enhancement success rate using equipments

Vic79

Hello, l was wondering if anyone knows the exact enhancement success rate when using upgraded equipments in place of Narak. I know that having four +10s will give almost always 100% chance. If so, that would mean each +10 equals to 25%. In theory, four +7 should give 70%, and yet I still managed to fail several times in a row with it, which made me doubt the formula. 

Does the grade of the equipment matter? I've only tried with four unique +10s and I know they work for sure.

What is the success rate for +11 and 12? I remember it was very low, around 0.01 or something. Still, at 70-80% it shouldn't be failing constantly

The formulas are not known by normal people, but I can tell you my numbers after 4 years of enhancing:

A +7 gear is worth like a normal narak, it means 5%.

A +8 gear is worth like a blessed narak = 6%.

A +9 gear is like 10%.

Someone say they failed with four +10 gears, but I still don't believe in them, I never failed so I still believe in 25%.

So, even using +8 or +9 gears as naraks, you are still so far from success, considering +12 should be 0%, +11 should be 0.1% and +10  should be 1%.

But now, let's talk about the famous Urban Legends of Scarlet Blade:

- The grade of equipment does not matter.

- The location where you enhance does not matter.

- The NPC (Catherine or Caroline) does not matter.

- The amount of HP you have while enhancing does not matter.

- The pet (summoned or not) does not matter.

• Like 1

Well, there is a difference between +7, +8, and +10. I wouldn't use +11 or +12 gear for enhancing unless you don't plan on selling or using it again. +10 isn't fool proof as I have failed using 4x+10, but that was far less fails with 4x+10 than 4x+8 to about 1% of all enhancements I've ever done using 4x+10 I think I've failed maybe twice to make +12. However when it comes to enhancing narak and blessed narak are the only items with specific % chances on them. I have succeed with the narak to make +12. Today being the exception, I failed like 12+times in a row with them which is odd because I usually don't fail more than 6 times in a row to +12. Oh well.

Enhancements have been altered, just not published what alterations were made for each enhancements. I did make a +9 only failing once without narak or SG, while others aren't so lucky. Anyway, we can all speculate this that or the other thing on how to successfully enhance something. Like licking your elbow at the same time should do the trick, if you can do that please post pictures. I do have my particular method of enhancing, but that's just my lucky rabbits foot.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2020 at 12:51 PM, Filomena said:

Someone say they failed with four +10 gears, but I still don't believe in them, I never failed so I still believe in 25%.

I did failed few times with 4x +10, but that was 3 maybe 4 times including ASB server, but happened.