Astral Realm, Come back. :(

Nanami

Hello, this will be my second attempt at the forums for this. I apologize for being rather annoying about it or being too persistent.
I would like to ask for you guys to give Astral Realm (Twin Saga) a second chance here at Vendetta GN. I appreciated and loved the first server as it was a wonderful server with amazing rates (which you can tone down some if you reopen) and despite it's 3 rollbacks due to server stability issues, I continued to play there up until the last day. I know Aeria already exists and has recently gotten an update, I also am aware that .to exists and has up to lv95? or 99 content, however my opinion of both of those servers is well... they suck! 😒 Vendetta had done an amazing job on the server and began giving it custom content but I feel like it came too late seeing as we are at this point in time now. 

I would like to ask that anyone who loved Twin Saga and want to see it blossom in better hands (Maybe @Jordan's hands) could please share their thoughts on vendetta reopening Twin Saga under it's original name Astral Realm.

And for the staff, I ask that you consider it thoroughly as it was a great game and in my opinion it was the best game and you guys ran it well even with it's hiccups. :( 

• Like 3

I loved those games aswell and played them on official and other p-servers, and i think having another game at vgn again would be nice and kind of variety, but cant you guys just accept a no, since the no was told by Bash like 3 times?

The vgn staff got real lifes too, and to keep the current games alive, the already sacrifice their  own free time.

Also Twin Saga wasnt that much successful, not as official version and not as p-server version. Even the .to server has lack of players, and to open 2. Twin Saga server here on vgn again, wont make sense at all.

It probably would cost more free time of the vgn staff, work and hard nerves, than the game is even worth it.

Bash already said he cant run another game, because of his real life and health problems, which is absolutely understandable and should be respected.

RL and Health first!

I dont know about @Jordan and @Vivi, maybe they can make a statement here for you, and those posts will have an end. it is really getting annoying, to see people cant stop bothering with those Threads.

Sorry for those words, but permanently begging for something after you got told 3 times "no", is just not acceptable..

• Confused 2

5 hours ago, BoxBox said:

I loved those games aswell and played them on official and other p-servers, and i think having another game at vgn again would be nice and kind of variety, but cant you guys just accept a no, since the no was told by Bash like 3 times?

The vgn staff got real lifes too, and to keep the current games alive, the already sacrifice their  own free time.

Also Twin Saga wasnt that much successful, not as official version and not as p-server version. Even the .to server has lack of players, and to open 2. Twin Saga server here on vgn again, wont make sense at all.

It probably would cost more free time of the vgn staff, work and hard nerves, than the game is even worth it.

Bash already said he cant run another game, because of his real life and health problems, which is absolutely understandable and should be respected.

RL and Health first!

I dont know about @Jordan and @Vivi, maybe they can make a statement here for you, and those posts will have an end. it is really getting annoying, to see people cant stop bothering with those Threads.

Sorry for those words, but permanently begging for something after you got told 3 times "no", is just not acceptable..

First off, no one asked Bash to run it. If at all, It'd be better for Jordan to run it since he's the one who started to bring more content into it before it died. It was a good game and Vendetta had the best server that is why I am here to ask them to consider it for when they think about adding another game, I am not trying to ask them to just add it on the spot and control everything like the way you put it. I know Bash has his issues and Vivi is busy, Jordan runs both EE's content and that is fine since I am only asking them to truly consider it when the time comes because I know Vendetta can do better than any others.
I only aim to show that OTHER people aside from me would like to see Vendetta make an amazing TS server.

I will just leave this here in regards to your math.   

15 hours ago, Nanami said:

Hello, this will be my second attempt at the forums for this. I apologize for being rather annoying about it or being too persistent.

And regardless of whatever you feel for the game/this thread doesn't mean other people feel that way so I'll ask you kindly if you have nothing nice to say then don't say it. 

^^ Have a nice day. 

• Confused 1

49 minutes ago, Nanami said:

First off, no one asked Bash to run it. If at all, It'd be better for Jordan to run it since he's the one who started to bring more content into it before it died. It was a good game and Vendetta had the best server that is why I am here to ask them to consider it for when they think about adding another game, I am not trying to ask them to just add it on the spot and control everything like the way you put it. I know Bash has his issues and Vivi is busy, Jordan runs both EE's content and that is fine since I am only asking them to truly consider it when the time comes because I know Vendetta can do better than any others.
I only aim to show that OTHER people aside from me would like to see Vendetta make an amazing TS server.

I will just leave this here in regards to your math.   

And regardless of whatever you feel for the game/this thread doesn't mean other people feel that way so I'll ask you kindly if you have nothing nice to say then don't say it. 

^^ Have a nice day. 

There have been many threads about vgn staff to run other/old/new games and the answer was always the same. A simple no, cause they do not have the capacity to do that. How many times do they have to repeat until you  and others understand that?

And as i said, Twin Saga was NOT successful as a game on any server. Not on the official and not on any private server! 

Ive played that game since official open beta and i remember all the ups and downs of the game until it got shutdown.

As already mentioned even .to P Server is lacking of players there and its not because the game "suck" at .to. 

And if you know that Bash has rl probs/health probs, Vivi is busy and probably dont have the time aswell and Jordan is already managing 2 Games, do you really think Jordan wants to manage a 3rd game and sacrificing even more of his private time?

I know there are some other people who want games back or even new games here on vgn. I asked like 2 years ago for a game to be hosted by vgn and had a lot of people who voted yes in the poll i made, but still the answer was the same. No capacity, no time etc. And i accepted that, so i dont know why you guys cant accept a simple no that was given 3 times already and why you keep bothering the vgn staff over and over again, like they have nothing else to do than explaining again and again why they wont do it.

And dont tell me to to say nothing if i dont have anything nice to say, specially since its an public forums. i just say how it is and you guys maybe give some rest to the vgn staff from all those begging threads, since they already work off their asses to run 3 games for the community. A little bit of gratitude for what they do would be appreciated.

Whatever, its up to the vgn staff and what they decide.

Have fun...

• Confused 3

• VGN GM

Twin Saga and Vendetta did not mix very well. I don't really see this game ever returning to the network unfortuately. The game itself was not a big success in the west even from an official stand point.

We're not closing doors on any new projects but as it stands we're happy where we are and don't want to over extend ourselves right now with what resources we do have left.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1