ALL RG/FK SUCK: Medic Edition

DrApple

On 7/29/2020 at 3:12 AM, GoddessSand said:

When it comes to any character it's the ME that actually is unable to do both with any degree of efficiency. Every player can create a skill tree that allows them to PvP with high functionality and still do PvE except for the ME. The reason is that every character can max personal buffs and still have points for attacks. Which any character that doesn't have points for attacks that isn't a ME is waste of a character. The ME on the other hand needs to max out def buffs to help survive both PvP and PvE just like everybody else. It's their attack buffs that they could neglect to put points into attack skills so they could PvE. Problem with that is it makes their PT weak in PvP as they won't be able to counter the other side that also has a ME with max def buffs and uses those atk buffs. This is the reason why they don't put points into personal attack skills is because those other attack buffs that support the PT or faction are extremely useful and in many cases OP in the hands of certain players. I would like to see those atk and Def support buffs nerfed on the ME and reduced skill points for maxing them out so that the ME can't make others OP. Those support buffs would need to have stats reallocated to the me's personal buffs so they maintain the defs that they require just like the rest of the characters. Then the ME can allocate those points into skills that would also be helpful for both PvP and PvE. The ME shouldn't be a character that breaks other characters, which it currently does if the ME goes full support and maxes both Def and Atk type buffs like they do. 

Well, buffs being expensive is not an uncommon complaint I've seen from ME players.

Am I the only one who believes a major problem with the medics buffs is the recently added SP consumption? For dps u move points from hp/sp passive to offensive mastery. That reduces your SP significantly and increases consumption. With both foil and offensive mastery on I always run dry on SP. And using skills consumes up to 800 sp (restauration) or 500 (cleanse)... I can barely manage spamming SP pots and always keeping an eye on it is a distraction and makes it all harder. Other classes don't have this hassle with SP, why the medic? Can u image how SWs would cry if their invisibilty drained their SP, and then Escape Artist costs 800? Why is a such a thing done for dps medic?

I see that people cry about medics being to strong buffing and healing other classes in pvp. Why does it only lead to nerfing the pve dps medic? While the pvp healer tank is stronger than ever. Something is wrong here. The self-only buffs like offensive mastery would be a perfect way to help the dps medic without increasing the medics aoe heals and buffs. Instead u made them expensive SP drainers.

Also, I don't think there is much that can be done when somebody choses a low dps setup in favor of other benefits then there is, well, low dps. Skill wise it's a tradeoff and it's your choice. If you don't have the points for offensive mastery it's not so bad anyway. For a dps medic a full crit based gear set (instead of tank gear) is more important than a few skill points here or there.

We understand what you are saying, about ME not having enough DPS to flash farm dungeon, It always was the case. If you are not aware the dungeon was already been nerfed too. There is no such thing as every class can or should be able to run dungeon equally, the players are the only one who established this nonesense. Obviously DPS can clear the fastest, followed by tank because of their resillience but take much more time, however due to ME's class nature it has poor DPS and Defense but excels alot in Healing and support making it the poorest class choice to PVE.

I suggest, instead of asking for the GM to bend the mechanics, why not just make a farming alt? They already made everything SO MUCH accessible and easy, specially if you have friends to help you, I know remaking Toons sucks because of pet and chips but everyone does this and doesnt complain.

I always hate hearing this overly used phrases:

• Not everyone can play 24/7.
  • We have a life.
  • Not everyone is a no life like you.

No one is asking anyone to play 24/7, maybe you want a max toon in a day? Just play as much as you can each day but have a clear goal of the things to do for that day.

32 minutes ago, Beau said:

I suggest, instead of asking for the GM to bend the mechanics, why not just make a farming alt? They already made everything SO MUCH accessible and easy, specially if you have friends to help you, I know remaking Toons sucks because of pet and chips but everyone does this and doesnt complain.

I always hate hearing this overly used phrases:

• Not everyone can play 24/7.
  • We have a life.
  • Not everyone is a no life like you.

No one is asking anyone to play 24/7, maybe you want a max toon in a day? Just play as much as you can each day but have a clear goal of the things to do for that day.

@Beau She already said, why she doesnt want an Alt. :s

Also, MY MAIN POINT IS WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I KEEP HAVING TO CHANGE MY BUILD JUST TO SOLO RUN DNGS. I WANT GOLD, I WANT ITEMS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND I SHOULDNT HAVE TO MAKE A FUCKING DPS CLASS TO FARM WHEN EVERY CLASS SHOULD BE ABLE TO SOLO RUN DNGS.  There are NT items also in the DNG which i want on my FS Medic not on some fucking alt.

Also not everyone wants ALTs out the ass, I dont have time or AP for items an alt would need. I just want to be able to run a fucking dng like i have been able to do at anv level before this new DNG was fucking added.

I mean i can understand her point of view, specially if there are items that are NT, and she needs or want those on her Main Char, the ME. 

Reduce hp of mobs and bosses in tt so that ME (and WH) can DOT em more effectively. Increase their void and def to compensate for the lowered HP otherwise the dg would become way to easy for other classes.

On 7/27/2020 at 9:44 PM, DrApple said:

also making the XP% HIGHER in this DNG for solo players, so they can get to LV 65 in a decent time vs months cause people are not active doing DV partys.

would it be nice for ME to have an improved version of exp skill in her skill tree?

@BoxBox The point is, everyone is going through the same thing, there are some thing that will never go your way, it doesnt mean it is bad and we just cannot always bend the mechanics so the few will be satisfied that is one of the reasons why we end up with such a shitty game, to make the game steady you need some kind of absolute value in which it will be the basis, with the things going on now in SB even the captain of the ship which is @Vivi doesnt seem to have a solid direction where to steer the ship and just let the crew and passenger decide, with everyone trying to take the wheel, things went ape shit so fast. it isnt fun if you get things too easy. Look at SB now, people have everything but feels nothing, no sense of achievement or whatsoever, bottomline they went inactive. Im just pushing myself to log in during NB and AK because I already got everything and nothing else to do,most of the time it isnt fun, PVP amara after like 30 mins feels bland.

I dont get why people always wanted to make the game so much easier, if you guys want easy games go play console not MMO. Also dont over analyze things, no one uses SP passive before it got merged to HP passive, it is a waste so they just combine the SP and HP as a little incentive. With a SP% stat on headgear you barely go out of SP unless if you got hit by Napalm.

To make it short: There are things that should remain the same and it shouldnt be changed just because a person refuses to adjust. Players should be the one adjusting and not the game itself.

• Thanks 1

Change in the game actually keeps the game alive. Level cap increase and players came back raised their character to cap, got gear, then vanished. They created a Halloween patch over the last few years and players came back, got stuff, patch over, and people left waiting for Christmas event that didn't really happen like the year before and no Easter Event. When it comes to making the game easier to get stuff vs difficult, players will come play, get what they want, and vanish. The only difference is that the more difficult it is to get something,the higher players price them, and who really needs 1mil in gold? In the end they stop once they get what they want.

I remember back in the day when pvp happened just because you didn't want somebody to take the hounds. Now that hounds are difficult to kill solo and drops aren't desired, except for the few wanting the mechanical shards. People don't go for them. If they reduced the hounds to the difficulty of the mini-bosses while keeping the loot, that could invoke some pvp. I mean right now there are people who would like to keep Akan and Annie from looting the hell out of those, that I am sure would gather some pvp. I did recommend that they increase the level cap 1 level at a time. Not sure why they released 2 DGs without raising the level cap. I guess one thing Vivi could do would be to release Legendary-unique gears(But I wouldn't till level cap increases to lvl 69), where players get legendary gear stats on uni qears? But there is a call for the game to change, it is a must that the game change.

• Like 1

the current ME does have its downsides but it is by far the best rendition to have played with as a medic main since 29 cap. alot of other caps were very difficult or I felt way too op. The new style still needs adjustments but what is up now was to fix an unplayable class from a previous patch that made almost every single medic quit including myself.

the current me requires a bit more awareness and skill than b4 and trial and error with builds ran than all of us using a variation of like 1 build from previous caps. the new dungeon is very difficult for medic and not really sure how to get around that. most MEs in end game have always had issue with dungeon soloing if they were built for end game pvp and dps meter fights. I actually straight up just bought my mech and skin but i know thats not common. lol the first time i saw a medic do something fast was during the broken 59 cap where medic had like unlimited points. I was unstoppable in 1v1 and had 2-3 buffs AND a dps rotation. party dungeons were tweaked to help assist medic getting better loot. 

i really love medic and i am thinking of ways to fix the issues but it requires a lot of work because medic is heavily intertwinned with all the classes. 

skill points allocation is very simialr to all the other caps. many medics ran with no atks or very few. I've also seen some very cool builds now with attacks but i currently run a full defensive build with no attacks cus thats the longest i've been able to survive. the masteries are pretty useful especially when leveling and create for interesting dynamic builds never possible before. some pt buffs are overpowering which was difficult to guage on a testing level but we have a lot of good feedback from the past few months with it out to put me in a good spot to tweak how medic can be in the future.

i calculated a VERY HIGH amount of builds with the points allowed right now to find this sweet spot of not making medic op or too weak. lowering them can make certain builds ridiculous. idk of any medic who maxed both def and atk buffs because that would make a very bad and nearly unusable build. there are a lot of costs and benefits in the new medic that people need to weigh rather than the 1 boring play style from before or the useless 1 hit in previous patch lol

*increasing cap - not sure if we will get to this since people dont even want to hit 65 which is why you have seen content changed to lvl 65. dealing with very difficult EXP issues that previously were unknown until this past year has also made us face a wall.

ooh love that and its also kinda close/faster to some other classes dungeon times which is very interesting. theres a lot of risks i personally would not take to do that build 😂 but you definately found a way to make it work for you. nob not using heal circle tho u prob wouldnt really need to pot with it lol

1 hour ago, Daddy said:

ooh love that and its also kinda close/faster to some other classes dungeon times which is very interesting. theres a lot of risks i personally would not take to do that build 😂 but you definately found a way to make it work for you. nob not using heal circle tho u prob wouldnt really need to pot with it lol

Well Made the best out of it If you have no other toons or wont no other to farm with. ^^ and with that pop pvp that happen its still support enough   😂😂   i could but lazy also the pots drops alot xD

• Like 1

On 7/31/2020 at 9:10 AM, Beau said:

We understand what you are saying, about ME not having enough DPS to flash farm dungeon, It always was the case. If you are not aware the dungeon was already been nerfed too. There is no such thing as every class can or should be able to run dungeon equally, the players are the only one who established this nonesense. Obviously DPS can clear the fastest, followed by tank because of their resillience but take much more time, however due to ME's class nature it has poor DPS and Defense but excels alot in Healing and support making it the poorest class choice to PVE.

You are missing the point of what im saying.

I cant even SOLO the Dng past the 1st boss. Also "flash farm" isnt something Ive ever know because Ive always solo dngs with a ME. Before this new DNG, my FS medic at any level was able to farm any DNG, not fast but atleast i was able to do it. Unlike this new one i cant even kill the 2nd boss cause of his regen and lack of dmg I have , in or out of mech.

Im not wanting to flash farm ,I just want to be aleast able to fucking run the new dng like i was able to do at any level before as a FULL SUPPORT MEDIC. I know they suck for PVE i play her for PVP but  i need items for PVP so i have to farm PVE.

Check pan's vid, there is no work around except to sacrifice a bit points so you can PVE with ease, you are building a full support ME for a reason, if a DE went full tank it would be on the same boat so we need to adjust, this is the point I am trying to say.

2nd boss, if no one still teaching you, you need to kill the bugs before it reaches the boss other wise it will gain annoying buffs plus you need to kill the butcher before the boss.

On 8/6/2020 at 12:53 PM, Beau said:

Check pan's vid, there is no work around except to sacrifice a bit points so you can PVE with ease, you are building a full support ME for a reason, if a DE went full tank it would be on the same boat so we need to adjust, this is the point I am trying to say.

2nd boss, if no one still teaching you, you need to kill the bugs before it reaches the boss other wise it will gain annoying buffs plus you need to kill the butcher before the boss.

I'm the 1st person to ever make a video for that dng back when it was lv 40's/50s ( 1st VSB sever time frame) I know how to run the damn thing. Also like i said back than when i was also still a FS medic i was able to run it. This game is killin its self when it does BS like this with dngs. Back when it was lv 40s/50s i could still clear it as a FS medic cause I used my mech. 

In a game with little to no players most of the day, we shouldnt have to fucking sacrifice shit. Covid stops people from spending money on AP so i can't get reset skills to fix my build over and over. I also dont have the RP to get them either or i wont be able to us my major mechs because im a medic and farming RP takes over an hour.

This game is going to shut down again cause of some stupid bullshit. If i leave i take the pvp with me. Game was dead in BGS and group pvp in amara before i started playing again. ( I've had over 3 people tell me this and im the only one who actually can get RG to come PVP)

@Beau damn you are so stupid when it comes to this game and its history X'D

Month ago BGs where so 1 sided, no one joined janus or tp and rarely if ever had pvp in Amara. iVE BEEN TOLD BY OTHER PLAYERS THAT I BROUGHT THE GAME BACK LOL. I don't even see your ass online anyone so...,. X'D

p.s even a GS told me this :P 

Sure, if you honestly take that flattery and embelishment straight in your head, have you actually considered that they might be just trying to be nice? 🤔 and do you really think that SB will die without you in it? Sorry but that statement is just so full of yourself it is only a matter of time before you realize it.

Yes tbh I dont feel like logging in these past months there is nothing to do and no one worth pvping the quality of players has been reduced to tryhard noobs, gone are the days where I can fight happily and with excitement againts players like Tom and Kini, atm players doesnt have that skill and so does my skill starting to get rusty with no one left to practice with and no one else to beat. over the span of a year where I am actively playing, BG has always been dead and almost no one register's BG but I didnt think or the idea crossed my mind that SB will die if I stop playing or Im so important and a VIP that the server cant live without me 😏 I just literally stopped being active and didnt bitch out.

No need for capslock to highlight your point to put importance in it, everyone is just a spec of dust in the entirety of SB. Things and people come and go and the world will not stop if one player decide to quit, all Im saying is:

Spoiler

• Haha 1