made her a capable steamroller who could compete against anyone in 1 vs 1,
but now with this new version it lost that ability, going from being a 
self-sufficient class to a useless one that depends on others, 
although I must say that I like the work done with the rest of the skills 
but this was a disaster because it does not serve to nothing and 
instead of enhancing the class what you did was harm her because seeing 
the rest of the classes the master of the blades was harmed because 
you took away stamina, the phrase “never give a samurai dead” 
vanished when you changed that for the worse class, because we are going friend 
change immunity and 100% regeneration to cure 20% and remove 4 curses,
brother what kind of change is that and whoever recommended it does not
love this class because instead of enhancing it they were damaged, 
please ask you to return the resilience ability to how it was before, 
because now the blademaster is much weaker and unable to compete.

• VGN GM

This was a change made because MP had became a useless stat in the game. Very few classes ever ran out of MP during play so we changed it for the balance of the game.

Ofcourse this version isn't as strong as the old version, the old version had permenant +DMG buffs and practically infinate MP pool. This isn't a healthy class.

This is why it was change to add more skill expression, this class can do much more damage than before but requires knowledge of the skills and their combinations and finding the right combinations for maximum damage output. This also comes hand in hand with learning to manage your MP using potions.

• Confused 1

Excuse me if I'm wrong but perhaps you play a joke 
on me because what you're saying is absurd, technically 
he said "I damaged this class because I wanted the MP to be useful", 
I really liked that he added the combos because it was missing and
if he had more resistance this class would be much better than the 
previous version but what I do not agree with is that it has taken 
away the ability to resist because the rival bosses and classes that
kill with one blow are not going to give you the opportunity to do all 
those combos, so could I please return the immunity and regeneration that 
I had before, the other abilities I like more now because it really is very good,
and that the duration of such immunity would be determined by the number of combos
I could do or that immunity can be obtained when waking up the katana lvl 110, that is to say, 
that the katana modifies that ability so that the class is more competitive because the rest of classes 
are better balanced, I say that of the katana because v If the awakened katana and the bonuses it gives 
are lousy, please can you fix the class.

• VGN GM

You could say I damaged Elegant Dancer by removing its reflect, you could say I damaged Darkness Blade by removing its +200% DMG buff.

This class was made alongside 2 Samurai mains and they both really enjoyed the current, HP is a resource and shouldn't just be recoverable by every class otherwise whats the point in having it? Just because X-Legend gave up on game balancing and started giving every class healing and infinate MP doesn't mean we have to follow it.

• Haha 1

Of course you damaged them old because they are no longer good for anything, but if we go by your logic then eliminate the healers from the game then, take away from the tempering and the tanks their ability to regenerate, also take it away from the assassin also those two disks samurai it shows they played a trick on you because what they did was try to replicate the mistakes of the first samurai, the master of the swords was the best samurai I have ever seen for 1 vs 1 and it shows that these two characters have no idea of What is a good class, samurai you say a good joke, I do not say that you follow x-legend, what bothers me is that you have empowered the other classes and you have damaged the samurai, that class has no balance is very weak and it is useless, the bosses eliminate it no matter how well equipped you are, before I left the game I left a sword master equipped and could win multiple bosses but when I return and try to use it he dies very easily, because he You used the stamina and turned it from paper.

• VGN GM

Top 2 DPS in the game if played correctly -> "very weak and it is useless".

I'm sorry if you do not like the new Blade Master but this is how it is to stay. We don't need every class healing itself to full nore do we need classes having bottomless MP.

Thanks for the feedback.

duskblaze guitar = self heal.

3 hours ago, Jordan said:

We don't need every class healing itself to full nore do we need classes having bottomless MP.

U're right.

But BM is SUPER good just need to know how to combo, and for pvp none PDPS is usefull now (reaver is exception cause isn't a dps class)  *PARTY POINT*

VGN Changes haven't killed DB or ED both still usable people just need good eye on it.

Remember is the best DB atm, since he can overkill me in 3-4 sec.

warbeast INSANE ED he lock me in dance mode 20-30 times on TW's and this makes me die.

BM just need one thing, class lover , he will make it able to fight everywhere, and no one will beat him.
i can tell you Shinryu(Vyzer) and Judgement made me looks noob since they was hitting 7-9m dmg on PvE.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• VGN GM
On 7/25/2020 at 9:13 AM, warbeast667 said:

tbh i feel like the cast times added to ed done more harm to it than the ref removal but still usable if you build some cast speed

Yeh, its a support class that didn't really need any stats but "tank". So I thought if we buff it a lot and make the synergyies and such much stronger / easier to use then there should be a little trade off to make the class require some minimal effort to be played at a high level.

Rather than just "stick on a shield with -dmg and go".

On 7/24/2020 at 7:45 AM, Antinos said:

you have damaged the samurai, that class has no balance is very weak and it is useless

@Antinos
As someone who actually plays Samurai (Blade Master) pretty much once per day and has used it as main DPS in dungeons for more than 5 months now—I can happily say that this class is far from "very weak" and "useless". 

It is different, yes, but definitely not those two things. Most (still, not just me..I hope) blade masters use the Awaken Lv100 Katana when in solo-play (if even necessary) for sustain and it works just fine. Don't have it yet? No problem, you'll get it soon enough with the remodified trial entrances we have now. You can literally do katana awaken in like 2 days, funny enough..

Now what I will say is that this class does have some competition when it comes to putting out damage speed wise compared to a class like..Executioner at full stacks. That class is a beast. But really, having a good party in a dungeon isn't a bad thing either. If I'm not main DPS, I do enjoy offering support to those who ARE main DPS by using the effective combos (Chi-Strike / Exposed = -50% DEF to target, and can be refreshed constantly, Tameshigiri-Slash = -20% Slash Res. Can be refreshed as well.) This class also has Knockdown (which can be extended to 4 seconds). Knockdown effect multiplies the DMG received by 1.5 times (Which, for a Blade Master or any other High DPS like Berserker, Assassin, Asura, or Executioner is quite a bit!) 

The class has amazing debuffs that can be beneficial to not only itself but the party as well. And don't forget that the main end-goal here is to have a relatively strong class but have a strong party as well. I emphasize party. Not everything is suppose to be done solo and there's nothing wrong with asking for help if you find yourself stuck. I do appreciate reading constructive criticism on classes, but in this type of execution it's not necessary. Blade Master has an immunity to Fear, but that's about it (Granted, it's with a Holy Skill, but it also provides -10% DMG Taken for a set time, which is nice!)

It takes time and patience to learn all of Blade Master's combos, but once you got them down and can use them effectively, you won't be complaining about it. Again, my blade master can hit (and HAS hit) 9,999,999 against bosses in trials with some millions after the initial combo. Damage is completely fine. Just needs a good build and a working brain, that's all! 

I know this thread is probably dead, but I thought I should say this. The Blade Master in me told me to. 

~Judgement

• Like 1