Defender Pet Data Chips

BoxBox

Hey guys,

i wonder if anyone of you, could give some Tips about which Pet Data Chips the Defender needs, or what would be good for that Class.

I googled but didnt really find anything usefull so far.

If someone could just make a short List here, would be really helpfull. Im kinda confused what to use on this class, except the Resist  Chip i guess. 🥺

Thanks in advance 😄

BoxBox

These are the staples:

• ATK
  • CH ATK
  • ACC
  • CH ACC
  • CRIT
  • CRIT ATK
  • RESIST
  • CRIT DEF

The remaining 4 slots could be any combination of the following:

• DOT REDUCTION
  • PVP DEF
  • DEF
  • MOVE SPD
  • HP

I will also recommend to keep farming chips with you to replace any of the non essentials whenever you are doing Dungeons.

• Drop rate
  • Gold drop rate
  • Auto loot

PS: Other chips I didnt mention are bad and I already spent tons of gold to experiment and see what works so if you still insist getting other chips is up to you.

• Like 1

def and pvp def chip are useless and never scaled correctly.

i am full defensive DE and use acc/chacc/critdef (its critvoid)/chakra resist/ move speed/hp/dot reduc/crit atk/sp regen/cp regen

I have cheva chip cus  because with medic buff i can get enugh where noobs will miss their chakra me occasionally and thats funny. i have fetch i switch out with drop chips and aggro (altho aggro sucks without aggro build).

even as full tank dont both with crit eva cus our value is so low lol.

i should say this really only works cus i am full defensive literally and not really trying to get extra damage output.

It's optional and is just there to mitigate the remaining 2 digits attack when you iron skin, and I actually thinking of making a post to scale it up to 150 to 250 def and 150 to 250 pvp def, cos 15 def sucks  this chips probably translate to AP $$ if we raise it a bit.