Rules

GoddessSand

@Vivi, @Bash @DaddyJust want to clarify a few things.

Akan himself told me of his ban and other players told me of Annie being banned. So, I just want some clarification on the subject of what is bannable and not.

BG rule - Also, exploiting and using any battleground terrain glitch to give yourself an unfair advantage. Any video received of a person doing this will result in a ban being placed on their account.

Inside BGs there are guards that are extremely powerful to where lots of people have used them to protect themselves from others and win. Players often who have used these are WH's, DE's, CB's, SE's, ME's, and SW's between skill cool downs. The SW's are so weak against them that they can't even complete a full rotation against players within these guards, while SE's actually can use those guards to their advantage with their trap enhancing the damage effect because that damage increases the more people on the trap. The WH, DE, and CB can easily tank these guards during their attack of players and ME's can just maintain healing from their attacks. Often times you find the ME of the group standing in the guards to protect themselves and heal their players attacking the tower. You will also see WH's and DE's standing in their guards waiting for their buffs skills to cool down before leaving again. Is using these guards considered use of an exploit on the BG system? If so, why not make the guards weaker? Making them weaker would remove the aspect of being able to use them for a high advantage and it would keep from people policing others and ban players in an already small community.

Also, within the BG system, namely Janus, players use boxes to stand on to keep players from reaching them and maintaining an advantage because the second you jump on those boxes the player is already set to attack you or like the SE and PU will actually attack you from on top. Would this be considered using a terrain exploit to gain an unfair advantage? It's one reason I don't like Janus when playing against SE's and PU's.

Are there any other rules with the use of the BG system or the SB client system that can result of banning player?  That is other than using the report function to kick players out of the BG. I know that Yevon and some other players complain about people leaving the BG in the middle of them saying that the player should be reported and banned, but that isn't really a rule is it?

• The rules listed here will apply to all games on Vendetta Gaming Network, unless otherwise noted. Is listed on the rule page

I know that there is a rule within the EE system that prevents players from messing with others taking bosses, does this rule apply to SB as well? It's not in the SB specific rule section, but it is in the EE specific rule section. While I agree with taking actions against players who use their same faction character to cause others in that faction trouble should come with consequences, I also believe that players who want loot from a boss should attack the boss or help protect it from being taken from the other faction. Just wanting clarification on this matter so that everybody is on the same page that this rule applies to SB as well, since there are players that can pull mobs near bosses to attack players and there are players that will cause bosses to reset on others of the same faction.

On the matter of once a player is banned, does that only apply to one account or all their accounts? I know for myself there would be uproar if one character on one account had done something resulting in that account being banned and then using another account to continue to play would certainly make people upset. So, when a player gets banned, shouldn't that apply to all their accounts or just the one?

• Like 1

These guards were always used throughout all the servers of this game, and suddenly the rule was taken from the air and decided that it was forbidden! on what basis? if players cannot use their skills correctly to fight to the opponent, and why I became the extreme! there is no rule that prohibits their use!!!! if this became a ban, then remove all guards from all PVP cards and BG cards, if you decide that it is prohibited! it's not a mess, it's not a mistake, but why is my account banned?

Keep me out of this unless you wanna start something again, I never said people should get banned for forced log out, stop fabricating stuff and spreading false rumors. Also Akan's ban is all about AFKing in the BG, Dont make a fuzz over it and keep adding unnecessary drama, just play clean and make sure you are not breaking any rules. Plain and simple.

Game's too dead already and yet you guys still wanna get each other banned. Yeah kill the game more roflmao.

Jokes aside, not that im siding with anyone but i get Akan's point. Maybe it's better to just remove the guards on BG's so that way it's either both factions kill each other or try and survive (most specially registration BG's are always 1v1 atm). And from there, you'll see more clearly who's AFK and not because an AFK will just remain on spawn instead of hiding behind guards.

The only disadvantage i see to this is when a real non-alt lowbies who enter a 1v1 match BG will just get bullied and will probably remain at spawn and opposing faction might think they're AFK unless there's a way to say they give up.

Just my personal opinion :D

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Che said:

Game's too dead already and yet you guys still wanna get each other banned. Yeah kill the game more roflmao.

Jokes aside, not that im siding with anyone but i get Akan's point. Maybe it's better to just remove the guards on BG's so that way it's either both factions kill each other or try and survive (most specially registration BG's are always 1v1 atm). And from there, you'll see more clearly who's AFK and not because an AFK will just remain on spawn instead of hiding behind guards.

The only disadvantage i see to this is when a real non-alt lowbies who enter a 1v1 match BG will just get bullied and will probably remain at spawn and opposing faction might think they're AFK unless there's a way to say they give up.

Just my personal opinion :D

Personally Lowbie or not there's two reasons for me to attack them. 1) They are after the loot I want. 2) they attacked me for going after the loot they want or just plan attack me. While there are players who bully the lowbies, alts or not, not all players do unless provoked. But removing or lowering the guard's damage that they do is something I've been saying for over 3 years and these rules with banning players might not need to take place unless the player can't deal with a loss and afk.

• Like 2

It's not about the gaurds Akan you AFK above the flatform too hence why you get banned, also dont complain if you get banned for afking, I heard you also love to report people for Afking gaurds or no gaurds. You also like to call out newbies AFKing on you so people have all the right to do the same to you, What comes around goes around.

Yeah I secretly want the removal of the gaurds too, might come in handy killing people who tries to hide in there mid fight to avoid getting killed even more 😏

@Beau and @Akan

I didn't make this post to justify breaking rules or start debating about why somebody got banned. I only want clarification on the rules and also create a solution to the system here instead of making up new rules. If we are going to start debating why somebody got banned or point fingers at people take it else where. Beau, you asked for there to not get you involved with any drama and yet here you are including yourself and making drama. I mentioned your name because you are one that talked about players force logging and well if that's a rule, we need that clarified not start any damn drama over why Akan got banned. Maybe Akan, should ask for clarification as to what it was that they did wrong from Vivi and/or from a GS is what they understood it to be is different than what it was from. Which then Beau you don't or shouldn't act as the authority on the matter when you are not a GM or GS. I only asked for clarification to help prevent players from getting banned because there are people that are actively seeking out other players to get them banned who are bitter rivals. Even Annie's actions isn't specified on the SB section though it should be and they are playing in such a manner that exhibits toxic behavior that needs to stop. Like calling me Godd a_ _ because they got a wanted placed on them by somebody and pointing the finger at me. But if you don't want the freaking drama don't make this post about you or start acting like the authority on the matter. Also, people should be going to the GM's and GS's if they have questions or need clarification on particular rules, which is why I tagged them and not either one of you in my original post. 

• Like 1

i think guards should still stay at 15-49lvl battleground maps so it could be more newbie friendly so they could still able get some cover from them if they happen to encounter alts with +12 gears and 40lvl pets and just dont get stomped ground if there no guards when they jump from platforms and start dislike pvp because of that and never go bgs again and i think map like soccer pitch(30-59) should too have guards still since it more pve kinda bg since balls gives good exp and if there were no guards WHs could just pull enemies from bases, 60-65lvl bg maps wouldnt need guards really since peoples should be pretty experienced with bgs at this point of game(if they havent powerlvled)

6 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

Also, within the BG system, namely Janus, players use boxes to stand on to keep players from reaching them and maintaining an advantage because the second you jump on those boxes the player is already set to attack you or like the SE and PU will actually attack you from on top. Would this be considered using a terrain exploit to gain an unfair advantage?

No.  The player sitting there is not invincible and can still get hit up there.  It's like complaining about a gunman firing from the 2nd floor room of a building, be it in real life or in a FPS when all you have is a knife

Edited by Norleras

@GoddessSand Your questions are stupid and is already answerable if you only have common sense, clearly you made this post to nag because your boyfriend Akan got banned. if you guys think you dont do anything that breaks the rule then make sure you really are not, stop being stupid for a second sand. Like I said I didnt complain about him force logging clearly you mentiom my name hence I told you to keep my name out of this because clearly you dont know what you are talking about. Stop acting like youre some kind of mediator here, everyone knows you are doing the same stupid shit like Akan does, farming your own toons or akan's toon for easy rp and BG materials after the dual logging has been removed, it isnt described in the rules and yet playing in such manner exhibits toxic behavior and rules are already made for this because you guys clearly wont stop even though technically you shouldnt play like that 😎

Everyone has the right to file and is encouraged to file a ticket granted they saw someone that breaks the rules, the final decision will still come from the GM. If you guys only take time and read the rules you will already know what is bannable and what is not, stop using that overly used phrase about the policing the small community, it still doesnt give you the right to break any rules because you are comfortable Vivi will hesitate banning obvious rule breakers because "the community is small". Also if you have direct questions to the GM/GS you can pm them in discord or make a ticket yourself instead of making a post and expecting people will not join it, pure stupidity.

I don't want any organism or any relationship clarification here either. I am also interested in the explanations in the rules and would like to find out them, since there is no rule on which I am forgotten and would like an answer. I can stay near the guards as much as I like, at least sit near them. Any character can get and kill an opponent who was near the guards, the main thing is to use the skills correctly, that's what I sought from the players and some were successful in this. But I was accused of AFK, accused of taking away the experience of others when I let them prove themselves and not stand and watch.

8 hours ago, ΣvilTεrεsα said:

i think guards should still stay at 15-49lvl battleground maps so it could be more newbie friendly so they could still able get some cover from them if they happen to encounter alts with +12 gears and 40lvl pets and just dont get stomped ground if there no guards when they jump from platforms and start dislike pvp because of that and never go bgs again and i think map like soccer pitch(30-59) should too have guards still since it more pve kinda bg since balls gives good exp and if there were no guards WHs could just pull enemies from bases, 60-65lvl bg maps wouldnt need guards really since peoples should be pretty experienced with bgs at this point of game(if they havent powerlvled)

Definitely agree with you at this point with the exception of guards in spawn area being so OP that they one shot any player who enters the spawn area illegally or gets too close to pull players right out from the spawn are just after they respawn. Other than that, guards should be there or at least do any damage, but shouldn't also be killed.

• Like 1

I dont know what you still dont understand, I made my reply quite easy to understand because I know you are mentally challenged @GoddessSand and you clearly doesnt want to reply with any logical sense 😏 your post doesnt make any sense and people can easily answer it. Seems you just wanna bitch out because you cant suck Akan's toon because he got banned, dont get upset you still have tons of alts to suck from anyway. Again this forum is open for anyone 🤣 make a private message instead of making a drama in here just like the other guy says.

@Akan Just accept the ban and learn from it if you still think you dont do any BS and is still convincing yourself you are righteous then up to you 🤣

12 minutes ago, GoddessSand said:

Definitely agree with you at this point with the exception of guards in spawn area being so OP that they one shot any player who enters the spawn area illegally or gets too close to pull players right out from the spawn are just after they respawn. Other than that, guards should be there or at least do any damage, but shouldn't also be killed.

not sure if you meant +60lvl bgs with your comment since lower lvl cap(15-49lvl) battleground guards wont 1 shot characters that have even decent gears

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ΣvilTεrεsα said:

not sure if you meant +60lvl bgs with your comment since lower lvl cap(15-49lvl) battleground guards wont 1 shot characters that have even decent gears

It's was to agree with all you said except the guards in spawn zone. Spawn area in some cases allows for players to getting close enough to pull somebody out from the spawn before they have time to buff or can even enter the BG arena on their own. It's those guards that were created to stop this, but in level 60+ those guards aren't as OP as those in lower caps to stop this. SP and Janus and I think TP has 2 guards set inside the spawn zone to quickly target and attack players who get so close that they can pull players out of the spawn. Those should be 1 shotting people, while all others in the 60+ should have their attacks nerfed to the point of no damage while their def is high enough to prevent players from killing them to prevent point scoring off them instead of pvp. That is if it is possible.

@Beau troglodyte number two, you done with your insults? You came here asking for no drama, but start insulting people and claim we are the drama starters. You didn't have to say a damn thing and no drama would have happened and yet here you are. Trolling. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SUCK said:

I was only telling the truth.It's not rude comment. ty.

If you feel many players don't like you it could be your own problem

Btw you really spoke too much here in the forum.You should learn to use less words to express.

Okay Troll. How's that?

• Like 1

@SUCK HAHAHAHAHA spot on 🤣🤣 he will clearly deny it, loss for word. Truth slaps hits hard sometimes in the most unexpected way. 🤣 when you try to correct stupid people they will just get mad but if you correct a smart one he will be thankful and receptive.

@GoddessSand again write a private message or ticket if you dont want others to comment on your post 🤣 you already said it yourself before, you cant keep anyone from replying in a public post. With an Average IQ, you yourself can figure out all the answers to your questions. youre the one trolling here by showing people your intellectual capabilities 🤣🤣🤣