Costume Ideas I will be/might be making

KawaiiNyanNyan

So, I've made a couple of costumes for far and still learning.

The Costumes I made so far:

1. The Hello Kitty and Friends costumes (Hello Kitty, Kuromi, Melody, Rilakkuma, Cinnamoroll, and Aggretsuko.)
  2. Akatsuki Kimono
  3. Little Maid 

(More costumes are made and will be released soon!)

Costume Ideas I have:

1.  Miss Degenerate (Tape on nipples and fishnet stockings if approved by Vivi)
  2. Ahegao Pajamas (If you do not know Ahegao, just google it...  if approved by Vivi)
  3. Sailor Scout Lingerie (A high maybe.)
  4. Kitty Whiskers Face Paint
  5. Anime intense Blush Face Paint
  6. Make up Face Paints like adding Winged Eyeliner and eye shadow on classes they do not have it, Matte Lipstick, that sort of stuff.

Maybe some other ideas as well? Do you guys like any of the ideas I have? Comment below please~ 

• Like 1

Yeah if these stuffs get approved by Vivi maybe you can make me Unicorn bike the more gay it looks the better and maybe throw a Thomas and friends Mech skin so I can fucking choo choo the hell out of people with it like an overly modded skyrim game.

Spoiler

images-4.jpg

15 hours ago, Beau said:

As much as possible stick with sci-fi theme, last thing I dont want before SB die is seeing the game to slowly become like COD gayshit costume bazaar.

There is only so much we can really actually do when making costumes. If you provide me actual suggestions, I can see if I can make them or not?

I actually thought this game LACKED anime, cute, and media genre costumes. There are so many sci-fi, sexy, emo-looking, gothic looking costumes, adventurous costumes etc. in this game I thought it would be nice to add some costumes that involved cartoon culture since a lot of us actually really enjoy anime/cartoons. Other ones are being released that I made, dunno if I can actually say what they are here or not, but all of them are not anime. I've had people PM me their ideas, so I decided to try. Some just cannot be done and some can possibly be done. 
I'd rather just have not just complaints, but actual ideas or I will just do the ideas that I actually have since I do not know what you want. If you have any, let me know. Send pictures, send videos, send links, etc. and I will tell you if it will be possible or not. Simple.
Thanks. :D

• Like 1

18 hours ago, GamiaQ said:

Kill la kill costume, their clothes transformation  🤣

Tbh, this is one I actually really wanted to do, but the problem would be is that I cannot add the shoulder armor and would just have to do the actual costume itself which I would believe would destroy the whole "coolness" of the costume. If you and others feel it wouldn't, I would be willing to at least try to do it. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/27/2020 at 10:31 PM, KawaiiNyanNyan said:

I actually thought this game LACKED anime, cute, and media genre costumes. There are so many sci-fi, sexy, emo-looking, gothic looking costumes, adventurous costumes etc. in this game I thought it would be nice to add some costumes that involved cartoon culture since a lot of us actually really enjoy anime/cartoons. Other ones are being released that I made, dunno if I can actually say what they are here or not, but all of them are not anime. I've had people PM me their ideas, so I decided to try. Some just cannot be done and some can possibly be done. 
I'd rather just have not just complaints, but actual ideas or I will just do the ideas that I actually have since I do not know what you want. If you have any, let me know. Send pictures, send videos, send links, etc. and I will tell you if it will be possible or not. Simple.
Thanks. :D

In that case, here's my anime inspired suggestion!

U2IhQ3E.jpg

Iconic!

• Like 1