Scarlet Blade: game doesnt start

flamewolf393

I click play, login, and start the game. The tiny little loader thing in the corner shows up, then a black screen, and then nothing. No crash message or error or anything, it just goes away.

If it helps Im on windows 7 and just finished fixing the "cant find atl100.dll" error. Also, Ive already searched through the forum for this problem and nothing has helped.

Consider doing the following:

• Set Privilege Level to "Run this program as Administrator" for both the launcher and SB itself
  • Place the entire SB folder on exceptions of your firewall.
  • Place SB and SB launcher on "Allow Program through Firewall"

I never avoid doing these when I install SB

How do you not have a firewall?  Did you just turn the thing off?  If the latter, that's not enough.  You actually have to put the programs on "Allow Program through Firewall".

Also go to your xigncode folder and put the "xm" application on the "Allow Program through Firewall" list as well.

Do you have a VPN running?  I've seen cases where the VPN interferes with SB.

Either way, you've got something running in the background that's interfering with SB.  It's a matter of figuring out what.   No one here should know your computer than you do.