No combat sound

Pantera25

Just now, Daddy said:

first i would double check if all of the settigns are correct in game since theres like 3 audio options to adjust. other than that i would just try and verify the game on the launcher.

Thanks for the fast reply. I tried all this already....  No changes....   I will reinstall the game if necessary... 

Are you trying to force a 7.1 surround sound or using 5.1? The game won't work on a forced 7.1 surround sound. Also, I was having a bit of an audio issue myself until recently when I changed my PC audio to 24 Bits with a frequency down to 48000 Hz. I did have it at 24 Bits at 96000 Hz and it made some sound fluctuation level out. What I was experiencing before was the sound would go up and then go soft and then repeat during the game play. With the PC set to 5.1 or lower and making sure your frequency is correct, it should fix it.

Other sound changes could be adjusting the game sound to other PC sounds differently.

But like Daddy said there are several different sound levels in the game options. There's environment sound, music sound, and then sounds from actions.

Reinstalling might fix it unless you have you sound on the PC set incorrectly.

• Like 1