after TW on the weekdays based on the top ranked guilds in TW making it more rewarding to try even if the odds are against you rather than just giving up. I can't find the post atm but it seemed like people where somewhat hesitent to add more PvP on weekdays atleast.

I'm all for more PvP personally but idk if a lot of others feel the same.

1 hour ago, Jordan said:

I had previously brought up an idea that involved a guild vs guild sort of element after TW on the weekdays based on the top ranked guilds in TW making it more rewarding to try even if the odds are against you rather than just giving up. I can't find the post atm but it seemed like people where somewhat hesitent to add more PvP on weekdays atleast.

I'm all for more PvP personally but idk if a lot of others feel the same.

PvP is slowly dying again. Most of the ppl i know which participate pvp just dont like arena pvp only tw and gvg. And tbh yes tw and GvG are more fun if you have a good guild. I like both kinds of pvp, the one in arena and the one which requieres a guild. I think you should make a voting for it because lets be real if youre done with your gear you wont play for arena or pve you will just come for gvg and tw if its your territory. Another guild pvp weekdays would give hardcore pvp players another reason to play the game. 

6 hours ago, Mark20 said:

Maybe you made the suggestion in wrong server, all  stuff than  you said is only  nonsense. 
classic has  enough players and dont need these suggestion.

Ofc its fine for you aslong as youre in the winning guild... you were like that in awaken too im not suprised tbh. If you want to tell me the pvp is balanced and totally fine in classic server youre just delusional. In awaken server we dont have to make a suggestion like that cuz the server is pretty dead maybe after the update we can think about stuff like that. Mark can you tell me which guild can actually beat the guild youre in rn? Out of 16 guilds are 2 guilds alt guilds in gvg rn, 1 good guild died and 9 are no match for the other 4 strong guilds. A change like that would make the pvp maybe more active cuz new prices and other stuff AND its possible that some ppl which dont like pve or arena and just play for pvp with their guild become more active and come back to the game. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

tw boring because it's one-sided 911 side always wins

balance tw so blackholes and illuminati is always against them

arena boring bc same undergeared players vs a 3 stack of illu spam

I say cut guild Max member down a ton. imagine if every guild could only have 20 people how alive PvP would be and how much more of a chance other guilds with less people would have. that would force super guilds like blackholes to cut their guild in half and make a new guild or join a different one.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3
14 hours ago, Yogi said:

tw boring because it's one-sided 911 side always wins

balance tw so blackholes and illuminati is always against them

arena boring bc same undergeared players vs a 3 stack of illu spam

I say cut guild Max member down a ton. imagine if every guild could only have 20 people how alive PvP would be and how much more of a chance other guilds with less people would have. that would force super guilds like blackholes to cut their guild in half and make a new guild or join a different one.

no

16 hours ago, Yogi said:

I understand that tw are usually one sided and that's not fine, but I've to disagree with that. You can't force people to make or join another guild because there's a really low limit on members who can join, what about the rest? You're gonna tell them well you can't join? That's dumb. I do understand that it looks unfair because 911 is a really big guild and there aren't many guilds who can fight back, however they're just playing, why would you give them a handicap? That's not nice and not fair at the same time. Also I do believe there's already a limit on how many players can join a massive pvp, I don't really know the number but there's one already.
If others guilds are too small, well that's not gonna change, doesn't matter how much you nerf a guild. 
If you want to change the situation instead of blaming other guilds, bring new players to the game so we have more users ;)
Not being toxic, but please don't attack other guilds just because they look too strong for you.

4 hours ago, AceFire said:

I understand that tw are usually one sided and that's not fine, but I've to disagree with that. You can't force people to make or join another guild because there's a really low limit on members who can join, what about the rest? You're gonna tell them well you can't join? That's dumb. I do understand that it looks unfair because 911 is a really big guild and there aren't many guilds who can fight back, however they're just playing, why would you give them a handicap? That's not nice and not fair at the same time. Also I do believe there's already a limit on how many players can join a massive pvp, I don't really know the number but there's one already.
If others guilds are too small, well that's not gonna change, doesn't matter how much you nerf a guild. 
If you want to change the situation instead of blaming other guilds, bring new players to the game so we have more users ;)
Not being toxic, but please don't attack other guilds just because they look too strong for you.

We're not that big. We only ever have 3 parties at GvG (which is equal to Illuminati, a bit above JustAToxic's numbers, and ~14 under BlackHoles) and normally just 2 at territory wars. About 3/4 of our guild is alts.

32 minutes ago, Kibo said:

We're not that big. We only ever have 3 parties at GvG (which is equal to Illuminati, a bit above JustAToxic's numbers, and ~14 under BlackHoles) and normally just 2 at territory wars. About 3/4 of our guild is alts.

You're not that big, yet the biggest, but again I'm defending you guys.

On 7/27/2020 at 2:01 PM, AceFire said:

You're not that big, yet the biggest, but again I'm defending you guys.

https://prnt.sc/trbhq4

Screen shot of last weeks gvg numbers. 911 is literally NOT the biggest guild on the server. Blackholes has had close to, if not 50 people every single gvg since the start of the server (Check youtube). Blackholes is THE BIGGEST guild on the server. Illuminati and 911 have + or - 3 the exact same numbers (low 30), JaT has high 20s....Limiting the number of people in a smaller guild v guild won't do anything for other guilds because most other guilds haven't pvp'd before and have 6 resistance. I think regardless of if this is put into the game 911 would still win just due to the experience difference, but yall can debate that. 

• Like 4
On 7/30/2020 at 7:26 PM, Jultan said:

https://prnt.sc/trbhq4

Screen shot of last weeks gvg numbers. 911 is literally NOT the biggest guild on the server. Blackholes has had close to, if not 50 people every single gvg since the start of the server (Check youtube). Blackholes is THE BIGGEST guild on the server. Illuminati and 911 have + or - 3 the exact same numbers (low 30), JaT has high 20s....Limiting the number of people in a smaller guild v guild won't do anything for other guilds because most other guilds haven't pvp'd before and have 6 resistance. I think regardless of if this is put into the game 911 would still win just due to the experience difference, but yall can debate that. 

Most of those guilds are just merging around with other small guilds, because pvp is dead and is the best time to get at the top right now, ye you have higher chances to win cause of the experience even if you are less right now, but you were used to be ways bigger than any other. And pvp is quite dead right now as well so we should't really talk about this anymore honestly.

Taken as a guild 911 is still the biggest, because if we eventually get a new update and people will start coming back into the game,
tons of those players in Blackholes and other guilds will just leave and get back to their own guilds.

4 hours ago, AceFire said:

Most of those guilds are just merging around with other small guilds, because pvp is dead and is the best time to get at the top right now, ye you have higher chances to win cause of the experience even if you are less right now, but you were used to be ways bigger than any other. And pvp is quite dead right now as well so we should't really talk about this anymore honestly.

Taken as a guild 911 is still the biggest, because if we eventually get a new update and people will start coming back into the game,
tons of those players in Blackholes and other guilds will just leave and get back to their own guilds.

What are you talking about????? I've literally been IN 911 since before we started doing pvp (55 cap). We have NEVER been the biggest guild on the server O_o, not even close. at 60 cap we had 24 people in gvg, 65 cap we have 33-34 and those are ALL our members that play this game. Our guild currently 128 chars in it and a good 75+ are alts....there's literally videos of gvg numbers since the server started so idk where you keep pulling this "911 is the biggest." AGAIN BLACKHOLES HAS 50++++ IN EVERYTHING. As for them being merges or not they're still guilds and you should prob stop commenting on them since you aren't in them and have no idea if they're going to break up. You don't even do tw/gvg so how do you know if pvp is dead? cause from the tw videos (and since i go 3+ times a week) the kill board is 50 top kills one side and 40 the other....that's 90 people.....just from kills. There's several guilds with at least 1 party in tw and most guilds come with 20+ for gvg. Why do you PvE players keep saying pvp is dead? What are you comparing it to? 65 cap on mainsever???? like this is a PRIVATE SERVER, the community is going to be "smaller", but pvp is still active. Also since you keep lying im just going to link a few of the gvg/tw videos for the record to show 911 IS NOT THE BIGGEST GUILD IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. Please stop worrying about 911 and worry about Haven

45 minutes ago, Jultan said:

What are you talking about????? I've literally been IN 911 since before we started doing pvp (55 cap). We have NEVER been the biggest guild on the server O_o, not even close. at 60 cap we had 24 people in gvg, 65 cap we have 33-34 and those are ALL our members that play this game. Our guild currently 128 chars in it and a good 75+ are alts....there's literally videos of gvg numbers since the server started so idk where you keep pulling this "911 is the biggest." AGAIN BLACKHOLES HAS 50++++ IN EVERYTHING. As for them being merges or not they're still guilds and you should prob stop commenting on them since you aren't in them and have no idea if they're going to break up. You don't even do tw/gvg so how do you know if pvp is dead? cause from the tw videos (and since i go 3+ times a week) the kill board is 50 top kills one side and 40 the other....that's 90 people.....just from kills. There's several guilds with at least 1 party in tw and most guilds come with 20+ for gvg. Why do you PvE players keep saying pvp is dead? What are you comparing it to? 65 cap on mainsever???? like this is a PRIVATE SERVER, the community is going to be "smaller", but pvp is still active. Also since you keep lying im just going to link a few of the gvg/tw videos for the record to show 911 IS NOT THE BIGGEST GUILD IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. Please stop worrying about 911 and worry about Haven

The only way you can compare the current pvp with something is to compare it with 1-2 months ago pvp in the same server. In that case is dead cause is not alive like before. If you think having 100 players means pvp is alive, well the server has seen better days. Also Other guilds are a mass of merges.

• Confused 1

IT'S NOT DEAD. Just because it has FEWER PEOPLE does not mean it's dead....What part do you not get? Wanna see dead pvp play awakened....You literally just love to talk about things you have no idea about. the definition of DEAD:

adjective

adjective: dead

no longer alive.

"a dead body"

Similar:

deceased

expired

departed

gone

no more

Enough Aced....You do this on every single post on the forums. You comment on every post on the forums with incorrect information and random made up stats, enough is enough. I've already proven your statment totally false. 911 is NOT the biggest guild, we are the STRONGEST. PvP is NOT DEAD, but has downsized, marginally, from the start of the server (literally still 100+ people). I have no idea why in your world things mean different things, but for the rest of us this...Anyway you've done it again. Derailed another topic with your incorrect "facts" and outlandish statements. I really hope you get help my dude, this is not healthy :/. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, AceFire said:

The only way you can compare the current pvp with something is to compare it with 1-2 months ago pvp in the same server. In that case is dead cause is not alive like before. If you think having 100 players means pvp is alive, well the server has seen better days. Also Other guilds are a mass of merges.

When you participated on any event TW / GvG we can consider ur opinion but u're literally arena farm player, please dont giving fake info for the newbies players who take the time to check forums for server information,  thanks =D

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Imma throw myself into the fire with this but lemme just say one thing real quick: You guys are counterplaying a healthy PvP life with your constant and literal shit- and trashtalking of your opponents. People have to read so much crap at and after almost all of your PvP activities(and i already have 5 people of your guild on blacklist since everytime you read something by them it's 100% trashtalk. For no namedropping sake i'lll only put the starting letters and you may figure yourself out :) X, M, M, J and first M's second char :D) and it's just exhausting and demotivating tbh.

Sure it's fun for you to joke about and trash on your opponents but do you really think others(bystanders, lsmall PvP-Guilds, PvE players that didn't hop into PvP yet. etc.) aren't influenced by that? Like it's not at all possible to win or lose an "important" match these days without people starting trash/flamewars in public chats. And then people wonder why PvP is less populated.. Sure content draught is a thing but be sure that the pretty high toxicity in this game has a huge point in it. 

Maybe before starting to trash people or start responding to someone who wants to start a flamewar, double-think if it's really neccessary to flood the whole peer/world for 30 minutes with straight bullshit. Again, it might be fun for yourselfs but just sometimes turn the ego down just a little bit and think about the "greater good" for everyones sake. 

That said, i'm out of this thread again and also won't respond to anything. I think i made my points very clear.

P.S. yes i only participate in few arenas and no TW but for my said points that doesn't matter at all(aKa i'm literally showing you a standpoint from outside of the pure ego-bigPP-PvP-world)

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, SenorBernd said:

Imma throw myself into the fire with this but lemme just say one thing real quick: You guys are counterplaying a healthy PvP life with your constant and literal shit- and trashtalking of your opponents. People have to read so much crap at and after almost all of your PvP activities(and i already have 5 people of your guild on blacklist since everytime you read something by them it's 100% trashtalk. For no namedropping sake i'lll only put the starting letters and you may figure yourself out :) X, M, M, J and first M's second char :D) and it's just exhausting and demotivating tbh.

Sure it's fun for you to joke about and trash on your opponents but do you really think others(bystanders, lsmall PvP-Guilds, PvE players that didn't hop into PvP yet. etc.) aren't influenced by that? Like it's not at all possible to win or lose an "important" match these days without people starting trash/flamewars in public chats. And then people wonder why PvP is less populated.. Sure content draught is a thing but be sure that the pretty high toxicity in this game has a huge point in it. 

Maybe before starting to trash people or start responding to someone who wants to start a flamewar, double-think if it's really neccessary to flood the whole peer/world for 30 minutes with straight bullshit. Again, it might be fun for yourselfs but just sometimes turn the ego down just a little bit and think about the "greater good" for everyones sake. 

That said, i'm out of this thread again and also won't respond to anything. I think i made my points very clear.

P.S. yes i only participate in few arenas and no TW but for my said points that doesn't matter at all(aKa i'm literally showing you a standpoint from outside of the pure ego-bigPP-PvP-world)

*sigh* ok so actually if you wanna get down to the nitty gritty of it...WC/OhNo flamed us in peer/world three times before we let loose on them (that was when 911 as a guild said fuck it and talked back). Secondly why would talk that ISN'T DIRECTED AT YOU, effect you? I've never understood that. It's like if we (911) say something to say Illu, why do you choose to let that get to you? Like enough with the senseless victim mentality you guys have on this game. On every game ever made with a chat feature there's banter when it comes to pvp, EVERY GAME. Stop it with "they're being mean to me i dont wanna play" Bull. You guys just want to sit on the forums and complain about every single thing in this game and BARELY PLAY. You guys dont tw/gvg, dont farm gold, barely online cause of you're irl stuff, so why do you have so much to say? Like if you don't like a player/group BLOCK THEM and move on. Why does every little thing anyone do get to you? Why is it if some thing isnt convenient for you complain. You two are on 90% of the posts on the forums COMPLAINING. Just play the game dude omg. You aren't even apart of 90% of the stuff you're talking about.  OH AND since you're too scared to @ them i will Matt, Mehzu/Mehsu, Jult, and Xylie. if you have a problem with any member of 911 just block them or pm them...If you take anything mehsu says to heart that's your own problem, she literally is trolling you and you're falling for it

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
2 hours ago, AceFire said:

I really like this quote. Imagine using that logic to anything that exist in the universe.

Your body not as strong when you get older? [In that case is dead cause is not alive like before].

Your PC is slowing down after years of use? [In that case is dead cause is not alive like before].

Your partner is not as intimate anymore compared to 1-2months ago when you started? [In that case is dead cause is not alive like before].

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Pvp on this server isnt dead, you cant compare the first days of a game to the current one some months after it's launch. i dont been going to pvp lately but ppl had more than enough time to get decent gear to do pvp and if only one guild is winning its because the rest are just not good enough to compete or dont care to tryhard and try to beat them, if all other guilds dont bother to spend some time to organize players or a party before going to tw or gvg and keep losing without even putting a fight its not 911's fault.

I dont believe putting more guild based pvp's will help in anything, most of ppl dont have enough time to go to all tw's and gvg's specially on weekend because its already a lot, it also was proven when you guys put guild arena in awk server had all the guilds that were going to pvp at the time didint bother going and alt guilds were winning. I think it would be better to give better rewards for the winning guilds in tw/gvg than putting more group based pvp and making bigger guilds win just because they have enough time to go to every pvp while other guilds dont.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, SenorBernd said:

not sure why you get affected by people not even in your guild "trash talking" and bantering. it literally has nothing to do with you. it shouldn't influence you because again, it's an A, B conversation. you can C your way out. never understood people that beg for MBA queues and PvE most of the time crying about things on forums. good job adding 5 people to your block list. you should keep blocking people and stop crying about TT from guilds. if you play any PvP related game, there's always trash talk and banter whether it be friendly or not. if you're affected, I don't think you should be playing games, let alone be on the internet. I'm pretty sure there's less people in PvP because they keep losing to one guild that always wins, no more content, not gearing, guild being uncoordinated and bad or just to small to stand up against 30+ members from blackholes, illuminati, 911. PvP isn't less populated because some rat player said omg ezpz lemon skweezy jajaja :v

• Confused 1
11 hours ago, SenorBernd said:

For no namedropping sake i'lll only put the starting letters and you may figure yourself out :) X, M, M, J and first M's second char :D) and it's just exhausting and demotivating tbh.

OH MY GOD ! No way ?! I am SO SORRY for all the times i trashtalked saying that frogs and rats are ugly.
Im sorry for my victory quote being " Fuck Frogs ! Ugly ass bitches ", but after several months on hating on rats i thought it was fair to start hating on another race. 
It's not my fault if according to science and aesthetic, frogs and rats are inferior to humans, dwarf and bears. ( Look at Matt and Derak, they're so eew. ) Even though there are some beauties among you, most rats and frogs are ugly ok that's a fact.
I'll make an effort though changing my victory quote to : " Frick Frogs ! Bad looking female dogs " !  Yay !

But just because y'all are ugly doesnt mean you can't attend PVP, ugly races are welcome, don't be demotivated just because you look bad and derpy !  
If people are offended and don't want to go PVP because I don't like frogs and rats, they're weak minded, fuck dem, bye.
I'm just racist, my trashtalk isn't pvp related thank you.

With love, Xylie ♥ 

PS : I have a suggestion since we're on the suggestion part of the forum, would it be possible to have a 2nd "Hide other players" button, which would only hide frogs and rats ? For the sake of everyone's sanity. Ty

• Confused 2
12 hours ago, Mark20 said:

When you participated on any event TW / GvG we can consider ur opinion but u're literally arena farm player, please dont giving fake info for the newbies players who take the time to check forums for server information,  thanks =D

I did partecipate as a 911 member few times, sadly you don't know with wich char and you will never know ;) PvP is dead.

Is not about 911 wins everysingle one, I never said that, I'm actually glad that 911 exist cause is one of the only guilds wich is "original" and competitive in some senses. But sadly there's not much competition, that's why I say it's dead. Also most of the times you see a tw with strongest guilds vs (literally who)? Wich doesn't make much sense. Obviously not your fault but you can't be serious when you say pvp is alive when the max you see is a 40 people contending a crystal with another group of 40 ppl. That's not pvp alive, I don't know from where you're coming to say that's a "pvp alive situation"

• Confused 1
  • VGN GM
15 hours ago, AceFire said:

Your logic is insane. I've seen dead TW's, this is definatly not one of them. So if you are just going to spread fake information that as @Mark20 said will actually damage the server then please do not bother posting anymore. This information can harm new players who are considering downloading from doing so just because you want to throw a tantrum.

Yes the server isn't alive as it was when it opened, no server is. That doesn't make it dead...

1 hour ago, Wooloo said:

PS : I have a suggestion since we're on the suggestion part of the forum, would it be possible to have a 2nd "Hide other players" button, which would only hide frogs and rats ? For the sake of everyone's sanity. Ty

Rats are beautiful. 😡

Just going to close this topic as its just kinda become a flame fest. Theres a poll on the other post. If you actually want to give opinions its there.

https://forum.vendettagn.com/index.php?/topic/11362-guild-pvp-topic-20/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Jordan locked this topic