I quit temporary Eden eternal

Kwai

Hello everyone

I know people don't give a fuck about me because I'm a random who didn't contribute much to the game (except for the guides i make and the training card game) or even that I did not help its development by giving my opinion on each patch.

But from today, I take an indeterminate break on Eden eternal vendetta.

During this post I will not only take a break but also write my feelings over the last few months. I will be trash on some point but it necessary,
You are free to write a constructive comment or simply spit in my face, I don't give a fuck but first of all, read the entire text.

The reason is absolutely not the patch, Jordan did a good job (although we had to wait a bit). It's just the direction of the game that I don't like,
which seems to be oriented more PvP than PvE. My whole guild thinks the same thing and in my opinion we are not the only ones outside the guild, just a silent minority for fear of being demolished by Degenerate fans: "no jordan does a good job, he's perfect!" or "Yes he revived the game so shut up bla bla bla "Yes he does a good job and he brought the game back to life, I agree but his job is not perfect like every human being.

There is also the problem with classes for a long time, mainly MDPS and pve: it is a bit thorny but important subject. For me who is pve players, I find the MDPS Very very bad in the meta. I will list the strong points of Physical dps and Magical dps.

Physical dps:

+ Good substain with heavy and Leather armor
+ Regen
+ Good DPS
+ High burst for some class
+ a lot of combination / synergy because only 3 type of attack (Slash / Pierce / Blunt)

Magical dps

-Worst substain (cloth armor)
-No regen except for some class but it not on long term (except arch)
-Good Dps for some, Bad for the majority
-High burst for some class and only for the good dps (2 or 3 i think)
+ a lot of combination / synergy more than PDPS but not exploited, see above why.

Moreover Awaken for me is not made for pvp but made and reflected for pve. The pvp oriented is a suicide of the game and the server.

Here after there is a lot of problem on the game that I will not mention, free to those who want to express on this subject in the post provided for this purpose.

As for the eternal Eden card game that I make, everything will be put in stand by until my return (if there is one).

I will continue to follow the forum if there is any news that will make me come back.

It's sad that I come to this when I love the game, But I have no more fun with and for myself I uninstall the game for the moment.

Thanks for reading.

Goodbye.

#MakePveGreatAgain.

• VGN GM

It's a bit silly to say the game is going in a PvP direction instead of a PvE direction based of the fact that PDPS classes are better at PvE than MDPS classes which has pretty much always been the case. This is not a direction we are trying for nor does it have anything to do with PvP as the simple fact is Auto Attacks matter and PDPS strive more so in a party setup that supports sustained hitting (Which if you referance PvP, this is why asside from a short stint from Gravity Manipulator, PDPS classes have always been the best crystal cappers [PvE element inside of PvP]).

This is not a direction we aim for and we've actively tried including MDPS in the PvE content by adding mechanics that are immune to MDPS.

It's also not something a patch can solve without massive changes to the entire game.

• Like 1