Sign in to follow this  
Norjomah

Good Game!

Hi Vendetta,

Thank you very much for this "classic" experience, and thank you very much for "listening" to what your player base wants.

This game reached a point where its really toxic and unpleasant to play.

The game's economy keeps getting worse and worse by the min, the rates are really really bad.

PVP is a dead system.

PVE is frustrating to play with the rates ( which you all said that lv65 cap has better rates than 60, but just try to hunt something from 60's trials and compare the drops you get when you od the same amount in 65T)

The forum is filled with players that suggest various ways on how to fix the economy but you refuse to listen, as they say "Greed is blinding".

You keep saying that you want to have a "classic" experience and when players come to you about specific balance changes that arent like the classic server you simply ignore it, the game is filled with mechanics that werent in the classic game and you keep them as "classic" experience. awhile things like 30 phys resist ( I know Jordan said he has no record of it in the files, but almost all players know that it was 30.. shows how much you guys know about the game. you refuse to listen fore the basic demands like class drops... you really want to milk the server by making us hunt so much for items that they get so expensive for an example a healer set BP can cost like 3k.... and before any1 comes and say that never happened please... just dont.

The forting system in the game doesnt reward you anything, I spent 32 ULSS on on Zeus hat trying to make it from +7 to 8. quick math thats 25.600 gold. The stones keep getting higher and higher, leaving players with no other option but to hoard.

Good luck Vendetta and thank you very much for your "hard" work and for "listening to your community.

PS: I will be watching the downfall of the server because that's the only thing that enjoyable atm.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

the pvp's lure in 85 people per gvg. And well over 200-300 for TW.  Find me another private server that has even CLOSE to this number that isnt a mainstream game like BDO or WoW.

the PVE is more than balanced, clearing a dungeon in 5 minutes means that rewards should be rarer, plus you can do unlimited runs per day with alts so trials really are fine as they are.

The Forums are full of morons crying about literally everything, being completely unflexible and not HEEDING the experience and game knowledge the GM's for this server have.

The Classic term was always flexible and difficult because nobody HAS the original game files. And even if someone did a considerable amount of work would be required to make them playable on 2020 tech.

The forting system is difficult and FORCES you to farm gold. But end of the day, its fucking RNG. In other big MMO's with a % based fort system, only the very GRINDIEST players get to top tier gear even with p2w transactions.

26k Gold if JUST doing 1p's is 13 days of work. 13 Days for an high tier weapon to bordering max gear weapon. And that's if your RNG is trash. If you smash it up in 1 stone that's 2100g from 7 to 10. That's disgustingly cheap.

You're just another entitled pathetic trashcan that needs a wakeup call, 100% Guarantee you'll come back, and 100% Guarantee you'll respond to every single comment in this thread. 

Flaming the GM's and the decisions made by them always baffles me. Regardless if they're making the CORRECT decision or not, they're still doing their best and dealing with alot of pointless bullshit from you morons for a very sub par wage packet, Especially considering this is a private server. I go to work and earn double these GM's with half the hassle.

TLDR; you're a fucking idiot.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

PvP isn't dying lol there were over 100 people at TW yesterday and that was on the literal worst map. And like one person has built 50 physical resist so that's kinda a non issue... realistically no one goes over 16/21.

Class drops weren't until 75 cap so I'd suggest dropping that pipe dream.

Inflation is a problem though you aren't exactly wrong =/ But that's the player's fault. Hope for a gold sink soon

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Norjomah said:

you really want to milk the server by making us hunt so much for items that they get so expensive for an example a healer set BP can cost like 3k....

Not really going to comment on the rest of the nonsense as like not worth my time.

However, this just made me laugh. What have I got to do with the price of healer set BP's. Get a reality check, they don't have class drops, they don't have any different drop rate to what they had on the official server back in the day. So this just invalidates pretty much your entire arguement.

And back on Diamond US server. The 70 healer set crown was 20-40k depending on the time and demand. So a measly 3k that you can farm in like 1hr or so... Grow up.

2 hours ago, Norjomah said:

PVP is a dead system.

Good joke.

Locking this topic before it comes a flame fest.

• Thanks 2