Hello! Sort of...

Hi everyone!  I'm excited to get started in Scarlet Blade.  At least try to anyway.  I continue to get a launch errors.  I've already submitted a trouble ticket for it so we'll see how it goes.

In any event, I was playing PSO2 and interestingly one of the players there suggested for me to try out Scarlet Blade.  I looked at a few videos and figured I would give it a shot!  I'm thinking I would like to start with a Punisher to get the mechanics down (it's been a long time since I played WoW or CoH, which is what this game looks like it's modeled from).  Eventually I would make a Medic as it's nice to feel wanted!  (^_^)

Anyhoo, once I can get this game working I'll see everyone online!

--Leon

On 7/20/2020 at 1:35 AM, Leonhardt said:

Hi everyone!  I'm excited to get started in Scarlet Blade.  At least try to anyway.  I continue to get a launch errors.  I've already submitted a trouble ticket for it so we'll see how it goes.

In any event, I was playing PSO2 and interestingly one of the players there suggested for me to try out Scarlet Blade.  I looked at a few videos and figured I would give it a shot!  I'm thinking I would like to start with a Punisher to get the mechanics down (it's been a long time since I played WoW or CoH, which is what this game looks like it's modeled from).  Eventually I would make a Medic as it's nice to feel wanted!  (^_^)

Anyhoo, once I can get this game working I'll see everyone online!

--Leon

What launch errors you are getting?