Hello again boys and Girls!

Sokusha

Hello kiddos! I was wonder if this server was still up and was thinking in a come back after all those years, i guess theres a lot of new faces around and probably no one remember me anymore, anyway me and my old friend Xerequinha was thinking to return, is this game still PVP viable? lots of people are still playing it?

Well, that's very sad...back in the time when this server first started i brought my entire clan from aeria server to play here (almost 120 players divided in three clans sub divisions), but after a while the server was suddenly shutdown and got back after aeria server's death, we just felt fooled as when we returned everything was wiped out without real explanations why they wiped the server DB (we know the reasons) but is really sad to  see that the game is out of his past glory,anyway,i tried to play a bit but getting disconnected after 5-7 minutes really don't make me confident to play anymore, thanks for your kind attention to reply me and best wishes! Seeya around!