Event Spawn times

GoddessSand

@Vivi

Why is the spawn times centered around NB? If there's a Player in Nothern, central, or south America that goes to NB they must not work or sleep at night. The spawn times for me living in Mountain time US is 3am, 4am, 12pm, and 1pm. for others in the US those can go up 2 hours or back 1 hour. So they can be for the eastern people it will spawn at 5am, 6am, 2pm, and 3pm, or western people it will be 2am, 3am, 11am, and 12pm. This is not fair as we already can't attend NB and now this event seems to cater to European and Asian players. Can you add a 3rd time between the two where it spawns at 5:20 server time in Amara and 6:45 server time in Enocia? That allows for it to not conflict with AK on Tuesdays/Wednesdays and it should be good for those in America as it would be 11pm and 12am for those on the east coast, and 8pm and 9pm for those on the west coast, with everybody else hitting it in between those times.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SUCK said:

This game is not only for you.Why European and Asian players can't have a good time to play?

And if they add 1 more time special for you they should also add 1 more NB and more AK fairly for others too 

Many ppl can't join NB/AK coz of the time zone

First, I did mention that this addition wasn't just for me. I mentioned that this was for all players who play are on or near the American Continent. When I say near there are those who play in Puerto Rico and Trinidad to name a couple, not to mention the American Continent consist of Canada, California, Colorado, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Washington, Oregon, Nebraska, New York, Mexico, Argentina, Peru, Brazil, etc.... I am not the only person here on the American Continent. Also, I've been asking and been critical of their choice of NB and AK times including to add extra time for them. So, yes they should do this and add more of these battles as that would be great.

• Like 1

I Just agree with the Boss, to add another hour for those in this timezone, but 2 from both NB/AK are already enough, No need to add more from that.There not many people arround NB either fk zerg 80% in the week, or RG does at 1-2 days in a week lol  Also for me as European Player the times 11:20 / 12:45 are while most people work too, so cant bei all for US. 😂 

Oh and the Idea is good with 1 Boss but he isnt worth it , the drop is worse. ^

AK is for me both at 4 am in the morning , and did i say i need another AK just to join? Nah cos its bullshit.  we always had these times since years. Adding more of them is a useless thing. Just because people miss one and other not. Its a Personal thing If you want go this late / early or not. And If you can If U having no work. You just want more and more and dont even realize that the NB/AK we have are 50% of the time are 1 faction sided. Everything people want is just the Wings, that buff broken the game even more.  And indeed of wanting another one, how about to ask Vivi If it possible to Change the time of 1 NB and 1 AK for times Sand said above? 

Back to Basic it was Suggestion about the Dragon Event.

I think everyone should have the same chance in participatiing in events and the fairness.

For me as a european player its comfortable with the times, but as GoddessSand said, there are regions where those spawntimes are very bad for. So if it is possible, i would really appreciate if there will be added a different spawntime for those players, so they can enjoy the event as much as we do.

But there is one thing about the event i dont like that much.

The event is running only or 1 week, and im pretty sure, no one will be able to get 50 of those drag fang items to get the title.

In enocia there are a lot of players participating and im thankful that those high lvl players help us lowbe's to even kill the boss, but i think the drops related to the amount of players who participate, is not really equal. Most people dont get anything from this event, i see it everytime in chat and i think that ruins a lot of fun and motivation to participate. 

i dont know how it is in amara tho, since im not a high lvl player, but from what i see in enocia, it is really disappointing related to the drops.

no idea if it would be a good decission to let a few more items drop, but i think there should be a change into this event, cause no one is happy at all. 😞

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Filomena said:

It finished yesterday, you lost it I suppose.

It got extended with an added time so now people on the American Continent can have a semi chance to participate too. I said semi chance because there's still the issue with several players who might be in traffic getting home during one of the spawns.

On 9/3/2020 at 11:37 AM, MichelleZhivago said:

What event?

That's what the patch created last time you logged into the game. They have a hydra dragon that spawns every so often.  

• Like 1