Honestly would be nice to remove those merchants from arena and I'm gonna give you my points for it:
1) Not everyone can prioritize buying pots rather than farming arena for the medals they need.
2) Actually almost no one buys them, only some players who don't know what to do with their honor stars.
3) Those pots highly ruin the experience of every class used in arena, there are other ways to counter CC like we talked many times in old threads, like bard for illu sleep, wich brings variety to the game.
4) I've noticed few people from certain guilds who actually insult and flame people who don't buy them to win matches, and they report them for trolling, wich is not the case cause not everyone is willing to waste those many honor stars when there's need to build gold items.
5) If you buy them then you don't want variety in 3v3. Wich is something that I understood everyone wants in this game.

I don't know guys it's my opinion I think those pots ruin the 3v3 experience for most of the players.

• Confused 2

its really not that big of a deal. you can still win arena if people pot it just doesnt matter that much. your 2nd point defeats itself... theres not much to spend honor stars on so lets remove one of the only things that you can do with them?

I don't see it like you at all. Actually the exact other way around. It brings some variety since you can actually play some melee classes if you buy a sleep/knockdown immu. Big fan of it tbh, especially if you only want to go there for the 2 daily wins.

As for your point 4) -> i'm pretty sure that doesn't happen. And even if they do put a report, it's simply leading to nothing.. That would be like reporting a whole guild for not buying a Tower in TW? You realize makes no sense at all..

14 hours ago, Aeri said:

its really not that big of a deal. you can still win arena if people pot it just doesnt matter that much. your 2nd point defeats itself... theres not much to spend honor stars on so lets remove one of the only things that you can do with them?

my second point says that only already builded players buy them, and that ruin the experience of people who are trying to gear up making it harder or easyer depending on where those players are.

14 hours ago, SenorBernd said:

I don't see it like you at all. Actually the exact other way around. It brings some variety since you can actually play some melee classes if you buy a sleep/knockdown immu. Big fan of it tbh, especially if you only want to go there for the 2 daily wins.

As for your point 4) -> i'm pretty sure that doesn't happen. And even if they do put a report, it's simply leading to nothing.. That would be like reporting a whole guild for not buying a Tower in TW? You realize makes no sense at all..

Do you really think you can enjoy playing a melee class without the chance to use a gap closer, cc? There's a reason why samu sucks if isn't used by a frog/bear, the inability to do damage cause no cc. Also ye that's a problem of the players who are actually being toxic for it, However that shouldn't be appeaning, and having a "pro" player constantly flaming a new player because of it is not fun to watch at all. I don't think reporting is a good idea cause what does the report do? You can't ban a whole guild for that.
Removing the cause of it is always the best way.

A warlock without the chance to fear is incredibly useless. As well as warrior/ranger in small terms. A MA that can't stun can't play at all. The only classes who don't really need that much of cc are illus and in some cases mages/clerics. And isn't something that everyone can do to buy all the pots every match. By my side I don't really care because I do arena just for fun, I talk for the people who are blaming it. Just yesterday there were tons of people in peer complaining and in arena as well.
Having immunity to all the type of cc doesn't bring variety, that just says that you have money to waste (in this case honor stars)

3 hours ago, AceFire said:

you mean like something that prevents you from getting buffs before the match starts?

He means that players will switch to bard -> play anti sleep song and switch back. Some buffs don't remove after changing classes (idr if that is one) but the other two characters have anti-sleep for the main part of the match