abysla temple secret boss room (can't unlock it)

GamiaQ

1 hour ago, GamiaQ said:

Hi I managed to complete that dungeon like 8 times today, but no matter how I explore the map it won't let me pass to the secret boss room.

I also search the forum but it didn't find any regrading the quest called  zealot's pass.

Sadly, this part of the DG is bugged since Aeria. You have low chance to get a portal to reach the Bloody Chamber part.

to complete the Zealot's Pass Quest,  normaly it complete if u drive in this room of the DG 🤔

3Cf8xNn.jpg

Did u relogged? Sometimes its bugged.

i check by myself to see where it was :D

sLrxzoU.jpg

jbXjuVW.jpg

• Like 1

I also have another problem why the wind of void is much more harder to kill than all the  bosses inside that dungeon?  I spend like 20mins on that 1 sub boss, while each boss to me are less than 3mins, especially the final boss.

is there any trick for it?

because all my attacks are starting to miss if the boss HP is around 40% (even in my mech), then when I get to its 3% HP it rise above again because all my attacks are start to miss again.

2 minutes ago, GamiaQ said:

I also have another problem why the wind of void is much more harder to kill than all the  bosses inside that dungeon?  I spend like 20mins on that 1 sub boss, while each boss to me are less than 3mins, especially the final boss.

is there any trick for it?

because all my attacks are starting to miss if the boss HP is around 40% (even in my mech), then when I get to its 3% HP it rise above again because all my attacks are start to miss again.

It Spawn different adds , you need to kill them before they reach the Boss and can give him a buff.  He also get a buff where U Miss hits,  best Option is to use your ATK Buffs and try Mech. 

• Like 1

Sometimes it has a 30 seconds buff with high EVA and high Ch-EVA. In that time it's useless to fight, I prefere to run around the room, so the boss follow me and it makes less attacks.

Also, the addicted named "Abyssal Trematode" is a good one, it gives a huge buff to you instead of the enemy. If you lucky and the trematode appears, don't kill it.

I suggest level 45-49 to run the dungeon anyway. Before 45 it's pretty risky.

• Like 1