ALL RG/FK SUCK: Medic Edition

DrApple

I've been meaning to address this and try to get something done since coming back. As a full support medic build I've always been able to at least SOLO run any DNGS at ANY LEVEL, but with this new one (TTS) thats for lv 60 mats for Major MECH/SKIN I cant. 

In my option this isn't fair to the medic class at all, we are stopped from being able to play the game , by just playing the game .( being a FS and not DPS medic) Solo farming when people are off  is imposiable as a FS (cause most people only active for NB OR AK nowadays, so TEAM RUNS are rare). 

Now you're thinking " Just SKILL reset for a dps build.." No you're a dumb ass. Why should meidcs be forced to be one type of build to even RUN a dng ( which has never been a issues before), most people play for PVP not PVE. As a FS medic I can PVP the way i want to. If i switch just for PVE to farm for PVP items then i will be using skil resets 24/7. I dont have the gold time or RP for that.

Any other class no matter what SKILL BUILD OR GEARS they go can SOLO run this DNG, but medics can't. ( Beings a DPS u can but not everyone plays like that and sitll takes million times longer then other classes even when we go dps)

My suggestion is making PVE dmg HIGHER only in the new DNG for medics so we can at least RUN THE DAMN THING SOLO ( which again has never been a issues before) also making the XP% HIGHER in this DNG for solo players, so they can get to LV 65 in a decent time vs months cause people are not active doing DV partys.

P.S give us more damage vs Wardens / Rangers / RP mobs in amara cause it takes over an hour to solo cap as medic :')

No Problems in Farmin it. My  build works pve and pvp no need to reset.

Mobs got lowerd HP in TT  while ago to make easier kind of pop now. Just time need more then other class.

RP Farm is 30 min solo so i dunno? 

pick the dots, offenes buff , stack crit atk/rate  an easy going 

• Like 1

how many time  must farmin support medic , and why this slow ?  how u think ? xD first support med cant have high DPS  , 2 i play DPS med since long time and can say she do well on DPS build :D if  some1 want damage then switch on full ghost and lower  your heal and buffs coz other way not work, and this normal :)

4 hours ago, DrApple said:

I've been meaning to address this and try to get something done since coming back. As a full support medic build I've always been able to at least SOLO run any DNGS at ANY LEVEL, but with this new one (TTS) thats for lv 60 mats for Major MECH/SKIN I cant. 

In my option this isn't fair to the medic class at all, we are stopped from being able to play the game , by just playing the game .( being a FS and not DPS medic) Solo farming when people are off  is imposiable as a FS (cause most people only active for NB OR AK nowadays, so TEAM RUNS are rare). 

Now you're thinking " Just SKILL reset for a dps build.." No you're a dumb ass. Why should meidcs be forced to be one type of build to even RUN a dng ( which has never been a issues before), most people play for PVP not PVE. As a FS medic I can PVP the way i want to. If i switch just for PVE to farm for PVP items then i will be using skil resets 24/7. I dont have the gold time or RP for that.

Any other class no matter what SKILL BUILD OR GEARS they go can SOLO run this DNG, but medics can't. ( Beings a DPS u can but not everyone plays like that and sitll takes million times longer then other classes even when we go dps)

My suggestion is making PVE dmg HIGHER only in the new DNG for medics so we can at least RUN THE DAMN THING SOLO ( which again has never been a issues before) also making the XP% HIGHER in this DNG for solo players, so they can get to LV 65 in a decent time vs months cause people are not active doing DV partys.

P.S give us more damage vs Wardens / Rangers / RP mobs in amara cause it takes over an hour to solo cap as medic :')

I find this hilarious, only for the fact I made this post not but 2 weeks ago on the same thing over the RP for the ME and the response there was well met with the same douche comments about how the ME bla, bla, bla.

People cry there aren't enough ME's but when ME's complain about not being able to do something they tell them to go suck an egg or my skill ME can do it and it's not a full support me. It's funny because I've listened to players tell ME's you need this buff or that buff, yet if that ME uses this buff or that buff they have to take those points from something else. Like when some DE's say that the ME needs to have the acc/ch-acc buff so they can help take down SW's, where's the ME going to get those points if they need to max out other skills? Players wanting the ME to have specifically have high acc/ch-acc or even detect while having high healing, High damage support and high Def/def support and are supposed to do have DPS enough to run DGs solo where acc/ch-acc isn't useful? Oh, then People wonder why players quit or stop playing the ME it's because they can't do a damn thing without other people and other people don't want to do a damn thing together unless there's equal benefit like exp farming. RP farming in a PT or solo MEs is a joke, because it takes so damn long and pvp for RP can result in negative RP for the day meaning that they now have to farm extra long. I made a suggestion to increase RP from mobs so that farming in a PT with a ME won't take so long or the ME doing it solo doesn't take so long. Though why not make it so that RP doesn't get split up between people who are in a PT? Why not make it like exp where RP doesn't drop but everybody gets same same amount inside a PT or solo? I was talking with MAR on the subject and she wants to just get infinite skill resets so she can farm RP and DGs on her own and then change skills so that she can be a support ME when needed. I said the best thing to do would be to just create a PU for farming and use the ME when there's a PT for you to support. However, players expect their ME's to be this great support player and force them to need a PT all the time to do anything when they can't get PT's all the time and don't have hours to play a day to do all that they need. They want to farm RP, that's 1 hour of their time. They want to farm TT, that's 1+ hours of their time and those tower buffs are gone before you even get half way through it. Then players want them to come PvP for another hour+ of their time. Not everybody has this kind of time on their hands so ya, maybe do something to give certain characters a break since not everybody can be a PU that does everything in 15min or less.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@GoddessSand Takes you ages to get to your point, reading your reply everytime burns people's eye 🤣

Not agreeing = douche? I know murica are full of snowflakes lately but I didnt imagine it this bad, you know if you're feelings get hurt easily, maybe internet is not for you 😥 or if you are trying to get sympathy it might backfire solely because it is you who are bitching out 😅

This is not possible simply because the skill points are limited and you cant have everything it is pretty much impossible.

• ME asked for revamp because they complain ME is like a walking doll = granted.
  • ME asked for tankiness = Granted
  • Me ask to remove the silence on Restoration skill = Granted

It was given everything the player asked, now you asking for "Damage" because you cant do damage while you are on Full support build and 105 skill point is not enough to cover all the buffs and attack skill? Why not just ask for another 50 skill points to resolve the problem? 🤔

Players tend to sensationalize non existent problems and actually think it is a real deal 🤐

I kind of want to put my two cents into this. Not saying that something should not be done with the issue, but not all healers are limited to dps. I've played a game called two games that healers were pretty good. I am not all too sure if I can use those names, but one I could literally kite against other players or mobs and survive most of the time by just healing myself. Another one (pretty old), I can literally solo in groups of 3 of a instance/dungeon on it as a healer and be able to take on the three npcs while the other two of my mates are doing all the hard work by getting the points. Maybe if this game had followed those fundamentals, you could literally do something like that as well. But seeing as I am not all too sure how healers are on this game, I can't be judging on them quite yet...

40 minutes ago, Beau said:

@GoddessSand Takes you ages to get to your point, reading your reply everytime burns people's eye 🤣

Congrats you made it through DrApple's post. But to help you understand where the point is, read the first and last sentences. The first sentence of a paragraph is the topic of the paragraph where the point is being made, the last is the conclusion of the sentence where the topic of the paragraph is concluded. Everything in the middle are just points to show why the topic and what conclusions were drawn from. Now you know how to read, it should make it easier for you to understand what I write.

Not agreeing = douche? I know murica are full of snowflakes lately but I didnt imagine it this bad, you know if you're feelings get hurt easily, maybe internet is not for you 😥 or if you are trying to get sympathy it might backfire solely because it is you who are bitching out 😅

It's not what you said, it's how you said it. Much like this is very much a douche comment. You can't make a comment without degrading the person you disagree with. If you want to disagree then disagree, don't degrade somebody at the same time otherwise you are being a douche.

This is not possible simply because the skill points are limited and you cant have everything it is pretty much impossible.

• ME asked for revamp because they complain ME is like a walking doll = granted.
  • ME asked for tankiness = Granted
  • Me ask to remove the silence on Restoration skill = Granted

It was given everything the player asked, now you asking for "Damage" because you cant do damage while you are on Full support build and 105 skill point is not enough to cover all the buffs and attack skill? Why not just ask for another 50 skill points to resolve the problem? 🤔

DrApple's complaint isn't that their own DPS isn't high enough, it's that mobs Def is too high for them. The ME DPS for pvp is fine as a full support ME, but players complain about MEs that aren't full support and it hurts their ability to play pve and pvp without doing a skill reset when they switch methods of play. Unlike all the other characters where we just switch gear, the ME has to use an AP item to switch methods of play.

Players tend to sensationalize non existent problems and actually thing it is a real deal 🤐

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Girfactor SB is too linear for that thing, you might wanna include how that game's skill mechanic is leveled or acquired. SB is limited to 105 skill point you might opt Full DPS, Full Support and Hybrid DPS/Support, and I think the third option is not what the original poster's looking for. From what I understand she asks to retain her Full Support status while requesting for more damage.

• Like 1

@GoddessSand  You should learn how to write instead of teaching people how to read 🤣 because your first sentence and your last sentence is just you ranting and it does not have any substance about the topic, doesnt make any sense 🤣. Where did I degrade in my previous reply? You are the only one who keeps attaching interpretations, maybe you will make a good fortune teller someday, you sure you dont wanna consider changing career? 🤣

Plus I dont know where you getting your ideas but are you fucking blind or idiot or a combination of both? Read properly:

My suggestion is making PVE dmg HIGHER only in the new DNG for medics so we can at least RUN THE DAMN THING SOLO ( which again has never been a issues before) also making the XP% HIGHER in this DNG for solo players, so they can get to LV 65 in a decent time vs months cause people are not active doing DV partys.

P.S give us more damage vs Wardens / Rangers / RP mobs in amara cause it takes over an hour to solo cap as medic :') . ~Apple

32 minutes ago, Beau said:

@Girfactor SB is too linear for that thing, you might wanna include how that games skill mechanic is leveled or acquired. SB is limited to 105 skill point you might opt Full DPS, Full Support and Hybrid DPS/Support, and I think the third option is not what the original poster's want. From what I understand she asks to retain her Full Support status while requesting for more damage.

Gotcha. Well, then yeah, it would be limited. It's either one way or the other. Aion was mostly based on your skills. Something similar with SB, but I guess kind of different. You didn't have one single class, though. So a cleric was purely for heals while the other one, not sure the name anymore, was more geared towards dps. Um. Discipline priests on the other hand for WoW is kind of a odd and interesting spec to play. You have healing geared for healing, but also it was geared a little with dps. I prefer that one for solo situations. But when it comes to dps, I try to be shadow priest since they're more geared towards dps side versus healing. And I agree. You get what you are given.

@Girfactor Im not familiar with Aion but I think you are talking about second classes, basically an upgrade to your base class that can branch out into different classes (eg. Swordsman level 20 can change class into Knight or Crusader)or something like that on the other hand Im quite familar with WoW and it is so much more complex and interesting, you have talent tree on top of your actual skills, so you can practically have tons of options and choices to build your toon uniquely. I would love to have that kind of mechanics added to SB but it might break the game 😏 probably this would be a more interesting topic, but with the condition of the game, Administrator can only reuse existing resources and recycle them but not create something new and add it to the game.

7 hours ago, DrApple said:

Any other class no matter what SKILL BUILD OR GEARS they go can SOLO run this DNG, but medics can't.  I don't remember normal mode well, but for Hard Mode, SW has to tailor her skill build to get through it effectively.  She's practically forced to use Poison Gas and have a Pure EVA set to deal with the final boss as she cannot kite the thing without resetting it.  The -100% EVA and Ch-Eva is murder if you don't tailor your skill build and gear for it as SW.  Thus, I don't think that statement is entirely true, But I can understand your complaint as well.

@Girfactor WoW is so much more complex and interesting, you have talent tree on top of your actual skills, so you can practically have tons of options and choices to build your toon uniquely. I would love to have that kind of mechanics added to SB but it might break the game 😏 probably this would be a more interesting topic, but with the condition of the game, Administrator can only reuse existing resources and recycle them but not create something new and add it to the game.

And the question comes to mind is this.  Is it possible for ME to have free attack skills that cannot be reset?  Like an active 0/0 skill point requirement skill that is usable and unaffected by skill resets.  Something to ask Vivi one of these days

Response in red

Edited by Norleras

@Norleras probably not because even the Auto attack needs atleast 1 skill point to be used and auto attack in most games does not require any points to use. from what im seeing the mechanics like this is ingrained in the game and cannot be manipulated, not unless Vivi can actually change the source code and add it herself, she can then write something like a skill tree that doesnt require any skill point and will always be present on ME regardless of level then she can further add restriction like, skills cannot be used in BG, NB, AK.

Damn massacar. don't try to compare that to that  that is nonsense  🧐😵🤯

I was comment in the Feedback for TT after Patch, cos first reales of it, sucked you couldnt run that thing. Then changes came now its rly a poop for all classes , i know that because i have every class at 65.. 

But Seems i have to Upload Video..how to farm with medic..TT or other. Even with 105 points you can get a good build done for both situations same time . If you rly wanna go for it pm..& all the other stuff. Daddy gave medics already a Lot more "DPS" with these skills, in the end we should not forget its based "Healer". Back in Aeria you had a shit from this dmg you can reach now. ;)

An option what a Lot people do that playing medic they made a dps toon, i know its hard to level , Gear and all this shot, but it can be worth it.  If you need stuff and want that. Btw to get Team for TT is on both sides the same a rare Situation.

Y'llgonna comment without ever touched medic as MAIN char playing pvp/ pve.  So im gonna blend you out. <.<   medics will ever be seen from 90% as  heal me bitch or you suck.😂👌

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Archangel said:

Damn massacar. don't try to compare that to that  that is nonsense  🧐😵🤯

I was comment in the Feedback for TT after Patch, cos first reales of it, sucked you couldnt run that thing. Then changes came now its rly a poop for all classes , i know that because i have every class at 65.. 

But Seems i have to Upload Video..how to farm with medic..TT or other. Even with 105 points you can get a good build done for both situations same time . If you rly wanna go for it pm..& all the other stuff. Daddy gave medics already a Lot more "DPS" with these skills, in the end we should not forget its based "Healer". Back in Aeria you had a shit from this dmg you can reach now. ;)

I want to see this video of you running TT and farming RP as a full support ME. I'll wait? I'm sure you have over 2 hours of time to do 1 run of TT and farm RP solo as that's what DrApple is talking about not being able to do a damn thing as a full support ME when they could before.

An option what a Lot people do that playing medic they made a dps toon, i know its hard to level , Gear and all this shot, but it can be worth it.  If you need stuff and want that. Btw to get Team for TT is on both sides the same a rare Situation.

Y'llgonna comment without ever touched medic as MAIN char playing pvp/ pve.  So im gonna blend you out. <.<   medics will ever be seen from 90% as  heal me bitch or you suck.😂👌

@DrApple - What do you think of one of these routes to changes?

Two ideas for the ME skill tree to fix their difficulty in farming DGs and other things if the idea of reducing def on mobs so the ME can kill them easier (not asking for them to be reduced in damage just reducing their def).

Easiest option
for Def buffs - switch the shadow projection to be ME only buffs for 30 seconds, and Enchanted foil to be PT buffs for 1min 30seconds. Then decrease the amount of points needed for shadow to be 11 pts max and foil to be 9 pts, that will free up 5 pts for something else.
for Atk buffs - Any ME using the mastery skills are wasting skill points as I wouldn't use them as they are or at any time no matter how high you make them, but the Veil of offense and Accuracy could use a reduction of 75% to 50% of their current values. Then the skill pts for veil of Offense could be reduced to 11 pts and veil of accuracy to 6pts.

other skills can drop to -detect skill -10 concealment debuff same pts required, Detection mastery can drop to +25, Eradicated would go from 5 to 8 pts to max for 4 debuffs, cleansing skill can go from 7pts to 9 pts.  Max veil of healing at 11 pts with keeping stats at current skill pt value for 11 pts not values for 13pts, drop healer's kiss to 12 pts and do the same thing where values cap off at current 12pts values.

Harder option
The other option is combining the personal buffs and pt buffs into one skill. Then take the total skill points for that 1 skill into 3/4ths the current values of both skills as well as make the ME get 100% of the effect of the buff while the party only gets 50% of the effect of the buff. Also, change other skills as well from the easiest option.

Personally the ME buffs should give itself higher stats than it would the party so the idea is to kill OP party buffs, so the ME can allocate skill points else where. Also, with reducing the pts for buffs, the idea would be to then allow the ME to go one of two routes with being a full buff support ME or becomes an ATK/buff support ME. Which means that the ME could put skills into attacking/stunning players and not just running around and buffing/cleansing.

Currently going the mixed route for the ME will work for PvE, but to survive and support isn't the best route in PvP. It does work some if you are the only me in a small group not in larger groups unless paired with another ME. The ME must with absolute necessity max out all def buffs. Then to counter the other ME's buffs on the players the ME has to max out their atk buffs. So already the ME has used skill points focused on buffs. Then they need heals and would have to go with using crit-void, eva, or eva maybe a combination of each one of them rather than HP to free up skill points for atk. Though this would again get them so far in PvP, but I am sure some ME is going to get on and say that their build is the ultimate PvE/PvP build that players can't match. While sure it works, it just doesn't work that great, because any player attempting to do a mix build for PvE still lacks in survival in PvP.

While I agree that you can't be the best of it all, you shouldn't make it so that the ME has to use skill resets to pve and pvp since others don't have to use skill resets to pve and pvp when all they need to do is change gear. I'd like to see more ME's with reduced support buffs and give them attacks than ME's with OP support buffs, that's just not the option ME's are going with when it comes to supporting.

• Like 1

Cant be good at both worlds, if you dont specialize it will suck bigtime, if you try to go hybrid you will have a mediocre build for PVP and PVE jack of all trades master of none, which is pretty fair if you think about it. Live through the restrictions and stop suggesting stuffs that might potentially give ripple effects, bad ones. If anything else I would love to suggest bringing back the old ME tree with nerfed detection veil, accuracy veil, restoration that has no silence debuff and a HP passive with little  bonus on resist + void instead of this experimental abomination.

• Like 1

When it comes to any character it's the ME that actually is unable to do both with any degree of efficiency. Every player can create a skill tree that allows them to PvP with high functionality and still do PvE except for the ME. The reason is that every character can max personal buffs and still have points for attacks. Which any character that doesn't have points for attacks that isn't a ME is waste of a character. The ME on the other hand needs to max out def buffs to help survive both PvP and PvE just like everybody else. It's their attack buffs that they could neglect to put points into attack skills so they could PvE. Problem with that is it makes their PT weak in PvP as they won't be able to counter the other side that also has a ME with max def buffs and uses those atk buffs. This is the reason why they don't put points into personal attack skills is because those other attack buffs that support the PT or faction are extremely useful and in many cases OP in the hands of certain players. I would like to see those atk and Def support buffs nerfed on the ME and reduced skill points for maxing them out so that the ME can't make others OP. Those support buffs would need to have stats reallocated to the me's personal buffs so they maintain the defs that they require just like the rest of the characters. Then the ME can allocate those points into skills that would also be helpful for both PvP and PvE. The ME shouldn't be a character that breaks other characters, which it currently does if the ME goes full support and maxes both Def and Atk type buffs like they do. 

• Like 1

You people think I want more dmg for medics in PVP which I dont. I dont want them missing with status or medics skill tree. 

what i want is to be able to run the new DNG solo, like i have at any other level before as a FULL SUPPORT MEDIC. I ran DHMH solo for days+ for mats for my medic. Yes, it took longer then most classes by like 15-25 mins but atleast i could do it.

My suggestion is making either the mobs have less def on SOLO runs (ONLY) OR have the PVE LV 60gears status change so they actually make a different s in pve. Because the only diff  between PVE GEARS AND PVP GEARS is the PVP status. Make the PVE higher dmg vs PVE mobs.

Also, MY MAIN POINT IS WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I KEEP HAVING TO CHANGE MY BUILD JUST TO SOLO RUN DNGS. I WANT GOLD, I WANT ITEMS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND I SHOULDNT HAVE TO MAKE A FUCKING DPS CLASS TO FARM WHEN EVERY CLASS SHOULD BE ABLE TO SOLO RUN DNGS.  There are NT items also in the DNG which i want on my FS Medic not on some fucking alt.

Also not everyone wants ALTs out the ass, I dont have time or AP for items an alt would need. I just want to be able to run a fucking dng like i have been able to do at anv level before this new DNG was fucking added.

You ppl wonder why no one plays anymore, CAUSE THIS GAME TAKES TO MUCH TIME TO EVEN GET THE BAISC SHIT.

This wasnt a fucking issues on the 1st sever for VSB ever. We actually have ppl on this one, and im tired of u ppl not giving a shit about medics SOLO play when u fucks are asleep or fucking busy. We have lifes to and shouldn't have to wait around to even run a DNG cause we cant even kill the 2nd boss cause our DMG doesnt do shit when he goes bersker and starts healing 24/7 while im stanidng here meching and still cant kill him. I got the 2nd boss to 10% hp and almost kill him but his REGEN is more then my dmg in or out of mech.

Fix the new dng mobs def on solo or give more dmg to PVE gears for medics.

• Like 1