65 Ling

Archangel

Can you stop insult others that have different opinion then you.  stay clean and fair. 

Making alts isnt an Option, why playing a class they maybe dont Like?  just because gear and stuff are cheap? 

The Balance for all to get a lingerie for their class dosnt seem to be good shape. I didnt said to raise the rate of the lingeries / gear to get stuff easier. Its just a fact that those classes drop the most, while other drop less, doesnt matter wich Cap it is and that ist shit.

• Like 2

@SUCK you get nothing with that kind of attitude and if you cant handle different opinions, then its your problem.

You are just one of those few players , who disagree with everything  positive but supporting all the negative stuff.

Didnt u say anyways, that you leave the game, cause  we are all apes? Your Shoutbox post tho, not mine.

So since you disagree with almost everything and just keep  provoking others with insults, i will just ignore your nonsense.

No one was talking about to get a higher Droprate, but maybe getting a little bit better balance between the different classdrops, so that those Ling's or other gear parts for SE/SW/WH/ME/PU will have the same % chance to drop, like DE and CB. 

The market is flooded with DE and CB stuff and really no one buys it, cause almost no one plays these classes. 

And if you think that people start to make an alt DE or CB, because the items are cheap, then u are pretty much on the wrong way.

I made both of these classes and i personally do not like them, so why should i play those classes then?!

And i think others feel the same way.

#nuffsaid

#ignored

This forums need a facepalm post-reaction smiley or just a simple ??? reaction Smiley!

3 hours ago, SUCK said:

@BoxBox"No one was talking about to get a higher Droprate".So in your opinion should GM decrese the drop rate of CB/DE lingeire?That's ok for me.But if they increase the drop rate for other classes.I will give 1000000000% disagreement.

And in this way do you get anything?funny and stupid.

And I tell you i don't mean to cause trouble.I won't say out if I agree with somebody here.But I will say disagreement out if anybody say stupid words here at any time.That's what you said that I disagree with everything.

Stupid suggestions only make game worse and worse. Can't I teach these stupid guys to use their brain here??

I dont want a higher droprate personally and i think we dont need a higher droprate.

But i think those CB/DE items should drop a little bit less, and all others a little bit more, so that the itemdrops are balanced. 

Atm they are not, cause most times i just see CB and DE drops, no matter what lvl no matter what items. And the AH is flooded with them, compared to other class items. 

But other than that, just because some suggestions sound stupid for you, it doesnt mean that they sound stupid for others or that they are stupid in general..Everything can be discussed, thats why it is called a suggestion. But in a discussion you should be objective, instead of subjective and insulting others who have a different opinion.

However, i leave this thread, since every suggestion thread becomes a kindergarden flamewar.

Greetz

BoxBox

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, BoxBox said:

However, i leave this thread, since every suggestion thread becomes a kindergarden flamewar.

Greetz

BoxBox

That's what you get when dealing with Annie, aka SUCK. If you noticed that just about the same time Annie stopped commenting because GMs blocked their use of the forum SUCK popped up and started doing the exact same thing.

I told Yevon that exact same thing about it not being about disagreeing with somebody, it's how you disagree with them.

• Like 1