Fix This Broken Fucking Game or Im Quiting

DrApple

@Vivi

Ever since this last maintenance update. I've been getting nonstop laf or launcher issues, along with BG not loading or DCing me when I get to a certain area in NB.

1. Launcher wont even fucking work after i put my information in. (ID/Pass Word). I've had to go into task manager and close VSB 4 times tonight in a row. It stil didn't work over and over.

2. When i log in and get into the game, the window bug outs and i can see the game when i open it but nothing moves. I close the window and reopen it, things change like chat or if people move but the game its self isnt moveing the same time or i cant see anything change till i re close the window and open it again.

3. Every NB since maintenace, when i get near the RG tunnel by mid I get a black sceen to the point i either DC or have to force close the game because it won't respond.

4. Non stop lag in Amara. Anywhere its gotten so bad to the point i cant even walk around base without lagging non stop or DCing

5. Even when leveling my alt the PVE mobs area is lagging so badly, one second im full health the next im almost dead.

I'm not the only one having these issues, Before you add more shit INTO the game, please fix the basic shit of it so we can play it before i quit cause i can't even play. Anyone else who having same issues or different onces since the recent maintenace , please comment you're issues also. This isn't your 1st sever for VSB, had same issues back than half the time anything you tried to add someonething and look what happen to it. I love this game and since ive came back PVP has become alive again. Please fix this bull shit lag before me and others quit or take a LONG ASS break again.

P.S all you fucking stupid ass cunts who say " Ohhh its you're internet" its not so stfu and get off this post.

~Love, Apple UWU

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrApple said:

P.S all you fucking stupid ass cunts who say " Ohhh its you're internet" its not so stfu and get off this post.

~Love, Apple UWU

i love this part the most, much love Apple ❤️ XD

Actually i dont have blackscreens or things not moving, but the game became kinda laggy since last maint. Its not that much, for me at least but there is a difference u can feel while playing. 😕

I'm not noticing much difference from last Maintenance in regards to lag.  The party lag I deal with hasn't gotten better nor worse on my end.  

I don't know your system, but there may be an application, driver, recent system update, etc. that could be interfering with SB.

If that falls among those comments that would tell us to "stfu and get off this post", then you won't hear anything more from me other than "good luck".  There's only so much one can do.  

Edited by Norleras

Make it a habit of opening resource monitor, the Network tabs shows everything that is currently consuming bytes and stuffs, and yeah normal maintenance is typical like reboot so if anything it should make your connectivity to the server a bit better.

• VGN GM
On 8/8/2020 at 5:57 AM, DrApple said:

@Vivi

Ever since this last maintenance update. I've been getting nonstop laf or launcher issues, along with BG not loading or DCing me when I get to a certain area in NB.

1. Launcher wont even fucking work after i put my information in. (ID/Pass Word). I've had to go into task manager and close VSB 4 times tonight in a row. It stil didn't work over and over.

2. When i log in and get into the game, the window bug outs and i can see the game when i open it but nothing moves. I close the window and reopen it, things change like chat or if people move but the game its self isnt moveing the same time or i cant see anything change till i re close the window and open it again.

3. Every NB since maintenace, when i get near the RG tunnel by mid I get a black sceen to the point i either DC or have to force close the game because it won't respond.

4. Non stop lag in Amara. Anywhere its gotten so bad to the point i cant even walk around base without lagging non stop or DCing

5. Even when leveling my alt the PVE mobs area is lagging so badly, one second im full health the next im almost dead.

I'm not the only one having these issues, Before you add more shit INTO the game, please fix the basic shit of it so we can play it before i quit cause i can't even play. Anyone else who having same issues or different onces since the recent maintenace , please comment you're issues also. This isn't your 1st sever for VSB, had same issues back than half the time anything you tried to add someonething and look what happen to it. I love this game and since ive came back PVP has become alive again. Please fix this bull shit lag before me and others quit or take a LONG ASS break again.

~Love, Apple UWU

No offence but this really just seems like a you problem. We have fixes spread out all over the forums for most of your issues and the ones you're describing points to your environment imo. When many other players are playing without problems and you're the only one experiencing this then it kinda isn't hard to not see where the problem is you know?

On 8/7/2020 at 10:57 PM, DrApple said:

@Vivi

Make sure that the xigncode isn't showing on the bottom right of your task bar when you log in. I also repeat hit that start button till the anti-cheat xigncode shows up and loads on the bottom right.

Check you GPU settings both on the PC and game. I found that having my GPU settings to force it to so call perform better by boosting it's potential actually makes this game run horrible. But at lot of the frozen screens I had all revolved around the GPU settings. I find that having this work a bit odd and my GPU is supposed to handle the game far better than a GPU made back in 2012 considering I am running a ATI Radeon RX 580 GPU. I dropped the in game aspect ratio to 1280x720, not that my card can't handle higher, it's just runs smoother this way for some reason. I can play Halo MCC in 4k and not lag, but this game hates high resolution.

I've never had an issue in NB, but I have had it when I tend to get lots of players around me, especially in Amara as well as in AK when somebody launches a nuke. It's like the more people the worse my performance. Kinda odd since I don't remember having an issues like this before, but this happened before last maintenance.

MAR was telling me about her issues with this as well. She is playing on a laptop and I don't know the specs of her system to pin point what to really do to help her. But again screen lag and freezing screens does revolve around the GPU rather than network connections.

More mobs, more loot that drops, and more the game has to render the harder it is to keep up with what you are doing and what it is processing. I recommend to change loot settings to something to where

~Love, Apple UWU

• Like 1