End game bosses issues

BesTweaveR

Hello,

I don't know what other players feel about it but but here's my personal experience:

-Typhoon, Orenji, Gorgon, Charon (especially), and Abaddon in NB-

All of these bosses are giving me quite a lot of trouble during PvE and PvP caused by their skills effects that propagates nearly all over the screen and their huge size because as they move around it covers almost whole screen intermittently freezing it and causing massive lags.

I am running it on a i7 6700HQ DDR4, NVMe M.2 SSD, Nvidia GTX 1060Ti machine Win10 and those sizes still cause me to lag. It's even worse when during PvP in presence of bosses Arkana effects get added at.

I'd like to request downsizing of these in order to reduce the collateral damage.

Regarding Smog the situation I've seen so far is that people really dislike doing this boss due to it being boring and takes long to kill and it feels like wasting time trying even to call others for it, so could we get this PvE only boss reduced of HP/Def?

Can we slightly reduce Charon's chakra damage, it's way too over the limit because AoE. i.e. hitting my fully geared PU (excluded new unique introductions in the latest patch) by 18-20k chk hits when I'm utilizing full tank set while medic buffed. Mostly everyone dies quite often at it and it is a massive pain for Medics to keep up with the heals. 

Regarding Amara monsters: Also some of these have massive size, they cover the screen really bad causing the aforementioned issues. At Typhoon at a certain point while killing it some of these mobs stack together to attack the Arkanas ,and that is terrible. A resizing or monsters replace would be great.

Thank You

italy2

• Thanks 3

20k ch atk hits is not possible if you are running a full tank set + medic buffs these grants you total of 10k+ ch resist across the board meaning you get 100% immunity againts every ch atk maybe except for gravity that always lags 20% in resistsnces but shouldnt be an issue except Orenji's DoTs. Monster's dont have penetration debuffs so you can just pump void and ch resist to 10k and be immune. Most of these bosses has reflect tho so you need to pay attention.

Freezing on bosses has been my problem in the first months they released the boss, solution: NVIDIA control panel -> Manage 3D settings -> Click program settings -> Add SB to the list -> once you are ingame go to settings and switch SB settings to rendering this enables SB to tap on your hardware hidden potential.

No one likes the bosses because 90% of the stuffs is also obtainable in TT, the only thing player wants from these bosses nowadays is a chance of obtaining new lingerie.

i think some bosses have fake dmg that show like 24k ch-dmg hits but it dont hit me really,here pic example of drac fire breath:CmUYbic.png

charon's aoe ch-dmg on dps classes is brutal even if using -55% ch-atk debuff on it, still get like +14k ch-dmg hits easily and i think 10k  resists not enough to get immunity on ch-dmg to bosses since they 5lvl higher than us,so there level difference and i think that still affects on stats even in pve, you can avoid charon's aoe ch-dmg as range class being in +21m range from charon

• Like 1

Level gap reduces the duration of debuffs, main reason why I dont believe DPS who says but "I have full tank and medic buff" because these classes wont sit on Tank set throughout the boss fight, as long as the Tank gets the aggro these DPS will survive boss AOE. DE needs to sit on tank set to be an efficient tank during these boss fights.

"BuT yEvOn yOu NoOb De CaN jUsT usE iRoN sKin iT's UnFaiR pls nErF dE"

You can actually do that and just sit on DPS set as a DE but chances are you will just put more unneccesary workload at ME by having them watching your back, we learned this the hard way, when the Tank dies and the DPS and ME is left alone, the party can easily get wiped, not unless there are like 5 ME simping. Iron Skin reduces your damage by alot so I'd say tanks stay tank set and let DPS do the damage.

If people are actually thinking of soloing these bosses then have fun with that 🤣

1 hour ago, Beau said:

Level gap reduces the duration of debuffs, main reason why I dont believe DPS who says but "I have full tank and medic buff" because these classes wont sit on Tank set throughout the boss fight, as long as the Tank gets the aggro these DPS will survive boss AOE. DE needs to sit on tank set to be an efficient tank during these boss fights.

"BuT yEvOn yOu NoOb De CaN jUsT usE iRoN sKin iT's UnFaiR pls nErF dE"

You can actually do that and just sit on DPS set as a DE but chances are you will just put more unneccesary workload at ME by having them watching your back, we learned this the hard way, when the Tank dies and the DPS and ME is left alone, the party can easily get wiped, not unless there are like 5 ME simping. Iron Skin reduces your damage by alot so I'd say tanks stay tank set and let DPS do the damage.

If people are actually thinking of soloing these bosses then have fun with that 🤣

I don't know what's happening here, this topic was meant to bring light on the issues but it seems like sm1 here just wants to turn it into a stupidity by leading it out of topic. I can already feel the toxicity so I'm cutting it here and will see what other ppl say. @Vivi @Bash This only leads ppl out of forums and game. My arguments are real.

Things aren't as this guy imagines and the world does not circle around him and his assumptions. 

@BesTweaveR Try reading and understand the stuffs I wrote before dismissing the stuffs and crying and calling Mom and Dad. I provided solution on your PC freezing problems plus insight on the bosses, You just came back, so your claim "My arguments is real" from those like 3 days personal experience? I'd say give it time and soak in a bit.

PS:@beau, Simply going into NVidia control panel and manually assigning SB to it wont do. Your os is completely capable of knowing which program is to be used by the NVidia gpu,and which to be used by the integrated graphics. Adding sb would show that it's already by default an NVidia GPU task..

The lag issue remains not to mention party lag that still isn't resolved.

But have you tried it already? There are some stuffs you need to manually add this will make sure the card handles optimization and there tons of tweaks in there to help boost performances that might resolve your problems. You might find all of the mainstream games already listed in later versions specially in latest Graphics Cards this is because these games have data and statistics and is common in the market and also these GPU are made for these kinds of games, HOWEVER I highly doubt SB will have the same kind of special treatment same treatment with Witcher and other common games simply because SB is old and is actually considered a dead game, inshort there will be no pre configured settings for this game and you need to do it yourself.

I highly suggest you go through your GPU's documentation for complete guide because I really hate giving long lectures. If you really have strong PC you will have few to zero problems with FPS but the lags and crashes due to internet connection is a different story.

PS: Machines will only be capable of knowing as long as there is a set of instruction pre programmed in it, there is no automagically things that is happening, and by default everything that runs graphics will be handled by CPU + co processor which is GPU but not the tweaks and optimazation not unless you set it yourself or the devs pre configured it for you.

Yeah I kno banana wants to fix some boss issues. For them specially tho they all have debuffs people need to be aware about. 

also 10k charka arras doesn’t mean you are immune. In this cap I need like 17-20k sometimes to negate all chakra damage. Sometimes I can get by with less depending on the situation. 54 cap was the first time I saw chakra dmg going 0 and that required at least 13500 charka resist. Charka values have increased and debuffs come into play and the chakra damage was scaled very high to avoid an issue we were having with physical damage on the bosses. These changes were also made to deter people from soloing bosses. 

as said before making new things is difficult and liveplex made a bad game lol. 

In the mean time I do suggest playing around with tank/goddess accessories. Dps have generally been able to get by without mixing in some tank acceptors while The tank classes up until this point have had to try some type of mix of dps and tank to survive and so dmg. 

17k and 20 resistances is overkill and is not sustainable probably you only have these stats on Iron skin. The only use I have for Iron skin is the added aggro it has.

Bosses hits hard gravity based attached to it's auto attack and that one is hard to counter even having 9k staple gravity reduction will deal 4 digits. I know because I already tested this alot, having 10k void makes all the monster hit 1 damage except Amara gaurds, having 10k+ chakra resist will make the chakra damage null. This is all included in limeox guide and it is pretty straight forward in there, so far it is working. If you still think stuffs in there is wrong then maybe we need another stats guide.