Suggestions to improve Elysian for support players

Aeri

i was healing today in elysian and got x1 box from 2/5 of the (box-giving) bosses by spamming light sanction every time it was off cooldown and using earth shock when my party was at full HP. i do not recall any other supports in 911 saying they got any boxes today, even attacking the bosses every chance they could. that doesn't mean nobody did just that i didn't hear anyone else getting one. i do have a +10 Lv65 mace, some of the supports who reported no boxes don't have a 65 or a +10. some dps as well were saying they didn't get a box, it just seemed very inconsistent.

some ways that i can think of to improve the drop rate or chance of getting a box are:

-greatly increase the malice generated by g-healing on elysian island so healers don't have to heal and dps at the same time

-increase the amount of people that can get boxes to motivate people to continue to try / lower malice requirement to qualify for a box

but that also leaves out bards, which i'm not really sure how we could motivate players to use that class in elysian if the chance is slim to none they'll get any boxes. one of the bards for our guild today got 0 boxes total even while dpsing and it isn't fair that someone who definitely pulls their weight in the party isn't able to get the drops.

also: one boss had +30% HP and that wasn't really an issue because we have 2 whole hours to kill them but if bloody payback could be removed from the boss' buff roster that would be great because i think it would actually end elysian participation for the day if a future boss had that. it was a pretty hands-on task today healing just general PVP damage in such a small area and it would be demotivating as hell if i/other healers had to outheal bpb reflect as well.

these are just my thoughts after the first day of elysian playing as a cleric

• Like 1

• VGN GM

Thanks for the feedback.

I do not think any changes will be made to the bosses as of the moment as although chaotic it's somewhat part of the point. However, I will keep my eye on things and see if my opinion changes on that matter.

I do appreicate the suggestions for support classes and will be actively trying to improve things for support players over the coming weeks starting with the mail boxes. Bards should also be equally effected by this change.

• Like 1

it's just day 1 observations so it's understandable that a lot of things will even out / change as time goes on. it took like 20 min to kill a level 80 boss with us being 65 so the playerbase can probably rise to the challenge of anything elysian has to offer. excited to see changes aimed at making support more fruitful to play in ei.

• Like 1