Help

pomelo

Wait, do you mean the Ignis Vortex or the Abyssal Temple dungeon?

If you talk about Abyssal Temple (the dungeon in Nemesis base), it's really hard. There is a big jump from previous dungeon to this one. I usually suggest to be level 47-49 to run it. Just whippers are a bit stronger and can already afford it in 45. And above all, Asura, the first boss, has a trick to destroy it, using the debuff given by his minions. Search on youtube some videos and guides about Abyssal Temple bosses. It's still hard in your level, anyway.

If you have problems in Ignis Vortex in level 43 (dungeon in Barbirion), you have something bad in your character, try to fix gears and biuld faster you can.

14 minutes ago, Filomena said:

Wait, do you mean the Ignis Vortex or the Abyssal Temple dungeon?

If you talk about Abyssal Temple (the dungeon in Nemesis base), it's really hard. There is a big jump from previous dungeon to this one. I usually suggest to be level 47-49 to run it. Just whippers are a bit stronger and can already afford it in 45. And above all, Asura, the first boss, has a trick to destroy it, using the debuff given by his minions. Search on youtube some videos and guides about Abyssal Temple bosses. It's still hard in your level, anyway.

If you have problems in Ignis Vortex in level 43 (dungeon in Barbirion), you have something bad in your character, try to fix gears and biuld faster you can.

I mean abyssal temple dungeon. But there's no quest for me, I think it's hard to get next level.

10 minutes ago, pomelo said:

I mean abyssal temple dungeon. But there's no quest for me, I think it's hard to get next level.

In Nemesis the game ends for solo players. The quest line is only good for 10 or 20% XP. The game wants you to do other things: join battle grounds, kill world bosses... but this needs more players. There are also daily quests from the quest terminals, and at your level you can still run the lower dungeon Ignis Vortex. For Abyssal Temple having the unique zeta suit helps a lot.

The dungeon is not really too hard, it's just too hard to gear up for it. For geared players it's too easy.

If you want to keep questing you should ask players if they can help you level up to 48 (for now). You'll have an easier time there and you can do all the quests in Nemesis before hitting level 50.

First boss in Abyssal Temple requires you to make use of the mobs sitting at the edge of the room.  Lure the boss to one of them.  Weaken them to about a sliver of their HP.  By then, the boss gets debuffed.  Then attack.  Once the debuff wears off, go to the next mob and repeat the process.

On 9/6/2020 at 7:40 PM, pomelo said:

How do you know that 😳

Weapon will help you kill things quicker, thus making it easier to get items you need to make other enhancements. A bike just allows you to go from one place to another and has no use in gaining exp, gold, or loot. Both the weapon and bike require the same items to enhance them, so like they said go for the weapon first.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, GoddessSand said:

Weapon will help you kill things quicker, thus making it easier to get items you need to make other enhancements. A bike just allows you to go from one place to another and has to use in gaining exp, gold, or loot. Both the weapon and bike require the same items to enhance them, so like they said go for the weapon first.

already +7 I thought +8 or +9 kinda use too much gold for get a little upgrade. And l'm 49 right now, when I got 50 equip I will try to get em up to 9 :3