Eden Classic: Awaken weapons!

Baire

Don't they seem too steep in pricing? I am not a rich player and I'd have trouble obtaining even one of these awaken weapons and I have some friends that would as well, would it be possible to lower the prices on these awaken books? I know people seem rich on classic server, however, like me, others may find it hard to get due to maybe not being able to afford AP or have much time to grind gold (I hardly have time to grind gold), Just a suggestion! 

Thank you!!!

• VGN GM

There is plenty of reasons for this as stated in this post:

But for the TL;DR. Too much gold is starting to linger in the server, gold sinking helps the players with less gold overall as it takes gold out of the server so that player to player trading inflates slower and some of the inflation is removed. If your someone whos unhappy about the current price of Eden Crystals rising then this is something you should be very much for and not against.

• Like 2

I mean i can see why you think increasing the price makes sense(it absolutely doesn't in my eyes since this is in no way a constant form to take gold out of the game but ok.). But making the Katana BP cost 80 instead of 10 Warstones is absolutely disgusting. You don't need to take Warstones out of the game in fear of people usinng them for ECs too much. Those people that have finished Cape Achievements have more than enough to just get ECs anyways.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, SenorBernd said:

I mean i can see why you think increasing the price makes sense(it absolutely doesn't in my eyes since this is in no way a constant form to take gold out of the game but ok.). But making the Katana BP cost 80 instead of 10 Warstones is absolutely disgusting. You don't need to take Warstones out of the game in fear of people usinng them for ECs too much. Those people that have finished Cape Achievements have more than enough to just get ECs anyways.

The 10 war stone requirement was a nerfed version of the quest in the first place. All of the level 65 awaken quests were made easier after the release of the level 75 quests. I think the war stone increase was too much but it's unfair to compare it to a nerfed version of the quest in the first place.

• VGN GM
9 hours ago, SenorBernd said:

All I'm going to say is go check Aeria games server and you'll see its actually 75 there and not 10. It's been typo'd since release I believe and I've just verified this myself. It's been 75 since release and I rounded it to 80. Please do not base things off our Awaken server as we've done plenty of custom changes over the past 5 years (Or what you might consider a bug fix).

gs882DV.png

Taken from Aeria server.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1