Monster Spawns events

BumpetyBoo

On 8/21/2020 at 3:16 AM, Vivi said:

I like the idea of both Amara and Enocia - so its available for all as well if you don't want to risk/get invovled with pvp.

Now the who? Which boss? I can modify/beef up/change anyone for this.

There isn't really any pvp over the bosses in Amara most of the time and putting them in Amara will just end up with a one sided looting spree unless you decide to spawn two bosses at the same time that are so far apart it will take some time for one side to get to them so the other faction doesn't come and wipe them out and steal it as would happen if the other faction isn't acting fast enough. I'd rather there be a repurpose of the Kerberos(Aka Amara Hounds) to drop the new unique lingerie and as well as add the uni helmet and toolbox to them as well. Also, reduce them just slightly and then maybe we might get some PvP over them again. That is with keeping the current items like the mechanical shards replicubes as well.

But adding a monster spawn even in enocia has always had a good turnout.

My problem though would be the time they take place. The GM's are usually only on during my sleep or work schedule to host those events so I can't ever participate unlike the rest of the players unless it's hosted on a Saturday after NB that is announced in advance would be nice.

• Like 1

• VGN GM
On 8/23/2020 at 5:42 AM, GoddessSand said:

My problem though would be the time they take place. The GM's are usually only on during my sleep or work schedule to host those events so I can't ever participate unlike the rest of the players unless it's hosted on a Saturday after NB that is announced in advance would be nice.

I'd make it automated, so maybe twice a day - one for each general timezone.

• Like 1